Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,242 members, 7,836,159 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:43 PM

State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here (1232 Views)

Biafra Will Be Totally Different From Nigeria. Here's How! / Let's Have Your Complaints, Suggestions & Enquiries Here / How To Send Complaints About Bad Roads In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 7:18pm On Sep 05, 2014
We ve seen difficult times in this nation and i personally do not hold anybody responsible for this, we ve been failed by those who promised to protect us, our dear nation which our fathers fought so hard to build is now being used as a political cesspit at the expense of us all, law enforcement in the land have turned into law perversion,innocent people are being killed by the law enforcement officials that was meant to protect them, i ve heard corrupt police official refer to grieved citizens as "customers", loved ones that did not get blown open from a bomblast would always find themselves in heaven as a result of a failing health system. Our children are left to study in places unfit for pigs, and yet we still have some of the most luxurious schools and colleges in the world in Nigeria.
What words would you use to describe Abuja?
The seat of power?
The seat of corruption?
Or the seat of injustice?
Heaven knows i love Nigeria and i ve seen all the pains it took for our fore fathers to build it up. The people we see in power today are those who will be ready to pi$$ on our national colours( flag) if there is money involved, some of the most unpatriotic and disgruntled elements in Nigeria are right there at the reins of power, stealing, looting and relooting. While some of us youths leaders of tomorrow they call us, pillars of democracy they call us, they employ our youthful zeal in destroying the nations integrity and when they deem it fit employ us to fight each other while they watch us die, i curse any youth that is still violently partisan in Nigeria.
The youths are the shoulder that carries the nation, but here in hells country our shoulders is being used in carrying the corrupt officials to power, and yet we would have the guts to want to travel oversea to enjoy the hard won freedom there, when we ve destroyed the very fabrics of civility in our own land. I cant continue, there is just too much to say,
may we win where others fail.

Overhypedsteve

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:23pm On Sep 05, 2014
Make I drop complain like e even matter?

Don't worry, I go update the pdf later..
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
SLIDEwaxie: Make I drop complain like e even matter?

Don't worry, I go update the pdf later..
it matters. I think its high time we start letting them know we ain't fools before 2015
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by KnowAll(m): 7:35pm On Sep 05, 2014
What is happening in NE are d effect of corruption. Tell our top soldier go & buy 5 kalashinkov, they buy 1 pocket d money for 4. The result is d humilation tht is happening in d NE.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 7:43pm On Sep 05, 2014
KnowAll: What is happening in NE are d effect of corruption. Tell our top soldier go & buy 5 kalashinkov, they buy 1 pocket d money for 4. The result is d humilation tht is happening in d NE.
ok. " corruption " more complaints please. We need to know where the problem is coming from.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by Unionised(m): 7:59pm On Sep 05, 2014
My beef is with my country men.

Why are we all so corrupt yet vilify our leaders?

A people will always deserve the leaders it gets.

IT BEGINS WITH YOU....
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by DollyParton1(f): 8:17pm On Sep 05, 2014
Is this the Government's customer care service or what?
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by Nobody: 8:45pm On Sep 05, 2014
overhypedsteve: ok. " corruption " more complaints please. We need to know where the problem is coming from.

Let us not always be too quick to mention "corruption", as the main source of our problems in nigeria. Although corruption is a problem in nigeria, it isn't the main source or cure/solution to our problems in nigeria.

Just mentioning corruption as an answer to all our problems makes it impossible for us all as nigerians to actually figure out the actual problems or limitations we have in nigeria. There are many failings in our society, and corruption has nothing to do with many of them.

Please read.

"Bashir Adamu, on his part, stated that only N300billion and not N1trillion, was budgted for the military this year.

Bashir noted that out of the money, 75 per cent was for recurrent expenditure."

http://www.punchng.com/news/cds-gives-update-on-emergency-rule/

As you can read, the above has nothing to do with corruption. The problem the nigerian state faces, is the exact same problem the military is also bugged down with.

The military (not the army alone oh, the army, navy and airforce) has only received 35% of it's actual 1 Trillion naira budget, of that 35%, 75% of it is spent on recurrent expenditure. As we can see, this is a major problem, and has nothing to do with corruption.

Secondly, Defence is not cheap, whether you're the nigerian military, Ukrainian military, russian military or american military. Defence is worse and more expensive when you have a non-existent defence industry or a small defence industry like is the case of nigeria. Again, this has nothing to do with corruption.

For example, A 4th Gen Jet cost between 30-35 million dollars, a piece. This money doesn't include cost for munitions(bombs, bullets etc), there are also spare parts cost, training cost for personnel and running cost for the jets whenever it is in the air.

Another example, NNS thunder. We got NNS thunder for free, but the navy had to pay $5million for refurbishment for NNS thunder, training for her 167 personnel, and it's only armed with a 76mm gun. Again, this has nothing to do with corruption.

I'm not here making excuses for the military, I feel just as sad as every nigerian reading the terrible reports in the north-east.

There are training issues, inadequate equipment and obsolete weapon issues, poor tactics, a poor defence industry to support the military. All of them have nothing to do with corruption.

Countries such as Brazil, South-Korea, China, the U.S have grown despite high levels of corruption. Bernie maddof swindled americans off 30 billion dollars, he isn't a nigerian. He's a full blooded american.

Corruption can limit progress, but it isn't the cause or even the main causes of our problems.

6 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by reedonne: 9:22pm On Sep 05, 2014
MAIN
Lack of national unity and patroism.
Others
1) Incompetent
2) Corruption
3) Others
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by Litmus: 9:54pm On Sep 05, 2014
Wow talk about indulgence....everything about Nigeria is about complaining and criticizing Nigeria!! What more complaints do you want? If land could vex the land called Nigeria would rise up and dive in the Atlantic ocean to be rid of the moaning parasites that inhabit her back. After, it would swim to the coastline of Ghana, fling itself up in the air so that it would splash down in the water and cause a tsunami that would flow inland and wipe away the blackcurrants that dwell inland there. After, it would float to the East coast of Africa and do the same as it did to Ghana to Uganda then it would destroy South Africa, Britain and America before returning to the cut out shape of Nigeria in West Africa and fit itself back like a jigsaw puzzle and breath a huge sigh of relief. angry
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 11:37pm On Sep 05, 2014
Henry120:

Let us not always be too quick to mention "corruption", as the main source of our problems in nigeria. Although corruption is a problem in nigeria, it isn't the main source or cure/solution to our problems in nigeria.

Just mentioning corruption as an answer to all our problems makes it impossible for us all as nigerians to actually figure out the actual problems or limitations we have in nigeria. There are many failings in our society, and corruption has nothing to do with many of them.

Please read.

"Bashir Adamu, on his part, stated that only N300billion and not N1trillion, was budgted for the military this year.

Bashir noted that out of the money, 75 per cent was for recurrent expenditure."

http://www.punchng.com/news/cds-gives-update-on-emergency-rule/

As you can read, the above has nothing to do with corruption. The problem the nigerian state faces, is the exact same problem the military is also bugged down with.

The military (not the army alone oh, the army, navy and airforce) has only received 35% of it's actual 1 Trillion naira budget, of that 35%, 75% of it is spent on recurrent expenditure. As we can see, this is a major problem, and has nothing to do with corruption.

Secondly, Defence is not cheap, whether you're the nigerian military, Ukrainian military, russian military or american military. Defence is worse and more expensive when you have a non-existent defence industry or a small defence industry like is the case of nigeria. Again, this has nothing to do with corruption.

For example, A 4th Gen Jet cost between 30-35 million dollars, a piece. This money doesn't include cost for munitions(bombs, bullets etc), there are also spare parts cost, training cost for personnel and running cost for the jets whenever it is in the air.

Another example, NNS thunder. We got NNS thunder for free, but the navy had to pay $5million for refurbishment for NNS thunder, training for her 167 personnel, and it's only armed with a 76mm gun. Again, this has nothing to do with corruption.

I'm here making excuses for the military, I feel just as sad as every nigerian reading the terrible reports in the north-east.

There are training issues, inadequate equipment and obsolete weapon issues, poor tactics, a poor defence industry to support the military. All of them have nothing to do with corruption.

Countries such as Brazil, South-Korea, China, the U.S have grown despite high levels of corruption. Bernie maddof swindled americans off 30 billion dollars, he isn't a nigerian. He's a full blooded american.

Corruption can limit progress, but it isn't the cause or even the main causes of our problems.
my God! I still cannot stop wondering. 300million dollars to arm the navy, airforce and army? No no no no, i am sincerely disappointed in our decision makers, they are so ready to beg for international assistance when they themselves have done nothing to assist the nations ailing military infrastructures, i know about the issue with nns thunder, but ha! No it is regrettable that this is how much we care about the lives of our citizens. I was reading about the Brazilian approach to the issue of drug smuggling into its borders and i was shaked my head in shame. They expended so much resources because they saw the threat attacked it from it source and then crushed it. But here we are faced with an opportunity to either show the world how strong we are or how weak our years of corruption have made us, we keep shrinking from the task set before us. I still hold it that we re being ruled by very unpatriotic elements. We can clearly see what the patriotic duo of OBJ and murtala where able to achieve during their time, we can see the good name they created for us. I still recommend the personal memoirs of Joseph nanvem Garba "diplomatic soldering " for anyone who needs to know how much we can do when we have patriots in office.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 11:40pm On Sep 05, 2014
Litmus: Wow talk about indulgence....everything about Nigeria is about complaining and criticizing Nigeria!! What more complaints do you want? If land could vex the land could Nigeria would rise up and dive in the Atlantic ocean to be rid of the moaning parasites that inhabit her back. After, it would swim to the coastline of Ghana, fling itself up in the air so that it would splash down in the water and cause a tsunami that would flow inland and wipe away the blackcurrants that dwell inland there. After, it would float to the East coast of Africa and do the same as it did to Ghana to Uganda then it would destroy South Africa, Britain and America before returning to the cut out shape of Nigeria in West Africa and fit itself back like a jigsaw puzzle and breath a huge sigh of relief. angry
wetin man fo do now? We cant all just run and leave the country, we ve got to know our problems and seek approaches to solving it
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 11:40am On Sep 06, 2014
reedonne: MAIN
Others
1) Incompetent
2) Corruption
3) Other
incompetence and corruption at what level, please gives us a clear case example,
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 11:45am On Sep 06, 2014
Guys check out this thread, i think this are the kind of large scale projects we need in this country.
Guys check out this thread,
https://www.nairaland.com/1888171/fg-needs-n485trn-implementation-infrastructure#26028242
its just too bad that this may even turn out to be another opportunity for the already rich ruling class to loot our poor nation.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by reedonne: 2:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
overhypedsteve: incompetence and corruption at what level, please gives us a clear case example,
Incompetence is when Nigeria army keep losing territory to a less armed army due to wrong tactic.
Corruption is when military leader steal money meant for weapon procurement
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by redsun(m): 2:22pm On Sep 06, 2014
You need to watch nta news to know how daft Nigeria is a nation. It is either some ugly looking,dull and religiously dressed female casters,poor quality pictures and sound,either too lpud,too low or no sound at at all. Some primitive adverts that makes no sense or some some crooked and irrational gatherings of the so-called elite that looks like hawks on the look out for preys,in this case,oil money.

It is sad. I can't stand it for two minutes,there is no news that comes from there that makes one joyful.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 3:28pm On Sep 06, 2014
reedonne:
Incompetence is when Nigeria army keep losing territory to a less armed army due to wrong tactic.
Corruption is when military leader steal money meant for weapon procurement
oga Henry120 what do you have to say about this. I just felt i should allow someone with better experience on the state of the armed forces to comment on this. I know you ve already talked about the corruption part on this thread, but please can you say something about the incompetence part on the side of our frontliners.@henry120
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 3:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
redsun: You need to watch nta news to know how daft Nigeria is a nation. It is either some ugly looking,dull and religiously dressed female casters,poor quality pictures and sound,either too lpud,too low or no sound at at all. Some primitive adverts that makes no sense or some some crooked and irrational gatherings of the so-called elite that looks like hawks on the look out for preys,in this case,oil money.

It is sad. I can't stand it for two minutes,there is no news that comes from there that makes one joyful.
i agree with you my man, sometimes i wonder where all that revenue being earned by the largest television station in Africa is going to, sometimes they just recycle news from foreign channels or even online with no due recourse to the fact that they are the number one news station in Nigeria and are the most visible representative of the nations failures
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by Nobody: 7:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
overhypedsteve: oga Henry120 what do you have to say about this. I just felt i should allow someone with better experience on the state of the armed forces to comment on this. I know you ve already talked about the corruption part on this thread, but please can you say something about the incompetence part on the side of our frontliners.@henry120

Anybody who calls the nigerian military incompetent should pick up a rifle and head to sambisa. After all, the army is recruiting.

"Behind social media, lots of us are lions&giant killers.But can't even stand up to a robber dat attacks our homes".

The nigerian military fought gallantly and held off the japanese in burma in world war 2.

In congo in the 50's we showed our class. We almost single handedly. Brought stability twice in Liberia and sierra-leone. In sierra-leone the british only joined the fight when we had done the heavy work and virtually destroyed RUF rebels.

In 1993 in somalia, nigeria troops were vital in covering the americans after they got their asses handed to them in "BLACK-HAWK DOWN".

In recent years, President jonathan sent over 200 special forces troops to assist the current president of ivory-coast against Pro-Gbagbo forces.

In mali, we effectively deployed our forces. In nigeria, we pushed these terrorists from Abuja, kogi state, niger state, Okene, sokoto, kano, adamawa (now only isolated attacks), Yobe (isolated attacks), bauchi state, plateau state.

The nyanya attack in Abuja was the first attack in Abuja in 2years.

Yes, we have suffered losses, poor tactics/planning and some of our troops have deserted their post, but that isn't the generality of the nigerian military.

The army is battling terrorists from not only northern nigeria, but mercenaries and terrorists from algeria, mali, chad, niger, cameroun, CAR.

We know our military suffers problems, let us as nigerians provide solutions to our these problems we see, instead of sitting in the comforts of our homes criticising.

Proforce defence, saw a gap, they are now producing Armoured personnel carriers in nigeria. This is how to build a nation.

The nigerian army/military has a proud 150 years career. we have a rich military history we all as nigerians can be proud of.

2 Likes

Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by reedonne: 8:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Henry120:

Anybody who calls the nigerian military incompetent should pick up a rifle and head to sambisa. After all, the army is recruiting.

"Behind social media, lots of us are lions&giant killers.But can't even stand up to a robber dat attacks our homes".

The nigerian military fought gallantly and held off the japanese in burma in world war 2.

In congo in the 50's we showed our class. We almost single handedly. Brought stability twice in Liberia and sierra-leone. In sierra-leone the british only joined the fight when we had done the heavy work and virtually destroyed RUF rebels.

In 1993 in somalia, nigeria troops were vital in covering the americans after they got their asses handed to them in "BLACK-HAWK DOWN".

In recent years, President jonathan sent over 200 special forces troops to assist the current president of ivory-coast against Pro-Gbagbo forces.

In mali, we effectively deployed our forces. In nigeria, we pushed these terrorists from Abuja, kogi state, niger state, Okene, sokoto, kano, adamawa (now only isolated attacks), Yobe (isolated attacks), bauchi state, plateau state.

Yes, we have suffered losses, poor tactics/planning and some of our troops have deserted their post, but that isn't the generality of the nigerian military.

The army is battling terrorists from not only northern nigeria, but mercenaries and terrorists from algeria, mali, chad, niger, cameroun, CAR.

We know our military suffers problems, let us as nigerians provide solutions to our these problems we see, instead of sitting in the comforts of our homes criticising.

Proforce defence, saw a gap, they are now producing Armoured personnel carriers in nigeria. This is how to build a nation.

The nigerian army/military has a proud 150 years career. we have a rich military history we all as nigerians can be proud of.

I am not trying to criticize the army, I am talking of incompetence as one of Nigeria major problem. You also agree with me on the issue of poor planning which can also be count as incompetence on the part of our military planner.
Also from many comments in beeg blog, our military have been making many mistake in procurement, isnt this part of incompetence
Also the Military PR department havent been able to convince Nigerians about their effort in protecting Nigeria, isnt this incompetence (or what is the job of the PR department if not this)?.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Henry120:

sir your intelligent comments is one of the reason why i insisted on following you on nairaland, i ve read so many materials about black hawk and our role in Mogadishu, do you think there is any material anywhere that has a comprehensive record of our efforts in Somalia, cus what we faced in Somalia may hold the key to what we are seeing presently in NE
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by Nobody: 8:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
overhypedsteve: sir your intelligent comments is one of the reason why i insisted on following you on nairaland, i ve read so many materials about black hawk and our role in Mogadishu, do you think there is any material anywhere that has a comprehensive record of our efforts in Somalia, cus what we faced in Somalia may hold the key to what we are seeing presently in NE

There is no comprehensive material documenting our exploits in somalia, we failed and continue to fail in telling our story.

1 Like

Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 8:54pm On Sep 07, 2014
Henry120:

There is no comprehensive material documenting our exploits in somalia, we failed and continue to fail in telling our story.

i beg your pardon sir. You did not say we did not compile the valor of our own heroes, haba! Its not done. So what are they teaching our students of strategic studies with? Western case scenarios, my God i feel like crying, this are stories that would have made the best war propaganda movie in holly wood, and we ve lost all of them? No wonder our kids grow up to be unpatriotic because they were not told about the great sacrifices of Nigeria, we keep teaching obsolete history about uthman Dan fodio jihad and ancient oya and Benin, after that we teach small history of Nigeria constitutional developement, and the history of the republics 1st, 2nd, and 3rd. Nothing to stimulate the nationalism of the students, nothing to make them have a sele of belonging, pre historic Africa faced a problem in documenting its history because the tech of writing came to Africa at a later time, with the Arab traders and invaders, so most of African history is filled with western inaccuracies as they where deducted from oral heritage. But could you imagine that centuries after that time Africa has still not learnt to record its history, we still prefer to pass it on with mouth as oral tradition, " daddy how was your days in Mogadishu? Well, son we fought well many of my colleague died fighting, i really miss them although i cannot remember the names of some of them, but they were good warriors my son." yea that's how we want our stories told.
Even holly wood made a movie about Black hawk down,
well. May we win where others fail.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by SOUNDKING: 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
D problem of nig. Is ''one Nig''.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 6:18am On Sep 08, 2014
SOUNDKING: D problem of nig. Is ''one Nig''.
ok, lets call on emperor musiwa94, tit,ooduapathfinder and koboko69 to elaborate more on this issue of one Nigeria.

Ps: i am sure there are other nairaland commenters that have a very vast supply of knowledge on this particular issue of disintegration. Please do not hesitate to benefit us with your comments
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by Nobody: 8:36am On Sep 08, 2014
If i upload my complaint here Nairaland go crash grin grin grin grin grin grin

let me save Seun's business for him before i wreck his sever

reedonne: MAIN
Others
1) Incompetent
2) Corruption
3) Others
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by Nobody: 8:39am On Sep 08, 2014
overhypedsteve: it matters. I think its high time we start letting them know we ain't fools before 2015

Go and die.GEJ till 2019 aftr which Ihejirika will tk ova.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 9:10am On Sep 08, 2014
Nobody said anything partisan here, you ve just brought partisan politics into a neutral thread. All we are doing here is commenting on the areas where the country is failing. You must agree with me that, the country is presently failing in many area as a result of years and years of poor policies and corruption.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by KnowAll(m): 10:38am On Sep 08, 2014
State of d Nation - Dying Nation cool
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by overhypedsteve(m): 7:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
KnowAll: State of d Nation - Dying Nation cool
could you please elaborate, on why you think Nigeria is a dying nation.
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by blessida: 10:53am On Sep 30, 2014
nigeria wahala nor get part 2
Re: State Of The Nation. Post Ur Complaints About Nigeria Here by rossyV226(f): 1:27pm On Sep 30, 2014
overhypedsteve: We ve seen difficult times in this nation and i personally do not hold anybody responsible for this, we ve been failed by those who promised to protect us, our dear nation which our fathers fought so hard to build is now being used as a political cesspit at the expense of us all, law enforcement in the land have turned into law perversion,innocent people are being killed by the law enforcement officials that was meant to protect them, i ve heard corrupt police official refer to grieved citizens as "customers", loved ones that did not get blown open from a bomblast would always find themselves in heaven as a result of a failing health system. Our children are left to study in places unfit for pigs, and yet we still have some of the most luxurious schools and colleges in the world in Nigeria.
What words would you use to describe Abuja?
The seat of power?
The seat of corruption?
Or the seat of injustice?
Heaven knows i love Nigeria and i ve seen all the pains it took for our fore fathers to build it up. The people we see in power today are those who will be ready to pi$$ on our national colours( flag) if there is money involved, some of the most unpatriotic and disgruntled elements in Nigeria are right there at the reins of power, stealing, looting and relooting. While some of us youths leaders of tomorrow they call us, pillars of democracy they call us, they employ our youthful zeal in destroying the nations integrity and when they deem it fit employ us to fight each other while they watch us die, i curse any youth that is still violently partisan in Nigeria.
The youths are the shoulder that carries the nation, but here in hells country our shoulders is being used in carrying the corrupt officials to power, and yet we would have the guts to want to travel oversea to enjoy the hard won freedom there, when we ve destroyed the very fabrics of civility in our own land. I cant continue, there is just too much to say,
may we win where others fail.

Overhypedsteve
always complaints and more complaints

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fg To Set Up Fund For SE States To Stop Gully Erosion / What Does The Action Of Mr President Mean? / Militants Protesting Non Payment Of Salary(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 100
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.