Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,152 members, 7,811,300 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:42 AM

Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack (2607 Views)

President Buhari Meets Barrack Obama (picture) / Polls: Northern Emirs Back Jega - Punch / Wives, Children Stop Military Trucks Conveying Soldiers To Fight Boko Haram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack by Nobody: 10:21am On Sep 06, 2014
" One man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter"

-Nasir El rufai.

I bet as Boko haram is terrorising the emirs, they are liberating their women. May be, Boko Haram would ask them to dress in revealing outfits like 'civilised' women and let them have some freedom.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack by asadike(f): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2014
southerners should nt rejoice at dis news at al,coz wit d many weapons at bh disposal they can atack any part of d south anytime,anyday. I guess they are probably waiting 4 2015.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack by deeobserver209(m): 12:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
I believe northern elites by now realize how foolish they were to shield shield Boko Haram terrorist group right from the unset. Calling them freedom fighters and even advocating for their pardon with a stupid claim that unemployment and poverty led to them committing acts of terrorism was their only excuse. Even so, is poverty an express license to kill and blow up places of worship? Is poverty restricted only in the north? Are other states across Nigeria also not battling with poverty and unemployment?
Ridiculous utterances and comments by these elites is what made Boko Haram blossom into full fledge monsters today.
Their foolishness spread spikes and stumbling blocks against the military to tackle Boko Haram headlong.
The moronic latter to governors by Murtala Nyako accusing GEJ of genocide is a classic example. Wonder how he's feeling now?
It beats my imagination how a sane human being who claim to be governor would have the audacity to accuse GEJ of genocide in the face of ongoing quest to vanquish Boko Haram.
How can the military come all out to fight these terrorists to full scale when negative elements in the form of NEF continue to babble the public with unwarranted allegations against the military, threatening to report a chief of Army Staff for acts of genocide? What about the atrocities and despicable evils and crimes committed by Boko Haram terrorist over the years? Are they not classic act of genocide too? What about families that were wiped out of existence? What about worshipers that war blown up and killed right inside their places of worship? What about hundreds of unborn babies that were hacked to death with cutlass and daggers? What about little kids and school children whose lives were cut short by these demonic group? Are these crimes not act of genocide? Are these crimes not committed by Boko Haram? I guess the northern leaders and elders were too blind to see that. Why would they when they are part of Boko Haram themselves.
The hypocrisy of northern elders towards Boko Haram is what led north east to this present situation, the level of Somalia.
It's no news that Boko Haram terrorist today not only attacks defenceless citizens. They now attack emirs and even ransacking their own palaces. Is that not a disgrace? Maybe these are not crimes too. Shame on Northern leaders!
NEF better wake up and realize the reality of the situation they are in today. They breed a monster. Now the monters are coming for them.

I have complete faith in the ability of the Nigerian Army to crush and defeat Boko Haram terrorist. No matter how long it takes, Nigeria shall surely win the war on terror. More grease to the Nigerian Army.
God bless Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack by gebest: 12:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
BOKO HARAM ARE IDIIOTS, WITH ALL THEIR KILLINGS, THEY VE NOT KILLED ONE POLITICIAN SAY LOCAL GOVT CHAIRMAN, LEGISLATORS AND OF COURSE GOVERNORS. INSTEAD U PREFARE KILLING INNOCENT ARMLESS CITIZENS.
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack by Nobody: 1:06pm On Sep 06, 2014
wheesin: MI-Talk about it

Too much propangada
whats good for the goose is also good for the gander
man always has a selfish agenda
president super evidence in the veranda,
me am a public defender,
like an editor with no footage
what shall i render
no retreat no surrender
cos ama fight for my right like brenda
i got a former head of state who is still living large
a police IG who is still the one in charge,
politicians not arrested for embezzlement
people killing not for anything
but just for the fun of it,
....... undecided

See the shallowness of your life .....simple classic philosophical argument you can't contribute.....you had to run to MI's lyrics .....what a derailed youth

Better get your life together ASAP!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack by wheesin(m): 1:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
smartchoice:

See the shallowness of your life .....simple classic philosophical argument you can't contribute.....you had to run to MI's lyrics .....what a derailed youth

Better get your life together ASAP!

he goat..you couldnt understand the lyrics of the song..dumbazz you want me to start shouting Up APC..Up PDP..Up Boko boys or UP mr davies...am not going to do that.. instead of killing myself online for some bloody politician i d rather listen and grab knowledge..

classic philosophical contributions indeed ..with all the tribalism and non chalant attitudes i see here daily..everybody is against each other..ridiculing yourself..you forget the world are laughing at you all..you are not only brainwashed by the whites..but they predict when you should have uncontrollable crisis amongst yourselves..

MTCHEWEEEWWWWWW ..thanks he goat angry
Re: Boko Haram Takes Over Emirs’ Wives •soldiers Move Wives, Children Out Of Barrack by Wily2wily: 1:57pm On Sep 06, 2014
Haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaa, King Boko Boyz won go wallo Emir Wives.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meet Hon. Nimi Walson Jack, The Best Choice For Next Rivers State Leadership / 2017 Oil Blocs Allocation - Matters Arising / Photo Of Starved Nigerian Children During The Biafran War

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.