Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,559 members, 7,827,086 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:49 AM

Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (14775 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Ghost01(m): 10:15am On Sep 06, 2014
I take it "the twins" were the gravity source(s) that drew the OP's attention. Hence, the use of "beautiful" & "sexiest" as adjectives!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by tracyorez(f): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Unibenstudent: I am beginning to believe u and audrey are one person though

Audrey Brian became my friend thanks to you . I like her hun and I like you too.
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:16am On Sep 06, 2014
Itz a new bug on Nairaland.
The annoying tin is that they do this without d consent of the girls.
At the end of it all,the only tin it accomplishes is the bashing of the girls.Itz like bringing d chic up to d slaughter.They forget that,no matter how beautiful a girl is,pple 'll av reservations.I really felt for Mizbreezzzy wen it happened to her;she showed class in responding to the swipes taken @ her tho.
kika23:
As in..... The matter have tire me.....
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Chai OP see waht yu'v done, you don open this girl yansssh run comont, its NT fair oo!!! You don spoil her market..
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:17am On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez:
hun! ! How do you know this already when you have not seen me one to one before.
bt lady... One thing draws my attention on ur profile... A scanty profile like urs without signature, created topics (don't say na by force o), personal message--- even on a dating site--- Resembles a F-A-K-E-R.... Pls avnt called u one.. Just work on dat... And u can change d dp too to something dat shows ur modesty.... Nd u can reduce ur ''hun'' (it gives signs like u av hearing-issues...(Hope am not sounding insult-ive- never meant to)......... LOBATAN

4 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by priscaoge(f): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: nd u refuse to mention urs abi.? No wahala..
gringringringrin
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:19am On Sep 06, 2014
Dont hun me again, u are too redundant,u can call sweerie,dearie ,is hun the only thing in ur vocabulary
tracyorez:
Audrey Brian became my friend thanks to you . I like her hun and I like you too.

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by tracyorez(f): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: ok nice!! Jus prove me/us wrong by uploading anoda pix of urs! Hope am not asking 2much??

no wonder audrey is messing with you all hun. Interesting hun!!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:22am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: bt lady... One thing draws my attention on ur profile... A scanty profile like urs without signature, created topics (don't say na by force o), personal message--- even on a dating site--- Resembles a F-A-K-E-R.... Pls avnt called u one.. Just work on dat... And u can change d dp too to something dat shows ur modesty.... Nd u can reduce ur ''hun'' (it gives signs like u av hearing-issues...(Hope am not sounding insult-ive- never meant to)......... LOBATAN
Cheeezuz shocked guy why you wicked naa? Were you hide ur conscience grin grin
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:25am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: Chai OP see waht yu'v done, you don open this girl yansssh run comont, its NT fair oo!!! You don spoil her market..
WoodcrestMayor: Itz a new bug on Nairaland.
At the end of it all,the only tin it accomplishes is the bashing of the girls.Itz like bringing d chic up to d slaughter.They forget that,no matter how beautiful a girl is,pple 'll av reservations.I really felt for Mizbreezzzy wen it happened to her;she showed class in responding to the swipes taken @ her tho.

------THIS IS MY JUDGEMENT-------(Balances his Spectacles)

Atmmachine..... You are hearby sentenced to 158.72hrs of ban from Romance section.....

The AWRS now demands the next thread you create after ur jai.. Sorrry ban terms is an apology thread for the embarrassment you caused Tracyorex.....

NB: You are followed already.... Ur post ur thread, are now monitored by the AWRS....

Slams the desk with a big head-flatted sledge hammer
I RISE
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:27am On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez:
very poor self defence!! Oooopsssss!!! Pls change that thing on ur DP, besides it irritates me, i see no reason why d person (i know is NT you) decided 2 expose his pointious glands grin maybe she was aiming at a high selling Point.. Lollll... Btw who is Audrey? Never in ma life since the inception of NL hav i heard or see such moniker b4 #smellos!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:28am On Sep 06, 2014
lipsrsealed I don't agree one bit
I've seen way beautiful girls than her. #just saying tho.
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:29am On Sep 06, 2014
grin
D guy need am.mscheeww angry
Dayjhihannon01:

Atmmachine..... You are hearby sentenced to 158.72hrs of ban from Romance section.....

The AWRS now demands the next thread you create after ur jai.. Sorrry ban terms is an apology thread for the embarrassment you caused Tracyorex.....

NB: You are followed already.... Ur post ur thread, are now monitored by the AWRS....

I RISE

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:30am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

I RISE
signed & sealed.....
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:32am On Sep 06, 2014
EroticAngelina: lipsrsealed I don't agree one bit
I've seen way beautiful girls than her. #just saying tho.
abuja girl grin .... Were in abj do you rep ? cool
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: Cheeezuz shocked guy why you wicked naa? Were you hide ur conscience grin grin
conscience given to d gods since I'm recruited as an AWRS..... Henceforth before any a$$hole thinks abt Dis kinda order of Emeritus woman-wrapping he's gonna think thrice....##My pap done cold o.... cheesy cheesy
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: signed & sealed.....
gud
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by kika23(f): 10:36am On Sep 06, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Itz a new bug on Nairaland.
Some Nairalanders?? Ptffffff SMH
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by doctorofgirls(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2014
kika23:
what's ptfff
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez: Hun

hun? Where did you steal your picture from? Tumblr?

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by priscaoge(f): 10:39am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

I RISE
*In a Loud Voice* Coooooooooourt!grin
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:43am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: abuja girl grin .... Were in abj do you rep ? cool
grin games village
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge:
*In a Loud Voice* Coooooooooourt!grin
****flies out his black gown after himself, and make way inside the hollow chamber****............###Thanks wink wink wink .....

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Make dem dey display their folly jare.
*Leads you out by the hand*grin
How u holding up?smileyStill on d Game of thrones? or av u picked another 1
kika23:
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by sauceEEP(m): 10:55am On Sep 06, 2014
hun before overtaking...

2 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 11:02am On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez:
tracyorez:
hun! ! How do you know this already when you have not seen me one to one before.
tracyorez:
what's up with this hun this hun that? Lol
u and Audreybrian are the same, you steal pics of beautiful girls to get attention from Nairaland guys, lol.

2 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 11:08am On Sep 06, 2014
Wtf is hun
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Vivly(f): 11:29am On Sep 06, 2014
echobee:
why is her face lighter than her body? lipsrsealed
lol. thanks for the correction.
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 11:36am On Sep 06, 2014
EroticAngelina: grin games village
cool.... i stay at garki, jus beside Rita lorris hotel!!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine: She's authentic.
She's not a pencil but she drew my attention cool cool cool

Woman wrapper. Thunder fire ur left and right hemisphere. angry

3 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by cooljoe(m): 12:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez: Hun
hi hun. Ur here already. I hear ur nt d one on ya dp. Aw true is dat?
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
So what?... give her an award na?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Can't Nairalanders Date One Another? / Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.