Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,604 members, 7,827,280 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:00 AM

Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (14776 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine: She's authentic.
She's not a pencil but she drew my attention cool cool cool
1st of all,.... OP you don fuccck up, you r guilty of NL WOMAN_WRAPPER-ING and its a shame for you stooping low as easy as this!!!! 2ndly, the supposed girl is not even up to 1 bar.... i love them black, not the once with bleaching cream #AfricaWoman
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 9:26am On Sep 06, 2014
Ladystewie: you can google the picture ni
it was very suspicious
Lie...i wee expose u now cool
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
ok cool
Dreyl: Lie...i wee expose u now cool
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by ShirelleBaby: 9:27am On Sep 06, 2014
mencade5: am in hong kong right now and its 3pm here.

My night was wonderful. I hope yours went marvelously well.
:O-never knew!!enjoy kung-fu!!!yeah-a cold night
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by mencade5(m): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2014
ShirelleBaby: :O-never knew!!enjoy kung-fu!!!yeah-a cold night
hahahaha...kung fu? I no get power to fight ooo. Am just joking ooo.

Ur night was cold? Hmm...make i no talk ooo
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by priscaoge(f): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
She's beautiful no doubt.

Btw I know some pretty ladies here:

Adamazishuga,Kachisbarbie, lyntiffany, adaobi123,ChristineC,Jennylove7575,marieolae,
Just wanna mention fewgringrin....OP U can take a trip to their profile and thank me latergringrin

4 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:31am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: 1st of all,.... OP you don fuccck up, you r guilty of NL WOMAN_WRAPPER-ING and its a shame for you stooping low as easy as this!!!! 2ndly, the supposed girl is not even up to 1 bar.... i love them black, not the once with bleaching cream #AfricaWoman
Bleaching? Chaiiiii.... #BringBackOurNaturalColours...
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:32am On Sep 06, 2014
priscaoge: She's beautiful no doubt.

Btw I know some pretty ladies here:

Adamazishuga,Kachisbarbie, lyntiffany, adaobi123,ChristineC,Jennylove7575,marieolae,
Just wanna mention fewgringrin....OP U can take a trip to their profile and thank me latergringrin
nd u refuse to mention urs abi.? No wahala..

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by ShirelleBaby: 9:33am On Sep 06, 2014
mencade5: hahahaha...kung fu? I no get power to fight ooo. Am just joking ooo.

Ur night was cold? Hmm...make i no talk ooo
grin
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Yeah.... Good.... See Op.... To the prosecuting chambers straight... On 15count charges of Indiscriminate creation of thread, Posting of distracting pic of God knws who's unidentified moniker,..... Et al among others... +++ Now Move to Cap 104 of AWR Nland Law.... And read out......####And high time we recruit ppl like Rozzay into this Squad for prompt surveillance..... *Presenting Rozzay with Squad Invitation letter...."" Rozzay reply back with acceptance letter...
Haba dem fit wait for me for koro to beat me oo. Will u assign body guards to me
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:34am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Yeah.... Good.... See Op.... To the prosecuting chambers straight... On 15count charges of Indiscriminate creation of thread, Posting of distracting pic of God knws who's unidentified moniker,..... Et al among others... +++ Now Move to Cap 104 of AWR Nland Law.... And read out......####And high time we recruit ppl like Rozzay into this Squad for prompt surveillance..... *Presenting Rozzay with Squad Invitation letter...."" Rozzay reply back with acceptance letter...
gbam!!!! Oya move to the next legal proceedings... The law states that any modafuck'ing bombomclack found of such allegations must be given 2 days ban from NL romance section with immediate effect., since the plaintiff have no other presiding council, the sanction starts now!!!!!!!!! ....... As for rozzay! Are you feet for this job? Oya see ina me office for further scrutiny!! cool
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014
Vivly: why is her body lighter than her face?
don't you understand light reflection or what?
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:39am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Haba dem fit wait for me for koro to beat me oo. Will u assign body guards to me
Beat u keh.... You av too hefty men of DSSlike machines to dis job.... This is a Squad not just a office stuff... You are security guaranteed... grin
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: gbam!!!! Oya move to the next legal proceedings... The law states that any modafuck'ing bombomclack found of such allegations must be given 2 days ban from NL romance section with immediate effect., since the plaintiff have no other presiding council, the sanction starts now!!!!!!!!! ....... As for rozzay! Are you feet for this job? Oya see ina me office for further scrutiny!! cool
hey AWRS-Neld... You can do dat in the scrutiny lounge...... No shady interviews... cheesy....
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:41am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: gbam!!!! Oya move to the next legal proceedings... The law states that any modafuck'ing bombomclack found of such allegations must be given 2 days ban from NL romance section with immediate effect., since the plaintiff have no other presiding council, the sanction starts now!!!!!!!!! ....... As for rozzay! Are you feet for this job? Oya see ina me office for further scrutiny!! cool
Don't worry ill be an informant, my bf will talk if I work for a guy. He has just warned me now not to take d job. Thank u sirs btw if any guy woman wrapper for me make una no ban am oo
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:43am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Don't worry ill be an informant, my bf will talk if I work for a guy. He has just warned me now not to take d job. Thank u sirs btw if any guy woman wrapper for me make una no ban am oo
it'z obvious she is high this morning!!!
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by tracyorez(f): 9:44am On Sep 06, 2014
Hun
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2014

Now Proceedings.... Op Atmmachine

With our findings and facts... This siting charges u with WOMAN-WRAPPERING of the Emeritus Other.. According to Woman Wraperring Thread... Now... Are you guilty or not? How do you plea?.....

NB---U plea guilty or Not, judgment's gonna be dully served...

----Proceeding Break---- I rise...
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:47am On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez: Hun
young lady pls with all Due respect upload ur real pix, we are tired of all this faking shiiit.... #NoOffense

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01:

Now Proceedings.... Op Atmmachine

With our findings and facts... This siting charges u with WOMAN-WRAPPERING of the Emeritus Other.. According to Woman Wraperring Thread... Now... Are you guilty or not? How do you plea?.....

NB---U plea guilty or Not, judgment's gonna be dully served...

----Proceeding Break---- I rise...
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Hey Rozzay... Good u let us kwn dat... Informant is ok.... Lol... U want to compromise d Squad by not prosecuting anybody who woman-wraps U....INJUSTICE is the title.. Lol...
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: it'z obvious she is high this morning!!!
I didn't take much in ma system just 4 rounds. So I have to obey d Oga@dtop, btw were is d accused abi e don run, make una leave d fine babe its not her fault dat atm machine ran out of network
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 9:55am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
I didn't take much in ma system just 4 rounds. So I have to obey d Oga@dtop, btw were is d accused abi e don run, make una leave d fine babe its not her fault dat atm machine ran out of network
don't mind him... He done hide.... Few min for him to come and plea his course before the judgment hammer lands on his head...
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by MrCork: 9:57am On Sep 06, 2014

^^^. Ther u go...typical nigeria woman....typical first classs hater! undecided

3 Likes

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by flolancracker: 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
^^ cheesy
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by tracyorez(f): 10:00am On Sep 06, 2014
Neldrizzy: young lady pls with all Due respect upload ur real pix, we are tired of all this faking shiiit.... #NoOffense

hun! ! How do you know this already when you have not seen me one to one before.
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:02am On Sep 06, 2014
Dayjhihannon01: Hey Rozzay... Good u let us kwn dat... Informant is ok.... Lol... U want to compromise d Squad by not prosecuting anybody who woman-wraps U....INJUSTICE is the title.. Lol...
Injustice ke? No be who put law dey break am, oya go dating nd meet up zone go c how d pesin wey invent the woman wrapper thread con break im own law. Hehehe. Make I no koba am tosyn u 2 much
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dreyl(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez: Hun
if you can't defend youself then,it means you stole the pic from tumblr,my guess is damn right,some Nl girl been deceiving some Nl boys since 2005,that's why i don't fall for all these cheap pranks.
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by tofam3k3(m): 10:05am On Sep 06, 2014
I smell jealousy
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Nobody: 10:08am On Sep 06, 2014
I am beginning to believe u and audrey are one person though
tracyorez:
hun! ! How do you know this already when you have not seen me one to one before.

1 Like

Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Dayjhihannon01(m): 10:08am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Injustice ke? No be who put law dey break am, oya go dating nd meet up zone go c how d pesin wey invent the woman wrapper thread con break im own law. Hehehe. Make I no koba am tosyn u 2 much
lol... I don see am... But some orders of woman wrappering can't be forgiven, like dis Emeritus Order; creating a thread+ INCLUSIVE using the gurls pic without her consent.... Uuurggs.....**I vex away...... Make I go pass the judgment, justice delayed is justice denied....
Re: Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland by Neldrizzy(m): 10:13am On Sep 06, 2014
tracyorez:
ok nice!! Jus prove me/us wrong by uploading anoda pix of urs! Hope am not asking 2much??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Why Can't Nairalanders Date One Another? / Hot Blazing Videos and Hookup Club - whatsapp / I NEED A GIRLFRIEND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.