Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,859 members, 7,821,000 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

<<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> - Adverts (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> (60643 Views)

LONDON BALES - Second Hand Clothes Shoes Bags - Landing In 1 Week / Ok/used Clothes Importer (secondhand Clothes) / Wholesale Men’s Fashion Clothes Polo Pants (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Male shoes...

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Moreeeeee.....

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:30pm On Sep 07, 2014
Shoes for Men...

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pictures...

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 9:09pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 9:11pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 9:12pm On Sep 07, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Bags..

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by geosino(f): 10:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls i need a dozen of flat mixed colours and designs and colours. How long does it take to arrive here and can you send someone to pick it up frm whereever if im too busy.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 5:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Buying Made Easy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Buy Bags,Children clothes,Adult Shoes, Trousers,Human Hair(Brazilian,Peruvian, Mongolian, Combodian etc ONLY wholesale....

Buy 3set Wedding Gold Rings and Necklace all from Dubai

I help people in Procuring items from Dubai and Ship to Nigeria as often as you want with a procurement fee of 10k and shipping of any item you buy is 700naira per kg to lagos

You can look me up am here to do Business with serious and honest minded Peeps.............

Do you have anyone willing to ship there Goods from Dubai stress free and Affordable.....contact me

Ask anything you wish to know and i will also Update with Pictures of item you can buy in Wholesale i.e from Dozen or Half Dozen upwards....

HOW IT WORKS

1. YOU PICK A BAG YOU WANT AND ORDER FOR 1 DOZEN OR MORE

2. YOU PAY THE PRICE OF THE BAG PLUS 10K PROCUREMENT CHARGE(You can buy as many dozens as u want procurement fee remains same)

3. SHIPPING TO LAGOS IS 700 NAIRA PER KG

https://www.nairaland.com/1788753/d-pre-order-goods-us-dubai
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:24am On Sep 08, 2014
Pictures..

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:26am On Sep 08, 2014
More photos..

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:28am On Sep 08, 2014

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by Nobody: 6:44am On Sep 08, 2014
[size=28pt]The Business Mod here seems to be Biased. Why is this thread not moved to ADVERTS. But a similar thread won't see the light of the day. [/size]

5 Likes

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 11:43am On Sep 08, 2014
whats the dozen price for this baby girl dresses and bum short?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 12:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
phonebook: whats the dozen price for this baby girl dresses and bum short?

The bum shorts 10k

Girls dress differs in prices from 27k
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 2:18pm On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

The bum shorts 10k

Girls dress differs in prices from 27k
27k dozen price? thats high! are they branded? and cn they be gotten for babies 0-3m, 3-6mn?
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by needinfo: 4:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
How many item is in dozen because some people count dozen to be 10 or 12.so how many item do you give in dozen price.also the laptop pix,is it fairly used or brand new and how much is dozen.if its new,is there room for fairly used orders in dozens or per 1 item.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 5:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
phonebook:
27k dozen price? thats high! are they branded? and cn they be gotten for babies 0-3m, 3-6mn?

Female gowns are like that..Am giving you guys the actual factory price so no complaining grin

Anyway i received your #100,000 Alert will go for your goods tomorrow, firstbank wants to frustrate me but they wont succeed.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
needinfo: How many item is in dozen because some people count dozen to be 10 or 12.so how many item do you give in dozen price.also the laptop pix,is it fairly used or brand new and how much is dozen.if its new,is there room for fairly used orders in dozens or per 1 item.

By dozen i mean 12pieces.

Laptops are Used.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by emmmyyax(m): 6:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
If you want to make well over =N=500,000 monthly. Here is an opportunity for free business seminar for those resident in ABUJA this saturday 13th of September 2014, 2pm, with 100% real demonstration. you can contact me on 08034810700 for venue.
Congratulations to some of you who was present for last weekend's.
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by Jasi7(m): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

if you see what you like you just tell me and identify them, you can also save the pictures from here then contact me on bbm and whatsapp and then send me the pics of what you want like others have been doing.

Now I dig...
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 9:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by phonebook: 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
Do you source for and procure wholesale diapers and wipes from US? Huggies brand specifically...
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 3:57am On Sep 09, 2014
phonebook: Do you source for and procure wholesale diapers and wipes from US? Huggies brand specifically...

Yes
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:23am On Sep 09, 2014
phonebook: Do you source for and procure wholesale diapers and wipes from US? Huggies brand specifically...

yes
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 6:24am On Sep 09, 2014
makeitsoon: [size=28pt]The Business Mod here seems to be Biased. Why is this thread not moved to ADVERTS. But a similar thread won't see the light of the day. [/size]

GO AND DIE...ANUkpam
Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by sammybrainy(m): 6:57am On Sep 09, 2014
justi4jesu:

GO AND DIE...ANUkpam
Wrong response

3 Likes

Re: <<<<<DUBAI WHOLESALE!!!WHOLESALE!!!!!!!! Bags,hair,shoes,baby Clothes>>>>>>>>>>> by justi4jesu(f): 7:01am On Sep 09, 2014
sammybrainy:
Wrong response

No it isn't what is his business. Did i hold him to open his own thread rather than washing his filthy and stupid brainless mouth here.

He is very foolish for saying that.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Daily PMS,DPK,AGO @ Depot Price. / Teaming Up To Make Legitimate Money Online. Get Help Here Also for YouWIN! 3 / SCAM ALERT!!- Laptop/parcel/money From UK,USA Through A Cargo Company Scam Alert

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.