Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,009 members, 7,863,664 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 10:44 PM

Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies (733 Views)

7 Types Of "Lights" Ladies Show To Guys / Message To Guys Who Patronize Sugar Mummies / Why Do Ladies Like Hating On Their Fellow Ladies? Is Its A Natural Thing :'( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by butanep(m): 8:25am On Sep 06, 2014
I still don't know why do ladies show much generosity and kindness to guys than their fellow ladies. It has happen to me several times and many have attest to the fact... They might even go all cost to make sure you get what you desire. It even make them happy that they have put a smile on a guy's face...
The other the I was in a cafe browsing... Suddendly, my time was exhausted without completing the registration I came to do... There was this beautiful lady sitting close to me, before then a lady was begging her to help her check her inbox, but she refused... But I slowly pleaded with a soft voice, if she can log out so I can use her ticket to complete my registration, she didn't even object for a seconds... She logout and gave me the ticket... She even told me if the time wasn't enough, she will buy more... I was so surprised and I gladly completed my registrion and thank her.
Also there was a day I came to class without a biro... So I was asking who can lend me biro because lectures was on... A lady gave me her biro she was using to write and decide to borrow... I was so shocked... Even when i came late to class, the lady always want to help with the available seat to sit...
So many instance which I can't explain... But I don't just know, why ladies re generous and kind to guys than their fellow female counterpart...
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by marieolae(f): 8:37am On Sep 06, 2014
To me oh, I think its the other way round
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by perry2020(f): 8:46am On Sep 06, 2014
butanep: I still don't know why do ladies show much generosity and kindness to guys than their fellow ladies. It has happen to me several times and many have attest to the fact... They might even go all cost to make sure you get what you desire. It even make them happy that they have put a smile on a guy's face...
The other the I was in a cafe browsing... Suddendly, my time was exhausted without completing the registration I came to do... There was this beautiful lady sitting close to me, before then a lady was begging her to help her check her inbox, but she refused... But I slowly pleaded with a soft voice, if she can log out so I can use her ticket to complete my registration, she didn't even object for a seconds... She logout and gave me the ticket... She even told me if the time wasn't enough, she will buy more... I was so surprised and I gladly completed my registrion and thank her.
Also there was a day I came to class without a biro... So I was asking who can lend me biro because lectures was on... A lady gave me her biro she was using to write and decide to borrow... I was so shocked... Even when i came late to class, the lady always want to help with the available seat to sit...
So many instance which I can't explain... But I don't just know, why ladies re generous and kind to guys than their fellow female counterpart...
Your very correct and it works vice versa even guys prefer to help babes they don't know from Adams to their old time buddy. but I think it's worse with the ladies.
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2014
*sneaks to check ur dp* @OP , u are a fine man now grin wat do u expect wink and dnt tell me you dull them after their kind gestures angry
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 8:56am On Sep 06, 2014
marieolae: To me oh, I think its the other way round
I think both genders are guilty, mother nature made it so.
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 9:00am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Your very correct and it works vice versa even guys prefer to help babes they don't know from Adams to their old time buddy. but I think it's worse with the ladies.
faa hear, it's not worse with ladies o, things I've done for ladies, if i do half for my family they will raise a statue in my family house to immortalise me. *coversface*
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by DickDastardly(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2014
Delilah nko
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by PrinceCharmiing(m): 9:13am On Sep 06, 2014
That's how its suppose to be!! But rverse is the case here on NL embarassed
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by butanep(m): 9:16am On Sep 06, 2014
@mako007.... Trust me... Like the beautiful lady that helped me in the cafe... I asked 4 her no... And she didn't hesitate...she gave me N it all started from there...
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by McWhillion(m): 9:17am On Sep 06, 2014
Op it shouldn't be a surprise if you're a natural chick magnet, not all guys are capable of attracting such affection from the opposite sex.
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
OP u again! undecided
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 9:18am On Sep 06, 2014
butanep: @mako007.... Trust me... Like the beautiful lady that helped me in the cafe... I asked 4 her no... And she didn't hesitate...she gave me N it all started from there...
Henhen, now you're communicating
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 9:23am On Sep 06, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: That's how its suppose to be!! But rverse is the case here on NL embarassed
because there are too many of us, I'm getting tired of d race sef buh I av mama rozzay as my mentor while I'm the mentee grin btwn my online prowess lies in pm and sadly pm here na wash *hisses* cry
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 9:24am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay: OP u again! undecided
Good morning this morning dominus
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by perry2020(f): 9:30am On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: faa hear, it's not worse with ladies o, things I've done for ladies, if i do half for my family they will raise a statue in my family house to immortalise me. *coversface*
Lmao.very funny.then u had better change before they find out,one thing I just notice is that we are all guilty one way or the other and it could be just for show off or coz of the cookie(for guys),think of all those ladies,where are they now?if you calculate all you have given it can actually feed all the beggars in a town or state.sum times u don't even succeed in getting what u want then ur gestures becomes a waste and the other times you have gotten what you want(***) and they have gotten what they want(money),but does it really worth it?.whose loss?
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 9:36am On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: Good morning this morning dominus
Gmorn dear, how's ur nland waka goin
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 9:38am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Lmao.very funny.then u had better change before they find out,one thing I just notice is that we are all guilty one way or the other and it could be just for show off or coz of the cookie(for guys),think of all those ladies,where are they now?if you calculate all you have given it can actually feed all the beggars in a town or state.sum times u don't even succeed in getting what u want then ur gestures becomes a waste and the other times you have gotten what you want(***) and they have gotten what they want(money),but does it really worth it?.whose loss?
yes bro, I've done self consultantancy already. It's never worth it, in all of it family and friends remain moreso the pleasure doesn't even last at worse a day. I've change my ways doe more reason I'm on NL in search of e-love grin
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 9:40am On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Gmorn dear, how's ur nland waka goin
still on the matter, following your lead
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: still on the matter, following your lead
Perfect den.
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by perry2020(f): 9:45am On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: yes bro, I've done self consultantancy already. It's never worth it, in all of it family and friends remain moreso the pleasure doesn't even last at worse a day. I've change my ways doe more reason I'm on NL in search of e-love grin
Funny you,wish u d best.
Wonder why people think am male,my pik is on my profile for goodness,ama she!!!!!!!!
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by butanep(m): 9:46am On Sep 06, 2014
Some ladies re really nice... Especially when you give them the nice smile when asking from them... Am not saying asking that precious thing ooo... Even if its that thing you want... Just cheerfully ask with smile and sincerity... They will give you.. I tell you... Its not all about money @ times... Ladies heart is in guyz mouth...
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 10:02am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Funny you,wish u d best.
Wonder why people think am male,my pik is on my profile for goodness,ama she!!!!!!!!
my apologies , didn't even check the handle as I thought I was replying the OP btw Ure cute grin wink
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by perry2020(f): 10:18am On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: my apologies , didn't even check the handle as I thought I was replying the OP btw Ure cute grin wink
Thanks
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 10:20am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Thanks
ure welcome
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 06, 2014
Yea,op u are right,bt dat 1 dat happened to you in d cyber cafe is sumhw,d lady was way too over generous dere.....bck 2 d topic i guess ladies tend to help guys more dan ladies,becos guys r more appreciative than we girls....
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by PrinceCharmiing(m): 10:33am On Sep 06, 2014
mako007: because there are too many of us, I'm getting tired of d race sef buh I av mama rozzay as my mentor while I'm the mentee grin btwn my online prowess lies in pm and sadly pm here na wash *hisses* cry
yes bro, if you are average I mean your beauty then no body go look you o.
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by mako007(m): 10:38am On Sep 06, 2014
PrinceCharmiing: yes bro, if you are average I mean your beauty then no body go look you o.
yh, well I'm here to pass tym, I've not seen any gal Wey Fyn pass my gf in reality just wanted to be adventurous buh it seems competition stiff for here. I'll def. av my share of NL, be it ugly or fine, old or young, weak or strong, experienced or inexperienced, living or d living. Lol
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 10:40am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
Thanks
i've sent you a mail ma. thanks
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by MisterLongman(m): 10:42am On Sep 06, 2014
Harbosede02: Yea,op u are right,bt dat 1 dat happened to you in d cyber cafe is sumhw,d lady was way too over generous dere.....bck 2 d topic i guess ladies tend to help guys more dan ladies,becos guys r more appreciative than we girls....
Time for confession
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by perry2020(f): 10:56am On Sep 06, 2014
imasleek:
i've sent you a mail ma. thanks
I have replied since.
Re: Ladies Show Generosity To Guys Than Their Fellow Ladies by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 06, 2014
perry2020:
I have replied since.
ok. thanks. i've replied again

(1) (Reply)

Always Scared/weak In Approaching Ladies ? / Who Should Win An Arguement In A Relationship / Should I Accept Her Back,or Is It Just A Prank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.