Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,695 members, 7,865,757 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 04:26 AM

Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? (820 Views)

An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome- self-service Is Not A Sin. / Pastor Chris Oyakhilome: Why Do We Never See Videos Of Anita? Youtube? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by Spotless180(m): 9:49am On Sep 06, 2014
i dont know why many people hate and speak ill of pastor chris. what had he done wrong? why are some people including his wife accusing him falsely without evidence?

for me, i like that man though nt his member. i like his teachings, prayers, and many more. his teachings has really inspired me. it has enriched me spiritually. my faith has increased.

pls, let's stop d hate and pray for him instead. thanks.
Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by hardywaltz(m): 10:46am On Sep 06, 2014
So u mean his Wife whom he married for over 22 years will wake up one day and "accuse him with out evidence "?
Stop telling lies u are one of his members.

3 Likes

Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by Spotless180(m): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
hardywaltz: So u mean his Wife whom he married for over 22 years will wake up one day and "accuse him with out evidence "?
Stop telling lies u are one of his members.
true. i am not his member. can d wife provide any evidence?
Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by hardywaltz(m): 1:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
Spotless180: true. i am not his member. can d wife provide any evidence?
She will provide the evidence in court.

1 Like

Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by Spotless180(m): 1:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
hardywaltz:
She will provide the evidence in court.
let' see how it goes.
Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by mployer(m): 6:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
I am not surprised with the hate, even christ wasn't loved and accepted in his time.

I would have been more surprised if he Is loved and wholly accepted.
Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by Kay17: 6:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
It would be sad for the Pastor Chris to be a hypocrite and for him to be a less perfect Christian.
Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by atughonu(m): 4:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
What i would like say on this issue that men of God can be tempted can accused or alleged as it hapened to jesus but in all he overcame in this o pst chris we should use all this strength we are spending and pray for him even if it happens that its true we should to God to forgive him he has not reached perfection yet Satan may be trying to use this way to tear the body of christ.We should not forge that he has been praying for millions of people all over the world.The carnal man has no authority to judge such man of God. Leave pst chris and Anita his wife alone the lord that joined them together is the one who can determine their separation not court stop fanning the ember or putting charcoal in fire.Thanks and remain bless.
Re: Why The Hate On Pastor Chris? by Spotless180(m): 10:04am On Sep 08, 2014
atughonu: What i would like say on this issue that men of God can be tempted can accused or alleged as it hapened to jesus but in all he overcame in this o pst chris we should use all this strength we are spending and pray for him even if it happens that its true we should to God to forgive him he has not reached perfection yet Satan may be trying to use this way to tear the body of christ.We should not forge that he has been praying for millions of people all over the world.The carnal man has no authority to judge such man of God. Leave pst chris and Anita his wife alone the lord that joined them together is the one who can determine their separation not court stop fanning the ember or putting charcoal in fire.Thanks and remain bless.
u spoke well.

(1) (Reply)

How Did The OT Saints Get Saved? / Does Where One Sits In Church Have Any Effect At All? / The Real Origins Of Christmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.