Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,420 members, 7,815,951 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] - Fashion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] (9834 Views)

These Photos Of A 7-year-old Nigerian Model Have Got Everyone Talking / A Nigerian Model Falls As She Catwalks In Lagos / Linda Ikeji: Top Nigerian Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by zeedee(f): 2:35pm On Nov 10, 2008
Her face is pinched. Nothing outstanding, i'm sorry to say.
Thanks for the honesty pepperspray.
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by chiwaochi: 4:17pm On Nov 10, 2008
If she has gone through the normal protocol to get to where she is why won't i vote for her and if you think you are better than her go out there and show your talent stop bluffing while sitting down in your couch.babe girl my vote is for you ooooooooooooooooo!
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by donjon: 6:45pm On Nov 10, 2008
em?
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by CuriousLi(f): 10:19am On Nov 12, 2008
Voted. 718 or 719
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by blesdman(m): 2:16pm On Nov 14, 2008
The girl no bad sha.Whatever must have been seen in her should make all to vote her.Oops
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by MadRhythm(m): 3:47pm On Nov 14, 2008
blesd man:

The girl no bad sha.Whatever must have been seen in her should make all to vote her.Oops

Amen blesd man
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by Middleman: 11:51am On Nov 15, 2008
go to facebook and open a group for her and send links to vote,
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by crush: 5:37pm On Nov 18, 2008
she is pretty n could win if she is lucky

Edwin Clark. He can't be a Nigerian! What kind of name is Clark?
of course clark could be a nigerian i remember an JP clark in literature
i belive its a niger delta name.
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by MrCrackles(m): 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2008
She aint getting my vote for sure
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by whatever90(f): 9:10pm On Nov 24, 2008
MrCrackles:

She aint getting my vote for sure
grin grin grin grin grin wicked boy

so if na me them say make u vote for u no go vote abi angry
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by Akinagirl(f): 12:35am On Nov 25, 2008
Pretty girl.
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by obyann(f): 1:39pm On Nov 28, 2008
Just hope she wins grin grin grin
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by Tsegbemi: 3:43pm On Dec 04, 2008
I voted and increased her vote from 806 to 807
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by brownbody(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2008
i voted, my number is 807
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by ayobase(m): 3:35pm On Jan 27, 2009
did she win?
Re: Is this Nigerian Model good enough to get your vote? [pic] by peachie(f): 5:44pm On Mar 11, 2009
No she didn't an american won.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ladies Whats Your Bra Size? / How To Know Original And Fake Product / The Seven Basics Shapes Of Face: Find Out Where You Belong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.