Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,306 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:34 AM

Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. (1931 Views)

Investment Club / The Investment Idea: Your Imputs / If You Have Genuine And Reasonable Investment Idea - Post It Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by olushowunm(m): 12:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
As I always introduced myself here on Nairaland, I'm Olu Showunmi-Bancrofts, a serial Entrepreneur, Farmer, Investor and Philanthropist. I always come on here regularly seeking new information to widens my knowledge but unfortunately, I see more people clueless than I thought about investments. I categorized the Investment Forumites into 4 categories: 1. The Clueless ( please I have N10M and I don't know what to invest on, please advice), 2. The Guru's ( Treasury bills in Nigeria), 3. The Marketers( How to become millionaire trading forex) and 4. The Starters ( please I need a loan of N200,000 and I will pay back N500,000 in 6 months). All these have different needs that must be met. I have been muting an idea of investment trust funds where we can explore several opportunities across the world. It will be a fund that will be able to pool our resources together and push for certain type of investments that we can't individually achieves. The fund will be focused on investing in Stocks, Real estate, Futures, Spots and local start-ups. I look at this fund to have annual growth of about 15-25% returns. So let's say we are able to raise N50m to start, we should be able to make it N202.28M in 10yrs if at 15% but at 25% it will be N465.66M. So, we are looking at turning N50M to over N200M in 10 years provided all things remains equal. As at of today, I don't have a prospectus for this project, but I want to hear feedback before we raise funds. So come up with your comments and opinions. As we always know, we will have a lot of dissenting opinions and also a lot of advises, but in all we respect you and your opinions. ***MOD, please make this a Front page thing so we can have access to wide and diverse views***

P.S: Updated information. For those looking for quick fixes . we can see how MMM made them look stupid. Its not possible to sustain 30% monthly payout. So please invest properly and not looking for quick fixes or short cut to wealth.
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by vivaciouzz(f): 12:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by texaco1: 12:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
Whatever idea you have remove the word nairaland from it unless u want the mods to delete ur topic. Use any other title apart from nairaland .
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by olushowunm(m): 5:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
No comment or opinion?
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by akinsdeji(m): 4:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
@olu,that is a very good idea,provided the fund is well managed..that's my 2cent
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by Tweetums(f): 5:57am On Sep 11, 2014
Paidverts worth joining
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by bigdot1759(m): 6:56pm On Sep 11, 2014
We can gather some group of forex traders, use the fund to trade paid them there own percentage & remit the rest of profit to organisation's acct, also can buy a large farmland & go into commercial farming(using IITA for such bizness project). Current i have one forex trader who use my acct 2Trade & we share d profit in month end @ An agreed percentage
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by Kennyfancy(m): 12:50am On Sep 16, 2014
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by olushowunm(m): 1:17am On Sep 19, 2014
Waiting for ideas here! Is there nobody with ideas to share. Please contribute!
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by Wizeboy(m): 4:59pm On Sep 19, 2014
You have a very nice concept but I want you to note the following:

1. Nobody with huge money will want to risk his/her money without prospectus or feasibility study about any of the above business you mentioned.

2. Did you have a thorough knowledge in stocks and real estate business? what have been your previous experience about them (people will like to pool their resources together on a project they can really trust and know that the handler is truly capable of doing) and what are your assurance that there capital is safe.

3. List out businesses in which you know you have knowledge in like Agriculture which you claimed as one of your profession; write a feasibility on either animal rearing or planting crop and you will see how people will be willing to join the train.

4. This is an anonymous site where people don't know each other, to achieve what you are planning, there have to be an avenue where interested person must meet, deliberate and get used to each other... In this same gathering you can decide on how to open Account for the fund, if business name registration is necessary, what type of business can be done that will bring desire result and on what modalities will such business be run.

I believe with these, people will be willing to join your proposed good initiative.
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by Angelstartups(f): 5:18pm On Sep 19, 2014
Hello.

Go to angelstartups.com.ng to find viable businesses and ideas to consider investing in.

Its only for people with high level of Integrity, ran by Investors with highest level of Integrity.

Cheers.
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by imagrg(m): 6:03pm On Sep 25, 2014
bigdot1759: We can gather some group of forex traders, use the fund to trade paid them there own percentage & remit the rest of profit to organisation's acct, also can buy a large farmland & go into commercial farming(using IITA for such bizness project). Current i have one forex trader who use my acct 2Trade & we share d profit in month end @ An agreed percentage
. Please, I need help regarding trading one's account like you do.
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by bigdot1759(m): 11:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
imagrg: . Please, I need help regarding trading one's account like you do.
search ogunleye oluwakayode Emmanuel on facebook, he's d one managing my a/c rite now & about 2gada sm amount for sm1 else as well, u can add me too on fcbk @ Adedotun safiu
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by olushowunm(m): 5:56pm On Sep 28, 2015
Great idea.... Your comments and opinions are still needed...
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by tunene66: 7:47am On Oct 04, 2015
Good idea. There are many people doing such in diverse ways already in Nigeria
Re: Investment Trust Fund Idea : Your Opinion needed. by olushowunm(m): 3:23am On Dec 14, 2016
It's a wonderful time to promote this idea again. Since we all have gone mad and looking for quick riches. Any comments or opinion will be appreciated. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Pebbles Fund / Beware,365exchanger.com Is A Scam / Earn Over 36000 Naira Just By Visiting This Site

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.