Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,505 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? - Jobs/Vacancies (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? (46482 Views)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing / Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by noskeybaba: 12:49pm On Sep 21, 2014
bishopjoe02: i wrote my test on the 12th i just got a mail and a text for an interview tomorrow, can anyone in the house help me with tips, i mean what to expect, pls help a brother. thanks

I also wrote on 12th and have interview tomorrow by 10 with them. I don't even know the position I am being recruited for (social science grad) so I can prepare for the likely questions. Please guys in the house that have done their interview help us out with the kind of questions they ask since we don't know the position they are recruiting for.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by landg: 4:40pm On Sep 21, 2014
pls i did my interview on thursday 18th n hav nt gottn any invite fr d workshop...
Who else is in my shoe n has any1 dt wrote same day or after gotten an invite?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by askakim(m): 5:02pm On Sep 21, 2014
Pls what are d question for the interview? I did mine test on 17/09/2014 wednesdy and got a call and a mail for an interview tomorw,,
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by landg: 5:15pm On Sep 21, 2014
askakim: Pls what are d question for the interview? I did mine test on 17/09/2014 wednesdy and got a call and a mail for an interview tomorw,,

simple questions u cn answer..read abt d coy too...
This info is jus sufficient so u dont tak undue advantag of others..
Its a competition u knw

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by EngrDozzyMary(m): 7:20pm On Sep 21, 2014
askakim: Pls what are d question for the interview? I did mine test on 17/09/2014 wednesdy and got a call and a mail for an interview tomorw,,

Knw abt d coy I mean ibadan disco oo, prefer 4 situatnal questns lyk gv us a situation whr u hv bn self driven etc!
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Zino55(m): 10:33pm On Sep 21, 2014
bowlek:

My is on Wednesday but I will reschedule for Tuesday, cos am travelling on wednesday

Aiit. Yeah do call dem. Dey'll honour ur request, dey're flexible in dat regard. Tuesday it is!
Engineering guys in d house pls answer if d apt. test format different 4 us?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by landg: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
landg: pls i did my interview on thursday 18th n hav nt gottn any invite fr d workshop...
Who else is in my shoe n has any1 dt wrote same day or after gotten an invite?

Response pls....
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 22, 2014
Who wrote on 18/09/14 and get interview invite cos me have not seen any yet o
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by noskeybaba: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
Today's interview no be here o. See as this woman dey bombard me with questions like Taliban suicide bomber. Catching me off guard. Anyway I just hope for the best. Special shout out to those two pretty fair ladies that were there today. I saw one opening nairaland I come know she be member lolz. I hope you guys did well.

3 Likes

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bowlek: 3:28pm On Sep 22, 2014
Zino55:

Aiit. Yeah do call dem. Dey'll honour ur request, dey're flexible in dat regard. Tuesday it is!
Engineering guys in d house pls answer if d apt. test format different 4 us?

what time is yr test 2morrow?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by mcshegs(m): 4:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
Guy me sef see dose gurlz buh aint got d tym den to rilly look dem well coz I did my test today. Was among d three pple dat wrote test after u pple finished with ur essay. Hop u did well shaa. All d best man!!!
noskeybaba: Today's interview no be here o. See as this woman dey bombard me with questions like Taliban suicide bomber. Catching me off guard. Anyway I just hope for the best. Special shout out to those two pretty fair ladies that were there today. I saw one opening nairaland I come know she be member lolz. I hope you guys did well.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by noskeybaba: 5:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
mcshegs: Guy me sef see dose gurlz buh aint got d tym den to rilly look dem well coz I did my test today. Was among d three pple dat wrote test after u pple finished with ur essay. Hop u did well shaa. All d best man!!!

My bro I tried my best o. Make we just hope for the best. From the looks of the interview, the company is a serious one and could be a very good place to work. I was talking with that guy that gave you guys test, I told him the process is too long, he said I should relax that if I get the job that the pay will compensate for everything.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by naturalmi: 5:52pm On Sep 22, 2014
Anyone received a msg from IDisco? Cuz I received one now. Maybe its just for me.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by nsche: 5:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
naturalmi: Anyone received a msg from IDisco? Cuz I received one now. Maybe its just for me.
What is the summary of the message?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by djovee(m): 6:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
naturalmi: Anyone received a msg from IDisco? Cuz I received one now. Maybe its just for me.

A message and e-mail to send CV to a certain mail address right?? I did too.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by francessn: 6:56pm On Sep 22, 2014
Is it an invitation for the final stage interview at Ibadan?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Hehehehe1: 7:36pm On Sep 22, 2014
francessn: Is it an invitation for the final stage interview at Ibadan?
hehheeh!.. Dey said u shud send ur cv, u wernt invited to ibadan... Bt it paves d way for ur invitation to ibadan sha
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by mcshegs(m): 7:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
Its very obvious bro, seeing d settings put in place sef. They look very composed and serious. Bro wat are d things they asked u naw and wah topic were u writing essay on; help a bro naw. Dunno if u saw one gal in black suit and skirt and pink hijab; she came for interview too, I think she didn't perform well so they asked her to go and re-prepare and come again anoda day.
noskeybaba:

My bro I tried my best o. Make we just hope for the best. From the looks of the interview, the company is a serious one and could be a very good place to work. I was talking with that guy that gave you guys test, I told him the process is too long, he said I should relax that if I get the job that the pay will compensate for everything.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by naturalmi: 8:13pm On Sep 22, 2014
Hehehehe1: hehheeh!.. Dey said u shud send ur cv, u wernt invited to ibadan... Bt it paves d way for ur invitation to ibadan sha

Were u invited to ibadan or perhaps sent the msg?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 8:15pm On Sep 22, 2014
mcshegs: Its very obvious bro, seeing d settings put in place sef. They look very composed and serious. Bro wat are d things they asked u naw and wah topic were u writing essay on; help a bro naw. Dunno if u saw one gal in black suit and skirt and pink hijab; she came for interview too, I think she didn't perform well so they asked her to go and re-prepare and come again anoda day.
I did my today, i saw the girl, did u do yours today too. i was wearing a white on a black trouser without suit. you mean this guys are this flexible to tell someone to go and re-prepare
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by elvisimeh(m): 8:29pm On Sep 22, 2014
noskeybaba: Today's interview no be here o. See as this woman dey bombard me with questions like Taliban suicide bomber. Catching me off guard. Anyway I just hope for the best. Special shout out to those two pretty fair ladies that were there today. I saw one opening nairaland I come know she be member lolz. I hope you guys did well.
I had my test with the 2 fair ladies and a third gal today around 9, I think they came from Abuja.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by mcshegs(m): 8:49pm On Sep 22, 2014
I wrote test today, we were three writing test together, I sat at the right edge one fair gurl sat at d middle. Cldnt recollect ur face shaa, d only person I can remember with white shirt w'out suit is one fair guy wit 1-1 tribal mark, was that u ?
bishopjoe02:
I did my today, i saw the girl, did u do yours today too. i was wearing a white on a black trouser without suit. you mean this guys are this flexible to tell someone to go and re-prepare
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
mcshegs: I wrote test today, we were three writing test together, I sat at the right edge one fair gurl sat at d middle. Cldnt recollect ur face shaa, d only person I can remember with white shirt w'out suit is one fair guy wit 1-1 tribal mark, was that u ?
i came around 9:45, the only persons i saw was three girls at the front row, one guy at the back of the girls and the rest who were for the interview including the girl with red hijab
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Zino55(m): 8:59pm On Sep 22, 2014
bowlek:

what time is yr test 2morrow?

I'm for 10:30. U?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by askakim(m): 9:07pm On Sep 22, 2014
Today interview menh na only God fit help oooo,the woman looks tough afta the essay written
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by mcshegs(m): 9:08pm On Sep 22, 2014
I came arnd dat tym too buh was downstairs till we were called in. I was wearing a blue and green short-sleeved shirt. We didn't enter same time wit d interview group. We were evn asked to not to start wen u guyz were stil writing ur essay
bishopjoe02:
i came around 9:45, the only persons i saw was three girls at the front row, one guy at the back of the girls and the rest who were for the interview including the girl with red hijab
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by noskeybaba: 9:12pm On Sep 22, 2014
mcshegs: Its very obvious bro, seeing d settings put in place sef. They look very composed and serious. Bro wat are d things they asked u naw and wah topic were u writing essay on; help a bro naw. Dunno if u saw one gal in black suit and skirt and pink hijab; she came for interview too, I think she didn't perform well so they asked her to go and re-prepare and come again anoda day.

Bros no nau, I can't disclose that nau. I have to give everybody a fair chance including myself. I will tell you what everybody else said just research about the coy its just a normal interview question. I hope you understand.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by elvisimeh(m): 9:14pm On Sep 22, 2014
bishopjoe02:
Yeah, I sat behind them gals. I guess you came for interview... I remember I asked someone the title of his essay, was that you?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 9:18pm On Sep 22, 2014
no...................
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 9:20pm On Sep 22, 2014
mcshegs: I came arnd dat tym too buh was downstairs till we were called in. I was wearing a blue and green short-sleeved shirt. We didn't enter same time wit d interview group. We were evn asked to not to start wen u guyz were stil writing ur essay

bros i wasnt that observant........i after d interview i just left..........hope u did ur best for the test........wishing d best bro
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bowlek: 11:51am On Sep 23, 2014
any HND holder that was called for interview?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by mcshegs(m): 12:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Thnnks bro; wish u d best too
bishopjoe02:

bros i wasnt that observant........i after d interview i just left..........hope u did ur best for the test........wishing d best bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Finally, A Job With Globacom / Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Getting A Job In The United Nations Demystified

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.