Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,381 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:59 AM

Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? - Jobs/Vacancies (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? (46551 Views)

NNPC 2015 Recruitment- How Authentic Is This Message / Who Else Got This Message From Insourcing / Please Disregard This Message From RG-Energy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Zino55(m): 12:35pm On Sep 25, 2014
asabz:

Erhmmm,im here 4 d interview ooo.aw was it.dd u guyz rite any essay.jez brief mi biko.shud b goin in anytym soon.thnks

Sorry i just saw dis quote. i gues u'r done now. Twas quite interesting, more of situational/hypothetical questions to test how u'd react/have reacted in certain situations. u'll do just fine. Sucess
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 12:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
Facosco: please what is their website?
www.dis-recruit.com
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by nsche: 12:56pm On Sep 25, 2014
kennydee05:
www.dis-recruit.com
Pls o when u went for the workshop,hw many were you and is it important to attend?
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by scoield(m): 1:01pm On Sep 25, 2014
Zino55:

Did mine on d 23rd, i.e on tuesday. Try call dem up and hear wat dey have 2 say
please is it possible for them to disqualify someone who was invited for the test but passed the test and he also did the interview and was also asked to submit his documents because he came out with third class? a friend is in dat situation and needs cos i told him dat as long as he was invited for the test and he passed and was also told to submit his document then he is fine but he's stil panicking and worried
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 1:17pm On Sep 25, 2014
nsche:
Pls o when u went for the workshop,hw many were you and is it important to attend?
we were not more that 20 I guess
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 4:05pm On Sep 25, 2014
Just got a mail now officially inviting me for test after writing one on the 18th...or is it suppose to be an interview...am confuse o
Dear applicant,
This is to officially invite you for the IDISCO 2014 aptitude test on,
Date: Tuesday, 30th September 2014
Time: 10.30 AM
Venue: Canton Concourse, 12 landbridge Aveue, Oniru estate.
(Behind Forte oil Filling Station, Lekki phase 1 bustop).
You are required to bring the following documents with you.
NYSC certificate
First school leaving certificate
WAEC certificate
Birth certificate
University Degree Certificate/ Statement of Result
Curriculum Vitae
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 4:30pm On Sep 25, 2014
scoield:
please is it possible for them to disqualify someone who was invited for the test but passed the test and he also did the interview and was also asked to submit his documents because he came out with third class? a friend is in dat situation and needs cos i told him dat as long as he was invited for the test and he passed and was also told to submit his document then he is fine but he's stil panicking and worried

guy dey dont ask Wat u graduate wth. they just want to sight d document to b sure u r really a graduate. u Shld b worried abt d firm in ibadan
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 4:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
i got a test to send my cv to an email. i Hv done my test, interview Bt no workshop. who is in my shoe
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by fizzy4luv(m): 4:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
@virginadams,pls reply my pm
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by johnbrave(m): 5:14pm On Sep 25, 2014
bishopjoe02: i got a test to send my cv to an email. i Hv done my test, interview Bt no workshop. who is in my shoe
same with me ooooo. I guess we are good 4 d final stage at ibadan.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by sundaysanjay: 5:24pm On Sep 25, 2014
bishopjoe02: i got a test to send my cv to an email. i Hv done my test, interview Bt no workshop. who is in my shoe

I'm in the same shoe too.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by dammynova: 5:26pm On Sep 25, 2014
Pls house help me out I wrote idisco test on d 11th & I was called last week just to confirm my name & since then I haven't heard from them wt should I do
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by noskeybaba: 6:48pm On Sep 25, 2014
I was invited for a workshop tomorrow, by 10am. Just checked my email and saw it now.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 6:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
johnbrave: same with me ooooo. I guess we are good 4 d final stage at ibadan.
i pray so oh.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 7:00pm On Sep 25, 2014
sundaysanjay:

I'm in the same shoe too.
do u no anyone who Hv completed his workshop and sent cv to dat email.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Phardechemy: 7:11pm On Sep 25, 2014
I missed the test! I just saw d mail 2day..and my test was for 3pm 24th sept. Wat do I do now?....I'm so confused
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by sundaysanjay: 7:39pm On Sep 25, 2014
bishopjoe02:
do u no anyone who Hv completed his workshop and sent cv to dat email.

I don't know anyone. But there was a question the woman that interviewed me asked me and when I answered she told me to cite the same example when I go for the next interview.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by johnbrave(m): 7:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
sundaysanjay:

I don't know anyone. But there was a question the woman that interviewed me asked me and when I answered she told me to cite the same example when I go for the next interview.
same with me.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by bishopjoe02(m): 7:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
sundaysanjay:

Oga sunny. u sent me a pm. i Hv nt b able to read it cos Im having issue wth my yahoo mail. my intetview was fun. i enjoyed it. let b patient and hope for d best
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by chibuking1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 25, 2014
Shout out to d choco beauty dat nearly got her legs squashed today becos of idisco test grin... ..
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Sep 25, 2014
fizzy4luv: @virginadams,pls reply my pm
send me an email pls I dnt knw hw to read pm on NL. Jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by ycmdng(m): 8:52pm On Sep 25, 2014
chibuking1: Shout out to d choco beauty dat nearly got her legs squashed today becos of idisco test grin... ..
Expatiate further please, I know there would b drama.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by chibuking1(m): 8:58pm On Sep 25, 2014
ycmdng:
Expatiate further please, I know there would b drama.
well nt directly related to d test sha.... Just one careless dude..who left his car witout engagin d handbrake. D car rolled forward, nd caught d damsel unaware.. Lucky her though..i cudnt bear such a swt gel in pain, i'd rada take d pain grin
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 9:28pm On Sep 25, 2014
sundaysanjay:

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 9:29pm On Sep 25, 2014
sundaysanjay:

I have done my workshop and also received a message requesting me to send my CV to a certain e-mail address which I did.
Could you pls share the question the woman asked you because it might be useful to some of us.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 9:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
sundaysanjay:

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Macsholly: 10:09pm On Sep 25, 2014
kennydee05:
I have done my workshop and also received a message requesting me to send my CV to a certain e-mail address which I did.
Could you pls share the question the woman asked you because it might be useful to some of us.
what was the workshop all about
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by francessn: 10:44pm On Sep 25, 2014
What's the reason behind sending CV to a certain mail address? Does anybody know? Because I'm thinking that after the test and interview the next mail should be about Ibadan. Just curious and confused.

1 Like

Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by kennydee05(m): 8:09am On Sep 26, 2014
Macsholly:
what was the workshop all about
the workshop was just to prepare us for the Ibadan interview. Many of interview mistakes were highlighted and the were treated with idea ways of answering interview questions.
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by fizzy4luv(m): 8:13am On Sep 26, 2014
virginadams: send me an email pls I dnt knw hw to read pm on NL. Jhnsn_ochai@yahoo.com
. Tried your mail,but it is bouncing back,wanted to ask if you call them before you receive interview invite because I also did on the 18th and have not received invite
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by Advans(m): 8:24am On Sep 26, 2014
is there anyone who has been offered appointment after d whole interview & training? is ds process nt taking longer than necessary
Re: Who Else Got This Message From Idisco? by sundaysanjay: 8:24am On Sep 26, 2014
kennydee05:

Its just a very short story of an incident that happened at my present work place in response to her question of a very difficult decision I have had to make. She made me realised the workshop was for people that they felt needed some 'fine tuning'. Between, the name of the company is Oye Dynamix and not IDisco like some are erroneously making out here. They are recruiting for Ibadan Electricity Distribution Company whose officials would be conducting the next interview at Ibadan and who will then screen credentials.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Going For Interview Speaks Rudely To Prospective Employer Inside KEKE NAPEP / Nigerian Employers Really Need To Stop This [picture] / Finally, A Job With Globacom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.