Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,219 members, 7,818,755 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas (11342 Views)

Missnora The Most Beautiful Girl On Nl / I'm The Prettiest Girl On Nairaland, See My Picture (mwaah) / Tracyorez Is The Most Beautiful & Sexiest Girl On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay: She is pweety. OP get work na haba
..Madam Rozzay....how are you doin??
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 7:08pm On Sep 06, 2014
valmunich:
Look at this scumbag angry
who's this rat brained nigga,feck off before i annihilate you with my venom.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
hungryboy: aunty rose awa u?
Hello dear, am gud nd u
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Then go eat..?

Don't mind that guy..
What he meant is that he's hungry of pucci grin grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by valmunich(m): 7:09pm On Sep 06, 2014
hungryboy: back this allegation up with an evidence or shut the phuck up

Hop off! I ain't here to convince you
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
temigracie: ..Madam Rozzay....how are you doin??
My sis am fine, uve been scarce on d forum wat happen
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Dreyl(m): 7:10pm On Sep 06, 2014
OliverPin: *views pic* you fine BUT am taken already. Sorry better luck next time grin
Dude i'm a guy like you that's my lil sis grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by redcliff: 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine: Rahmas is the true definition of beauty.
That girl is a drawing, please, who drew her
She is not a pencil but she's been drawing so many attention.

You are female starved. This girl is pretty?
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by valmunich(m): 7:11pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dreyl: who's this rat brained nigga,feck off before i annihilate you with my venom.
I don't exchange words with ladies, thought it was a guy abinitio

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
hungryboy: i have no food

Then buy some. Or drink water... you'll last another ten days smiley oooor come over ill cook for ya smiley
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:12pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine:

I will wash your pants for free grin grin grin
Lol
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm what's the scenario that you would have to take a bullet for me?

I mean that i can put my life on the line for you
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:13pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine:

Don't mind that guy..
What he meant is that he's hungry of pucci grin grin

Lol and that's meant to be food?
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Lol
shocked shocked
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine:

Lol that's just idiotic no offense...
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by valmunich(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: How are you sure thats not her? Or is it impossible for the person you know to be on nairaland.

Ya all keep saying shes fake shes fake without evident I rest my case.
I'm here to inform not convince , she's a fraud! you can believe what you like though

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 7:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol and that's meant to be food?

Yea.
Food for his device grin grin grin
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol that's just idiotic no offense...

Yea.
I know.
No one can do it for you
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
valmunich:
I'm here to inform not convince , she's a fraud! you can believe what you like though
Nigga I really don't care whether shes real or not thats not of my problem am not a nigga wanting to phuc...k her, and if shes fake then thats her own self esteem issues. all I know is that the girl on her dp is pretty real or not.
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:16pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dreyl: Dude i'm a guy like you that's my lil sis grin
ok she fine tho BUT why not use ur pix? Smh
Atmmachine:

Yea.
Food for his device grin grin grin

Lol unfortunately I'm not on the food pyramid sorry
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by MrCork: 7:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine: Rahmas is the true definition of beauty.
That girl is a drawing, please, who drew her
She is not a pencil but she's been drawing so many attention.

Atamanda...bro no offense but see yor head like Ghana g@y police man.....how can that one ne beautiful when she look like man? ...bro r u ok? angry

3 Likes

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
My sis am fine, uve been scarce on d forum wat happen
..babe...yeah, thats true...

Have been busy with work ni jare...How about Sameer??..hope you are taking good care of him??...
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine:

Yea.
I know.
No one can do it for you

Lol I wouldn't expect anyone to risk their life for me
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by mymissingrib(m): 7:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dreyl: supa fowls fit give pesin high BP,it's better watching falconet play than them.
lols

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by valmunich(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: Nigga I really don't care whether shes real or not thats not of my problem am not a nigga wanting to phuc...k her, and if shes fake then thats her own self esteem issues. all I know is that the girl on her dp is pretty real or not.
That's why there are so many ignoramus in this country

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by swtdrms(m): 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rahmas: It's a free world. everyone makes friend anywhere anytime. you are free wink

Rahmas abi wetin dem call ur name, it has bn confirmed dat u carry first in d sampling of beautiful babes on nairaland....i must congratulate u for that, but wt dat comes additional efforts, am d son of d king of a big city, so am the heir to the throne of my father. I'v just one beautiful gal at d moment, i must hv 2 oloris to become the next king, i want u to prove to m dat u deserve to be my olori, these are some of the criteria
1) by dawn 2moro mornin, u'l see an entourage in ur neighbourhood, how u get nd attend to them counts
2) i'll send some messages to u, how u respond counts
3) ur ability to manage the king (i.e me), taking care of the king
After passing these test, then we'l start preparation for the wedding arrangement....
meanwhile, no guy must b seen around u, i can smell lots of guyz hv bn sending pm, i hv my way of knowing ur responses to those pms..
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:20pm On Sep 06, 2014
Atmmachine:

Joke or no Joke na all these kinda talk dey make girls miki yern. On a normal day if una meet one on one she wouldn't reply the way she did. So respect urself bruh. But that's none of my business though.

1 Like

Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
temigracie: ..babe...yeah, thats true...

Have been busy with work ni jare...How about Sameer??..hope you are taking good care of him??...
I am trying my best. Just dat he s always so busy @ times buh am coping sha
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Atmmachine(m): 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I wouldn't expect anyone to risk their life for me

Really ?/
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by naijaboiy: 7:24pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay:
Hello dear, am gud nd u
Hope you know you're prettier than she is mum kiss
Re: No Girl On Nairaland Is Prettier Than Rahmas by Nobody: 7:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay: She is pweety. OP get work na haba
*views pic* You fine BUT there's a third eye in the pic(scary).... sad why

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

Lonely Nigerian Girl Looking For a serious relationship in Canada. / Need A Girl With Big Ass At Ajah Lagos For Serious Relationship / More Working Class Guys n ladies Needed In A Hook Up Whatsapp Forum

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.