Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:35 AM

Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed (5409 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Is This 2013 Nairaland's Most Handsome Guy? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Fugly no oyan rubi.h

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by ionsman: 8:46pm On Sep 06, 2014
Faun: Why the f..u.ck does her face look like this dude's? undecided

[img]http://1.bp..com/-B1tnT4KPUJk/T2Mw_qTdNqI/AAAAAAAAA7c/EBUG1ooS2w4/s1600/IMAGE+12.jpg[/img]
Lolz...you are joyless.....

~Krimzie~

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 8:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
Nobleval: chai! My son naso? Fo¤l!
LOL this is so funny. grin

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by ionsman: 8:49pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rokiatu......
Body: Stunning
Face: That's none of my business.......
P.S: enough of these senseless threads.

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by rattlesnake(m): 9:07pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: hahahaha lol why compared me to that slut, you think I wanna be fake plastic Kim, Mine is all natural African made, and where ever I go i get compliments n stares on it so comments online ain't shi...t to me. nigga pleaseeee!!!!!! Nobody is lying to me the mirror is my proof.

Rokiatu is not endowed with anything...she just a contortionist.....

Endowed women take shots without bending their body n forming synthetic curvatures...

She's as fake as mikel undecided

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 06, 2014
Hahahhahaaha haha I luv nairaland now people are saying am not curvy look old lmao dang funny
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by dagentility(f): 9:17pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op is it that you go about checking profile of every (f) on nairaland.
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 9:18pm On Sep 06, 2014
picture of the rokiatu or is.a.lie. angry

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by slimzypink(f): 9:23pm On Sep 06, 2014
the rokiatu iz only fat shee needs to go to the gym and remove those fat.... and be slim...sexy iz slim..not havin excessive fat abeg
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
slimzypink: the rokiatu iz only fat shee needs to go to the gym and remove those fat.... and be slim...sexy iz slim..not havin excessive fat abeg
picture of your bones or gerrout!!!

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 9:25pm On Sep 06, 2014
slimzypink: the rokiatu iz only fat shee needs to go to the gym and remove those fat.... and be slim...sexy iz slim..not havin excessive fat abeg
do you think everyone wants to look like a toothpick?

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 9:39pm On Sep 06, 2014
Now dis is getting out of hand, can't u see wat dis guy is doing creating threads like dis for d females to get e-bashed nd den quietly leaves to open anoda one
Its abt tine d MOD s wereva dey r ban him nd pls let's stop insulting d lady, lady pls stop replying. The Foolish atm knows wat he s doing

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Dannyxy(m): 9:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Ksslib: Too bad, as of yet, there's no technology to send real puches via to meet someone in real life..

I dont care if it'll suck one gig.. I go use am on this op!!

I swearrr!

but the gal get muscle sha, she be tom boy?

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by elari(m): 10:05pm On Sep 06, 2014
I only saw someone looking like a midget. . .

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Mcbussy(m): 10:32pm On Sep 06, 2014

Fat,stout and short like bottle of Guinness grin

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 10:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Keep the comments coming lol
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
rozzay: Now dis is getting out of hand, can't u see wat dis guy is doing creating threads like dis for d females to get e-bashed nd den quietly leaves to open anoda one
Its abt tine d MOD s wereva dey r ban him nd pls let's stop insulting d lady, lady pls stop replying. The Foolish atm knows wat he s doing
this is nairaland my dear them foolish random peeps with no face to place on their profile shouldn't mean a thing to me beside every is entitled to their opinions what matter is whether I care or not thankfully I don't beside am dang bored today I consider this good entertainment lol

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by WoodcrestMayor(m): 10:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
Farano abeg moderate these guys boys na.Or u dey sabbatical?
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by phlemzy: 10:45pm On Sep 06, 2014
I think site owner should ad som pseudocodes dat'll watch the pace of creating new thread with respect to time. Even Andyblaz.e isnt dis bad.
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by nepp(f): 10:48pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rexnegro: She try but her attitude now of stylishly yabbing the op is pissing me off ... Instead to appreciate d op of appreciating her endowment she's saying rubbish...

She beta go ask girls without any n see how they feel....
U and the op no get sense! Was her opinion asked for before the bolo created this thread? undecided this is intruding

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by IYANGBALI: 10:53pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: Why are you just going abt creating useless threads?

What the heck whats wrong with you?

see pretence,inside her the stoopid thread dey sweet am o,you no get nada. @ op you no geteyes walahi and he be like say that your sickness don start again

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 10:55pm On Sep 06, 2014
IYANGBALI: see pretence,inside her the stoopid thread dey sweet am o,you no get nada. @ op you no geteyes walahi and he be like say that your sickness don start again
welcome been expecting you since your life revolves around me, amazing how I never noticed u till u follow me around
. Lol

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by IYANGBALI: 10:56pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: this is nairaland my dear them foolish random peeps with no face to place on their profile shouldn't mean a thing to me beside every is entitled to their opinions what matter is whether I care or not thankfully I don't beside am dang bored today I consider this good entertainment lol
liar
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by IYANGBALI: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: welcome been expecting you since your life revolves around me, amazing how I never noticed u till u follow me around
. Lol
I'm your worst nightmare tongue
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 10:58pm On Sep 06, 2014
Yawn you can do better.

Come up with your famous line of yam legs n fake azz or u get bored of that looolz
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
IYANGBALI: I'm your worst nightmare tongue
no you are the stupidest clown I know even cork has been jokes and his insults are much more brutal even lol
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by IYANGBALI: 10:59pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: Keep the comments coming lol
what are you feeling like?egbecious swaggerless egbe

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:01pm On Sep 06, 2014
IYANGBALI: what are you feeling like?egbecious swaggerless egbe
no Nicki Minaj so many hater but she's still dang hot n she don't give e a fu..c.k either they called her azz fake but wish their gfs or them had curves like that. I feel like Nicki minaj grin grin grin
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Sep 06, 2014
IYANGBALI: hahahahahaha kai I got her,the thing pain am,sori pele
no I don't accept a pain so tey I want commit suicide. I need a rope or rat poison cry
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by IYANGBALI: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: no Nicki Minaj so many hater but she's still dang hot n she don't give e a fu..c.k either they called her azz fake but wish their gfs or them had curves like that. I feel like Nicki minaj grin grin grin
nicki minaj?who dash you?wake up from your slumber,the devil fine pass you

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:04pm On Sep 06, 2014
rokiatu: this is nairaland my dear them foolish random peeps with no face to place on their profile shouldn't mean a thing to me beside every is entitled to their opinions what matter is whether I care or not thankfully I don't beside am dang bored today I consider this good entertainment lol
Lol if u say so dear

I Need Female Friends / I Need A Goodloking Suger Mummy From Osogbo / Free Sex No Strings Attached