Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed - Dating And Meet-up Zone (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed (5400 Views)

Pls Help:: Have U All Seen The New Dp Of Rokiatu? "I Feel Lyk Dying. / Pls Help: I Want To Date Both Rokiatu And Farano Together. "I Need Your Advice. / Is This 2013 Nairaland's Most Handsome Guy? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Leetunechi: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rokiatu

you fine..nor mind dem haters

nice azzz cool

but ur booby..me nor likey undecided

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rocktation:

You've been here long enough to know that moderators are not and can never be omniscient. Rather than if there are mods and engaging in fights, why not try the "report" feature?
report what? Are you kidding g me? I will report what are find offensive. If we are to report every insult I guess every 2 in 3 user on nairaland will be reported you have been on nairaland long enough to know that, I don't find non offensive enough to report if I do I will once you put ur pic online then u must be prepare for every walking to n dic .c k to say something abt it weather good or bad what they think is non of my problem.
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Leetunechi: 11:31pm On Sep 06, 2014
Even seun censor bo.b'y

na wa ooo cheesy
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:32pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rokiatu is very sexy no lie,I use to imagine myself sliding dat her pink dress and sucking those two agbalumo
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:33pm On Sep 06, 2014
Eweeeeee
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by pussyeater(m): 11:34pm On Sep 06, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Rokiatu is very sexy no lie,I use to imagine myself sliding dat her pink dress and sucking those two agbalumo
Guy wake up frm ur dream jor
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by IYANGBALI: 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
ANAMBRA11: Rokiatu is very sexy no lie,I use to imagine myself sliding dat her pink dress and sucking those two agbalumo
yinmu
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by slimzypink(f): 11:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Mcbussy:

Fat,stout and short like bottle of Guinness grin

A1*

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 06, 2014
Chi m oo..,

U are crazy.

Hahahahahaha.
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by pussyeater(m): 11:37pm On Sep 06, 2014
Oya Let peace reign in the house else I ban everybody!
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
IYANGBALI: yinmu
re u d1 on ur profile?
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:38pm On Sep 06, 2014
Rooky.., u are really crushing nl guys to death with ur figure.
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by pussyeater(m): 11:40pm On Sep 06, 2014
Me no likey all these quarel oh!
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Sep 06, 2014
missbronze: Chi m oo..,

U are crazy.

Hahahahahaha.
grin,u re also pretty
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by dguizman(m): 11:47pm On Sep 06, 2014
ANAMBRA11: grin,u re also pretty
LOL.....bro,I swear u funny die.
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 12:07am On Sep 07, 2014
Rockie Baby!no mind dem enemies.They all dont know what it takes to be an african woman, angry angry angry....you got the curves and that's my verdict,forget ur mirror.STILL STALKING!! kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink
rokiatu: hahahaha lol why compared me to that slut, you think I wanna be fake plastic Kim, Mine is all natural African made, and where ever I go i get compliments n stares on it so comments online ain't shi...t to me. nigga pleaseeee!!!!!! Nobody is lying to me the mirror is my proof.
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 12:11am On Sep 07, 2014
areaboy1: Rockie Baby!no mind dem enemies.They all dont know what it takes to be an african woman, angry angry angry....you got the curves and that's my verdict,forget ur mirror.STILL STALKING!! kiss kiss kiss wink wink wink
thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2014
Bro? undecided undecided undecided undecidedupon all my wahala on top you,so,na bro zone you wan put me? angry angry angryNo wahala sha,diaris God!
rokiatu: thanks bro smiley

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 12:16am On Sep 07, 2014
areaboy1: Bro? undecided undecided undecided undecidedupon all my wahala on top you,so,na bro zone you wan put me? angry angry angryNo wahala sha,diaris God!
lmao u are so funny loool

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 12:19am On Sep 07, 2014
it aint ma fault! grin grin grin,,,STILL STALKING!
rokiatu: lmao u are so funny loool
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by greatestman(m): 3:29am On Sep 07, 2014
rokiatu: Why are you just going abt creating useless threads?

What the heck whats wrong with you?

You put your complete picture showing all your curves in all position. And someone take his time to analyze and compare your picture with others ladies in this forum that did thesame thing you do. What were you thinking when you were putting that picture? Don't you have picture that will only show your face? That would have save this thread.

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nosurrenda: 5:55am On Sep 07, 2014
greatestman:

Your put your complete picture showing all your curves in all position. And someone take his time to analyze and compare your picture with others ladies in this forum that did thesame thing you do. What were you thinking when you were putting that picture? Don't you have picture that will only show your face? That would have save this thread.

So its now a crime for a woman to display her picture? You should be castigating the @OP for not being able to control himself, I hate the notion of blaming the victim rather than the persecutor.

However I must confess I also clicked to see her pix, the girl carry abeg. Am just imagining if.............wow....let me run before I get carried away.

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 6:53am On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Anoda bull shiit thread!
says jealous her with no azz and no game undecided
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Dreyl(m): 6:57am On Sep 07, 2014
She's
endowed-yes
beautiful-No

her face really spoilt her,but i don't mind banging her asss furiously until i cum. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Dreyl(m): 7:02am On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: Anoda bull shiit thread!
i'm sure that dickhead will open thread on ur beauty
na me go be the first person to bash you gringrin
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: She's
endowed-yes
beautiful-No

her face really spoilt her,but i don't mind banging her asss furiously until i cum. cheesy
Personality nko?
Well 40,000+ posts is quite impressive, so she strikes me as someone who has breadth and a lot more to her than azz and looks. Im an azz eater too, but u get tired of that sh.t. some days u just want to smoke weed and drink beer with ur woman and do and talk about a billion and one other things that couples do besides getting humped.

2 Likes

Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Dreyl(m): 8:22am On Sep 07, 2014
Horayce:
Personality nko?
Well 40,000+ posts is quite impressive, so she strikes me as someone who has breadth and a lot more to her than azz and looks. Im an azz eater too, but u get tired of that sh.t. some days u just want to smoke weed and drink beer with ur woman and do and talk about a billion and one other things that couples do besides getting humped.
sad
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by marieolae(f): 8:44am On Sep 07, 2014
Horayce:
says jealous her with no azz and no game undecided
lmaoo! V funny indeed
Re: Rokiatu Is Nairaland's Most Endowed by Nobody: 9:37am On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: lmaoo! V funny indeed

Sent you a pm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Free Sex No Strings Attached / If U Have No Valentine's Partner, U Are Here! / Abuja Nairalander's Lets Meet Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.