Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,191 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:06 AM

Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? (1009 Views)

That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian / That Awkward Moment When You Slap A Ghanian... / He's Planning To Go And Warn A Soldier At The Barracks... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by Jinyjagz(m): 7:35pm On Sep 06, 2014
Question Of The Day:- Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M Naira?

Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by funshint(m): 7:42pm On Sep 06, 2014
Dats a 20m U̶̲̥̅̊ might never live to receive...that's tantamount to death sentence!
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by themmydhayhor(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
gringringringringringringringringrin

Y not...............but I go reason with d soldier though
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by tiswell(m): 7:43pm On Sep 06, 2014
Op..dats literally the 'slapper's' funeral.
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by Joewils: 9:30pm On Sep 06, 2014
15% of the money will be used for hospital bills then 5% 4 drugs
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Joewils: 15% of the money will be used for hospital bills then 5% 4 drugs
Then you still have 80% for yourself... Abi? cheesy
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by seankay(m): 6:11pm On Sep 07, 2014
One question for the OP,dem dey spend naira for heaven?
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Even for 1m I will slap stars out of his face tongue
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by dmcdad: 9:18pm On Sep 07, 2014
peppyluv02: Even for 1m I will slap stars out of his face tongue
Ehn! Ahh... Abeg I no dey fit cry oooooo.

Well, since you are a lady, the aftermath would be much bearable. Then after the beating and all, you go give me my own share. No be so? cheesy
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by spinall: 9:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
peppyluv02: Even for 1m I will slap stars out of his face tongue
gals who naw no una if trees were Money,lots of gals wud be dating monkeys. mtcheeew just passing across.
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
Who wan beat me?? Sure I'll gv you 10k from it tongue

dmcdad:
Ehn! Ahh... Abeg I no dey fit cry oooooo.

Well, since you are a lady, the aftermath would be much bearable. Then after the beating and all, you go give me my own share. No be so? cheesy
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
Mokey,which tree you fall from undecided?

spinall:
gals who naw no una if trees were Money,lots of gals wud be dating monkeys. mtcheeew just passing across.
Re: Would You Slap A Soldier In Front Of The Barracks For 20M? by dmcdad: 10:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
peppyluv02: Who wan beat me?? Sure I'll gv you 10k from it tongue

Chai! Wickid! You got my response right?

(1) (Reply)

A Couple And Their House Help / Funny Pics Of A Customise Bottle Of Coke / Which Country Do You Think He Comes From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.