Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,925 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:43 PM

Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu (48137 Views)

Policeman Shoot Man Dead On His Way To Put His Father In The Mortuary (photos) / DSS Operative Shoots Bride, Groom, Guests At Wedding Reception / Man Found Dead On The Street In Aba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by PrinceNwokeji: 10:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
guys dey commit too much these days and ladies must retaliate, most times this is how it ends...
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by ThatBoheemyan: 10:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Jaymima: A premeditated revenge mission orchestrated by a hurt/jilted lover. Condolences to their families.

I know Uzochukwu Eze way too well. He was my classmate at Command Day Secondary School. We graduated in 1999. He was a gentle guy,way too gentle. Contrary to what is been carried in the tabloids and dailies and blogs,he drove into the filling station to buy fuel. When he saw that it was under the siege of robbers,who had already gunned down the filling station manager,he reversed quickly to escape but was cut down by a hail of bullets from members of the gang who were stationed at the entrance of the filling station. He was killed by armed robbers,not by assassins sent by a jilted lover as you're erroneously insinuating,or by cultists as peddled by most of the national dailies.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by ThatBoheemyan: 10:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
dejijohns:

We can also look at it from another angle; maybe the bride was initial with another man, promised him marriage, ate his money and fled... grin

We can also look at it from another angle; maybe the bride was initial with another man, promised him marriage, ate his money and fled...
Just saying dou... make una dey try give us guys benefit of doubt, w'ar nt always d culprit/bad one...

I know Uzochukwu Eze way too well. He was my classmate at Command Day Secondary School. We graduated in 1999. He was a gentle guy,way too gentle. Contrary to what is been carried in the tabloids and dailies and blogs,he drove into the filling station to buy fuel. When he saw that it was under the siege of robbers,who had already gunned down the filling station manager,he reversed quickly to escape but was cut down by a hail of bullets from members of the gang who were stationed at the entrance of the filling station. He was killed by armed robbers,not by assassins sent by a jilted lover as you're erroneously insinuating,or by cultists as peddled by most of the national dailies.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by presley64(m): 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
D couple don Bleep up
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Kanwulia: 10:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Vikky014: U Mean atheist dnt do white wedding?or Dat Christain God killed them?explain pls

Please, write in correct grammar.
My parents did not invest in my SOUND education only to degenerate to NL level of guttural, YAHOO-YAHOO linguistics.
Not my portion!
Thanks! kiss
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by presley64(m): 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
D couple don fu*k up
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by jevic(m): 1:15am On Sep 09, 2014
May their souls rest in PEACE, my heartfelt condolences to the family of the manager of the filling station, just came in contact with him in the middle of August. He was a cool fellow. RIP
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Ignatio(m): 4:26am On Sep 09, 2014
ThatBoheemyan:

This is the actual thing that happened. Please nairalanders take note. Uzo is not a cultist. The lady was not his wife. I don't know where the media got their info from.

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Vikky014(f): 6:22am On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

Please, write in correct grammar.
My parents did not invest in my SOUND education only to degenerate to NL level of guttural, YAHOO-YAHOO linguistics.
Not my portion!
Thanks! kiss
what is yahoo-yahoo linguistics? explain please

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by senator2b: 6:41am On Sep 09, 2014
OP the only person that was shot is only the groom the lady beside him at that time was just a friend not the bride who said she wont be available for the wedding came to present her gifts both wia shot dead at Ekulu bridge. the groom live the next street after mine at Trans Ekulu off bishop Shahana road new GRA. trans ekulu and her environs have been witnessing serious armed robbery attack in recent times most especially Timber junction most affected pple are the business trader there. My challenge is that you will not see any police man around within that period of armed robbery after some days of the incident u see them causing serious traffic on the road disturbing innocent pple and extorting money from keke riders. with all the new Kia vehicle Enugu govt gave them nothin to show for it. angry
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Okudiover(m): 6:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Atmmachine: Enugu is the cult capital of Nigeria.

Ask 2face idibia & M.I who went to ESUTH but didn't graduate due to them Aro mate.

Nigga Raw nko? undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 7:13am On Sep 09, 2014
Damoshe or whatever his name was,was also killed in Igbo land abi? The cult attacks in Nigeria also happen in igbo and I guess..
Son of a baboon angry

Lawalemi: Ibo land
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 7:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Wish you could open a thread and let it be on frontpage so that everyone can see how incompetent the media is..foolish people

Chuckdee:

You are both wrong because the news above is totally false and nonsense reporting by Vanguard! The real truth is that it was only the groom that was shot dead by rampaging armed robbers in Enugu! Dude is a childhood friend of mine and I can authoritatively tell you the reporting is soo wrong. His case was simply a case of being at the wrong place at the wrong time!, hell, they also shot and killed a policeman a another part of the same Trans-Ekulu abi him too na cultist?? He drove into the petrol station to buy fuel and noticing the station was under siege by armed robbers who had already shot and killed the manager and a pump attendant, he tried to reverse and the vehicle was sprayed with bullets, killing him and his passenger who was a friend that came to drop off gifts for the couple as the person was traveling the next day and wouldn't be able to attend the wedding...

I am so ashamed of Vanguard and their mediocre reporting without simple investigation! This is an eye-eopener for me never to believe all the crap they put up as headlines in the papers... Here is a link to a better report by Sun news: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=80617

Please Vanguard should kindly stop wishing death to the poor boys surviving wife and parents who's grieve knows no bounds as it is.

I weep for Nigerian Media!
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Don't blame them but the useless vanguard who reported a fake news.

AmberQueen:

I tire oh... D kinda stupid comments I bn readin on dis thread. So much shallowness.

D owner of d fillin station shut was also a cultist ni. For those sayin its as a result of breakin ones hrt n sleepin wit anodas spouse,I pity u ppl real bad.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 09, 2014
No mind that lottery winner...na their way,even the ones that left Nigeria at the age of 40 undecided

Misogynist2014: You talk as if you've never been to Nigeria before but you pidgen accent denies you from being associated with 'born in diaspora.' Keep your damn assessment to yourself. angry

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Kanwulia: 7:48am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: what is yahoo-yahoo linguistics? explain please

Short hand, text message lingua franca!
I don't indulge in such!
i.e. the use of "ur" instead of "your"! kiss
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by makazona(m): 7:58am On Sep 09, 2014
kingthreat:

Whatever it is, someone among shot was innocent. God help us.

sure.some were innocent...may that never b our portion IJN

1 Like

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Vikky014(f): 8:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

Short hand, text message lingua franca!
I don't indulge in such!
i.e. the use of "ur" instead of "your"! kiss
lolz you are funny but it saves time joor
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Kanwulia: 8:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Vikky014: lolz you are funny but it saves time joor

But kills the brain! cry
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Vikky014(f): 8:20am On Sep 09, 2014
Kanwulia:

But kills the brain! cry
yes dats true
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Chinom(m): 10:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Edusouls: Enugu is a place where poverty rate is too high, so many cult groups, gangs, numerous aimless students and unemployement is the highest in the whole south east, possibly the whole nigeria, so hiring cheap assasins re so easy in such a place where there is so much potential individuals, for such work, may the souls of the deceased R.I.P, is so so sad and heartbreaking news...

Because of your innate jealousy, insecurity and obsession with Enugu state and it's people,you made it a call of duty to castigate and paint Enugu and it's people in a negative way at the slightest opportunity. I chose to ignore your comments on the thread about building roads in Enugu. From now on i will be on your a.rse. I don't know if you lost your plot of land in Enugu or not, but whatever is the cause of your jealousy and hate of Enugu state should be resolved by you in the quietness of the cave you live in. Besides if you don't like the Coal city State, get the f*ck out.
Enugu is a major urban center. Such shooting incident happens in most urban centers in the world. it's not perculiar to Enugu. It certainly has nothing to do with the Poverty rate. Poor people cannot afford to buy automatic guns. These boys are just criminals. period.

I was born and bred at Enugu and very proud of it. Spit any other vernom from your dirty, twisted mouth and you're mine.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by boboLIL(m): 1:53pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chai,,,, so touchin.....
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by boboLIL(m): 2:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chinom:

Because of your innate jealousy, insecurity and obsession with Enugu state and it's people,you made it a call of duty to castigate and paint Enugu and it's people in a negative way at the slightest opportunity. I chose to ignore your comments on the thread about building roads in Enugu. From now on i will be on your a.rse. I don't know if you lost your plot of land in Enugu or not, but whatever is the cause of your jealousy and hate of Enugu state should be resolved by you in the quietness of the cave you live in. Besides if you don't like the Coal city State, get the f*ck out.
Enugu is a major urban center. Such shooting incident happens in most urban centers in the world. it's not perculiar to Enugu. It certainly has nothing to do with the Poverty rate. Poor people cannot afford to buy automatic guns. These boys are just criminals. period.

I was born and bred at Enugu and very proud of it. Spit any other vernom from your dirty, twisted mouth and you're mine.
see threateninq oo puhahahahahahahaha ah love 042 oh jarE
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by avuekwe(f): 6:44am On Sep 10, 2014
Please I need the contacts of those guys grin
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by SlyIg(f): 11:47am On Sep 10, 2014
shizzleStar:
bla...bla...bla....

incoherent jargons from an obviously ditched and iredeemable fvctard. It had to take a brainless FOOL like you to come up with your iddiotic and senseless assumption, throwing away the details of the report to suit your shallow and myopic line of thought. You sound really not just hurt but frustrated and miserable already....no apologies, actually my pleasure.

To irritants like you, having a view or an opinion equates to a license to display of acute iddiocy and profound stewpidity, what a brainless twerp!. You need to be shot at close range by your father on your senseless skull for being an unfortunate and brainless dingbat.

My resolve to go hard on ladies remains intact but i take exemption to numbskulls like you. What a b1tchy fvctard!

I'm sorry please ...

I'm so sorry mom.
I'm sorry for letting you down by exchanging words of insult with an untrained child on the net whose parent couldn't train him well.
I won't quote him again please, pardon me.
But I owe him no more correction cos i'm not responsible for his home training neither are you mom.
Thanks for giving me the best home training mom.

*Unfollowing thread*
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by shizzleStar: 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
SlyIg:

I'm sorry please ...

I'm so sorry mom.
I'm sorry for letting you down by exchanging words of insult with an untrained child on the net whose parent couldn't train him well.
I won't quote him again please, pardon me.
But I owe him no more correction cos i'm not responsible for his home training neither are you mom.
Thanks for giving me the best home training mom.

*Unfollowing thread*

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Edusouls(m): 6:08pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hahaha i like the way u talk, shows u re educated and u re realy bred and brought up in enugu, just as me, township guys dont hold beef, they come from the same background and class, which school did u attend? But i spit out another venom, how can u see me and track me down, do u know if already am ghost or human? Nwa enugu u get mouth ooo, and swagg just like other enugu brough ups, but ma guy u hit some reasonable points, but all i stated about enugu is just true..
Chinom:

Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by SenatorJames(m): 8:20pm On Sep 11, 2014
RIP to the dead. something must be behind the scene, concerning this assassination. may God help us.

Our joy will not be truncated in Jesus name.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Damsel51(f): 4:23pm On Sep 13, 2014
hardluck
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by ylaa(f): 5:05pm On Jan 29, 2017
this could only be the handiwork of a
jilted lover from either party.
may their souls finds rest.
too bad for whoever did this
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by azimibraun: 5:18pm On Jan 29, 2017
Just imagine one of those who carried out this nefarious action being shot dead on their own wedding day? Karma! It's far from a mistaken Identity. This is purely hitting the bulls eye an creating a collateral damage in the process. The Groom may be a gangstar who is getting paid or the Bride. It could still be a guy forcefully taking another's girlfriend becouse he has the means. It an old karma thing.
Re: Bride, Groom Shot Dead On Wedding Eve In Enugu by Obcglobal(m): 11:05pm On Jan 30, 2017
What can propel you to kill your fellow? It is a pity that some animals show sympathy and empathy to their likes than some human beings! Rest in peace the dead,may God fight for you all amen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Man Transporting Arms To Benue Intercepted In Jigawa (photos) / Teenage Cultists Who Were Caught By Vigilantes In Enugu State. Photos / Woman Caught Trying To Behead Her Daughter In Delta State Caught. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.