Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,326 members, 7,815,643 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram (5550 Views)

HRH Sanusi Speaks Again On The Missing $20b And The PWC Report. / My Boko Haram Saga, By Negotiator Stephen Davis / Realiable And Very Sad News On Chibok Girls By Mediator Stephen Davis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by arsetalks(m): 12:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
Boss13:

I understand our frustration on this issue. However, I feel there might be some iota of truth in his man's revelation. Boko haram is being funded by some people -fact. Who are those people? GEJ at some point claimed he knows the sponsor of Boko Haram yet nothing has been done to get these guys arrested and prosecuted. Thousand of lives are being wasted, yet these guys are protected. Solving Boko Haram is not rocket science - starve them from the funds and arms they receive, starve them from food and water, go into their camps and hunt these bastards down. Starving them of food might even solve 70 percent of the issue, the terrorist who joined for material gains will renegade and turn against each other. If the Nigerian army can do that to Biafrans and it worked, why not do the same to these terrorists.
You share my sentiment. Unfortunately the man in charge is either outright clue.less or doesn't care. He claimed he knows the sponsors of these bastards but hasn't nailed them. It is beyond ridiculous.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 07, 2014
Davis never accused anybody but only said what BH told him.

That is where many Nigerians refused to think. Even if BH names SLS today as sponsor, I won't believe.

It is not in the practice of terrorist group to name sponsors.

Nigerians believing anything since "killer Beans" era.

Ayed44: I am waiting for Femi Falana to take "the opposition" to the ICC just as he threatened to take Ihejirika and Modu Sheriff to the ICC when they were first accused by the same Davis as BH sponsors.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by egift(m): 12:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
maestroferddi: Why must you allow narrow-mindedness to relegate fairness and objectivity to the background?

You and other APC rabid supporters are indirectly lending credence to the Boko Haram madness by choosing to remain mealy-mouthed and standing the truth on its head.

The day of reckoning may tarry but it will surely come...

@Bold: Capital NO. You are the one forming deaf and dumb to reality. Below is the fact

Jonathan has failed as a leader of Nigeria. Unable to protect innocent Nigerians. Proven to be incapable of arresting and prosecuting those sponsoring this madness. Hanging out with those identified to have been involved in the killing and massive looting in his administration. Make very daft utterances like 'Stealing is not Corruption'. Keeping silent when their is great expectation for him to speak out. Hide and sending attack dogs when he should be leading and put a face to an issue. And staggering all over the place when he should be articulate and precise.

Now if you have not seen these full display of incompetence in the last 5yrs then you are the one being "narrow-minded".

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by egift(m): 12:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
patttcom: Davis never accused anybody but only said what BH told him.

That is where many Nigerians refused to think. Even if BH names SLS today as sponsor, I won't believe.

The question is why are you not calling on the government to investigate it with all urgency to unravel the truth of the matter? Why are you siding with those threatening hell if anyone close to them is questioned?
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 07, 2014
What if BH funding has international affiliation. Then , the end of BH is still far away.

Boss13:

I understand our frustration on this issue. However, I feel there might be some iota of truth in his man's revelation. Boko haram is being funded by some people -fact. Who are those people? GEJ at some point claimed he knows the sponsor of Boko Haram yet nothing has been done to get these guys arrested and prosecuted. Thousand of lives are being wasted, yet these guys are protected. Solving Boko Haram is not rocket science - starve them from the funds and arms they receive, starve them from food and water, go into their camps and hunt these bastards down. Starving them of food might even solve 70 percent of the issue, the terrorist who joined for material gains will renegade and turn against each other. If the Nigerian army can do that to Biafrans and it worked, why not do the same to these terrorists.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by wickyyolo: 12:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Even if you give them Borno state they will stilll want more. That is human nature. Boko Haram and APC will get nothing.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by titoetal(m): 12:51pm On Sep 07, 2014
Babymama1: The man told us the people boko haram named,the opposition ran with the story
Now he is telling us what he thinks the truth is, I hope the opposition will publicize that too.

Hoping so too. However, if they fail to, we will remind them.
The power of evil secrecy against our nation shall fail.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by maestroferddi: 1:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

@Bold: Capital NO. You are the one forming deaf and dumb to reality. Below is the fact

Jonathan has failed as a leader of Nigeria. Unable to protect innocent Nigerians. Proven to be incapable of arresting and prosecuting those sponsoring this madness. Hanging out with those identified to have been involved in the killing and massive looting in his administration. Make very daft utterances like 'Stealing is not Corruption'. Keeping silent when their is great expectation for him to speak out. Hide and sending attack dogs when he should be leading and put a face to an issue. And staggering all over the place when he should be articulate and precise.

Now if you have not seen these full display of incompetence in the last 5yrs then you are the one being "narrow-minded".
The agents of darkness wants to railroad Jonathan into taking actions that would enable them box him into a corner.

The President is circumspect enough to trade carefully. Little wonder you guys are catching at straws...

Thankfully, he would easily win re-election after which we shall know which way the cookie crumbs after 2015. Just like I said, the day of reckoning is not afar off.

All Boko Haram sponsors and apologists can scheme but we shall know whether they can hide...

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Iykopee(m): 1:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
anago900:

you godforsaken nematode sired by losers with frog farts for brains. the discuss here is above that mass of candle wax in your cranium. all we are asking for is that the government should investigate everyone directly or indirectly involved. and for your slave lines go tell that to the slave boys of balewa, tofa,shagari and atiku. ara ra po gi every living organism in your household.

^^^ you tetraplegic vagrant with salamander formation, u keep showing signs of haemorrahagic fever in ur line of thought. How 's ihejirika directly or indirectly involved without evidential proof? Lame warthog cant stop clogging his itsy bitsy brains with oily soup. Dan iska dan banza.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by titoetal(m): 1:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
The blood of all the innocent Nigerians killed and our citizens that have been driven into hardships and pains, as a result of this terrorist attack and the evil intent of those using it, are crying out for justice.
Time is closing-on on them. They will not escape the divine justice. We all have a part to play, and that is to speak out in condemnation against this ill and to be seen also in our actions.
I know God gave our president a benevolent heart to give a repentant member and sponsors a second chance if they so wishes.
Let's all join in praying that the power of evil secrecy against this nation SHALL FAIL.

God Bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Ayed44: 1:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
readone1: .
Mr op stop deceiving people, Mr. Davis did not mention members of APC as the sponsors of boko haram he never mention the opposition party, he said those seeking power in 2015. PDP should rather look inward. thank God that mr sherif is a member of pdp

do u remember d man dat threatened to make nigerian ungovernable if he lost the 2011 presidential election to GEJ? Do u remember the man who threatened to make a violent takeover frm GEJ inevitable if he lost the PDP presidential primaries to GEJ at d Eagle's square in January 2011? Do u remember the old general of the "MONKEYS AND BABOONS wILL SOAK IN BLOOD" fame? They are in which party?

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Ayed44: 1:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

this is exactly the reason of setting up BH. So that they can use it present Jonathan as a failure and shouldn't be re-elected. The truth is coming out gradually. The opposition cannot be exonerated.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Ayed44: 1:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
patttcom: Davis never accused anybody but only said what BH told him.

I am happy to hear from you that it is not in d practice of terrorist groups to name sponsors. How come you and your APC were celebrating when BH named Ihejirika and Sheriff as their sponsors?

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by egift(m): 1:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
Ayed44: this is exactly the reason of setting up BH. So that they can use it present Jonathan as a failure and shouldn't be re-elected. The truth is coming out gradually. The opposition cannot be exonerated.

So tell us what has Jonathan has done about the crisis that is upon Nigerians, apart from using it to inflate the budget and demand for loan?

"Only a heap of incompetence sees his enemies in his failures" - Egift 2014
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by oneeast: 1:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
The Islamic APC is the only problem Nigeria has at the moment. Kill the Islamic APC then Boko Haram will die a natural death..

APC =Boko Haram

Any single vote for Buhari is a vote for Boko Haram..

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by titoetal(m): 2:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
anago900:

says the fvcktard that got a maggot producing organ removed from her overstretched womb, that makes the loser bleed like running tap . you are cursed by all the 16 gods of ile karo ojire. you dread-bolted fobbing beef-witted clapper-clawed flirt-gill. my phone will make you quit your pizza hawking job, saw on CNN y'all fast-food slaves are clamouring for a 15 dollar/per hour wage increase. life must really be a joke for you. why not get a neck size rope and end it all. onye nzuzu may you choke on your own vomit.

anago900:

amadioha inflict you with incurable giant boils in your anal splinter. accursed ain't you the same never do well that always curse on the Yoruba race. if you don't bring it on, may amadioha wipe away your generation with 400000000 kilojoules of thunder.

Iykopee:

^^^^ Epileptic fvcktard, twas ur slave brodas and their gambari masters that have been shouting ihejirika shud be charged to the hague without evidence. heck, u got a toad like brain in ur cranium to think straight u gormless somalian mongrel. Shege mai gwanjo.

anago900:

you godforsaken nematode sired by losers with frog farts for brains. the discuss here is above that mass of candle wax in your cranium. all we are asking for is that the government should investigate everyone directly or indirectly involved. and for your slave lines go tell that to the slave boys of balewa, tofa,shagari and atiku. ara ra po gi every living organism in your household.

Iykopee:

^^^ you tetraplegic vagrant with salamander formation, u keep showing signs of haemorrahagic fever in ur line of thought. How 's ihejirika directly or indirectly involved without evidential proof? Lame warthog cant stop clogging his itsy bitsy brains with oily soup. Dan iska dan banza.

My dears, please easy, let us stop these fight. We were taught to make peace with out brethren if they wrongs us. We should learn to build good neighborliness.
The Social Media is not only a network of wires/computers but that of reasonable people coming together for good neighborliness.

God bless you all and have a pleasant week.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Ayed44: 2:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
egift:

So tell us what has Jonathan has done about the crisis that is upon Nigerians, apart from using it to inflate the budget and demand for loan?

"Only a heap of incompetence sees his enemies in his failures" - Egift 2014
thank u, dear. They were given enough time to repent but they wouldn't, but their cups are finally full and there is no more hiding place for them. Cross your fingers and watch how events will unfold in d coming weeks. I hope pple like u would not scream political witch-hunt when d heat is on.

2 Likes

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by tandj: 3:11pm On Sep 07, 2014

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by ronaldreagan26: 3:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
Boko Haram and their sponsors(ers) and accomplice will definitely reap the evils they are sowing daily, they have inflicted pain, hardship, fear, etc in the lives of so many , they will also reap same measures in equal fold.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by anag0900: 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iykopee:

you snail-skulled little rabbit. would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. may you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. you are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. you are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. in that akpu filled cranium of yours, you don't know everyone named, or connected to the boko guys need to be investigated. I only pray admin admit posters on the strata of their intelligence. the only section you will posting is the reta....rded dumb orphan section.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by imotondo(m): 4:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
just wait on kwankwaso and sanusi lamido sanusi. you'll know them soon, a promise.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by shizzleStar: 5:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
truth is coming out gradually. where are those fools that kept dancing awilo when the misinformed aussie came up with his earlier so called 'investigation'. All those barstar..ds from the south who believd that hogwash all deserve to have the shecow treatment metted on them. coolBunch of pathetic fvctards

3 Likes

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Genius100: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Babymama1: By Soni Daniel
I first met Dr. Stephen Davis at the American Centre for Strategic and International Studies, Washington, in June 2009. At that time, the Australian was assisting the Federal Government of Nigeria to broker peace with the irate Niger Delta militants, who had taken up arms against the administration and almost rendered its oil-dependent economy comatose through oil theft, destruction of facilities and kidnapping of oil workers.
We lost contact until I got to know that he had been involved in the effort to free the Chibok girls. Some other reports claimed he was hired by government to negotiate with Boko Haram.
Excerpts of the interview.
What do you have to show that you were engaged by the Nigerian government to negotiate with Boko Haram?

I was not engaged by the Federal Government of Nigeria, any state government or any other party. I went to Nigeria in late April in an effort to facilitate a handover of the Chibok captives after discussing such a possibility with former commanders of JAS (Jama’atu Ahlul Sunnah Lih Da’awa wal Jihad otherwise known as JAS) and others close to Boko Haram.

Why did you release the report of your assignment to the media instead of sending it to government?

I did not construct a report of my efforts in Nigeria. As I said earlier, I was not engaged by any party and therefore had no obligation to report to anyone.

Some Nigerians find it curious that you decided to give your report only to Arise TV, owned by a Nigerian, Nduka Obiagbena, who also owns Thisday Newspapers and may be sympathetic to some politicians in Nigeria.
I gave a radio interview to the ABC in Australia which subsequently told me that after the transcript was posted to their online site, it had been picked up in the UK and Sky News requested an interview. In the hope of bringing attention to the many other girls and boys kidnapped by Boko Haram, I agreed to a television interview. That interview took place in Channel 7 studios in Australia and it was at that point that I was told it was an interview with Arise TV. I had not heard of Arise TV and did not know it was owned by a Nigerian or indeed that it had any association with Nigeria. At the time of giving the TV interview, I was of the understanding that it would be broadcast by Sky News in the UK.
On Mr Obiagbena, I have not met him or ever been contacted by him.

Many Nigerians find it extremely difficult to understand how the former Chief of the Army Staff, Lt. Gen. Ihejirika, who actually fought Boko Haram elements and was accused of genocide could be linked with sponsoring the violent group.

It is much easier to understand Mr Sheriff’s alleged association with Boko Haram than any association of Mr Ihejirika. Mr Sheriff was said to have a long history of promoting groups to assist in his past efforts to win the governorship of Borno State. On 29 July 2009, there was a confrontation with security officers at Mamudo Village, along Potiskum/Damaturu Road, Yobe. 33 JAS members were killed. Later that night, there was a long battle with combined security operatives at Railway Terminus, Maiduguri, Borno State. Scores were killed and the JAS operational base was destroyed. Yusuf was subsequently captured by the military and handed over to the police. The JAS alleged that it was on Sheriff’s orders that Yusuf was executed in Maiduguri on 30 July 2009. Shekau was presumed killed in the same battle and a corpse was identified as that of Shekau. Thus the remaining JAS leaders made it clear their intention was to kill Sheriff and so it is right that Sheriff claims he is a victim of JAS. The Boko Haram we see today is not the JAS that was operational under Yusuf. Shekau emerged in mid-2010 and publicly claimed the leadership of a reinvigorated JAS.

Now I will offer an opinion as to the motives of the sponsors of B/,doko Haram.The political sponsors of Boko Haram seem to think that they can use Boko Haram to terrorise Nigeria to demonstrate that the current government cannot ensure the security of Nigerian citizens both Muslim and Christian. Therein the sponsors assume they can undermine any efforts of the current government to be re-elected in 2015. Herein lies the flaw for the conflict and instability currently being fanned suits the aims of Al Qa’eda and the architects of terrorism. Should the sponsors of Boko Haram win government in 2015, they will likely find that they cannot turn Boko Haram off or that Boko Haram will demand control of at least Borno State in return for reducing their attacks. Borno State may be just the beginning of an expanding caliphate.

- See more at: http://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/09/boko-haram-saga-negotiator-stephen-davis/#sthash.x04BCHDp.dpuf

I see that mostly imbeciles and mo-rons are produced from Nigeria's education system these days. A prime example is this intellectual dwarf called babymama. Where in this article did he mention APC? He said people trying to undermine the re-election of this administration. If your brain wasn't dead, you will realize it's actually PDP folks that are most aggrieved that GEJ took the turn of a northerner in their party's rotation scheme and these same people are still hell bent on undermining his re-election.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Babymama1:

That tells you the sponsors haven't been named,this story is yet unfolding.
You're confused. You just claimed the "sponsor haven't been named" yet your title says the Australian named the opposition party. Agadi nwayin you're confused.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Iykopee(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
anag0900:

you snail-skulled little rabbit. would that a hawk pick you up, drive its beak into your brain, and upon finding it rancid set you loose to fly briefly before spattering the ocean rocks with the frothy pink shame of your ignoble blood. may you choke on the queasy, convulsing nausea of your own trite, foolish beliefs. you are weary, stale, flat and unprofitable. you are grimy, squalid, nasty and profane. in that akpu filled cranium of yours, you don't know everyone named, or connected to the boko guys need to be investigated. I only pray admin admit posters on the strata of their intelligence. the only section you will posting is the reta....rded dumb orphan section.

Brainless thicko, u lines are wacky. infact it shows ur malnourish test of coherent english. neva knew i was exchanging lines with a demented illiterate belched by a rabid mongoose with flagellated scrotum. U are a perennial waste of space on planeth earth u skinny saliva dripping stutterer. May sango hit ur thatched roof with ballistic thunder. Bastard!

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by dumodust(m): 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
You're confused. You just claimed the "sponsor haven't been named" yet your title says the Australian named the opposition party. Agadi nwayin you're confused.
same way you guys are confused because the australian also did not mention ihejirika's name. Guess its the season of guessing right? He said opposition just like he said sacked military chief... then it must be apc
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by focus7: 7:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op the interview is incoherent, is either the facts were distorted or the whole thing is a lie.

1 Like

Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by anag0900: 7:34pm On Sep 07, 2014
Iykopee:

Brainless thicko, u lines are wacky. infact it shows ur malnourish test of coherent english. neva knew i was exchanging lines with a demented illiterate belched by a rabid mongoose with flagellated scrotum. U are a perennial waste of space on planeth earth u skinny saliva dripping stutterer. May sango hit ur thatched roof with ballistic thunder. Bastard!

illiterate you are waste of conception, your attempt at making sense is DOA like the Russian space mission. the only similarity your I.q have with the Zimbabwean dollar is the purchasing power of that currency. you are a stench, a revulsion, a big suck on a sour lemon. you are a curdled staggering mutant dwarf smeared richly with the effluvia and offal accompanying your alleged birth into this world. meaningful to no one, abandoned by the puke-drooling, giggling beasts that sired you and then killed themselves in recognition of what they had done. amadioha destroy your household so bad that will make the Chernobyl nuclear accident look like child's play.
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Daguccizgreat(m): 8:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hmmmmm did u read the thread at all before spewing this poo
BeatriceOsisi: IJEHIRIKA IS A TERRORIST.

HE SHOULD BE ARRESTED AND SHOULD FACE THE LAW FOR COMMITTING GENOCIDE AGAINST NORTHERN NIGERIA

IT IS TIME FOR NORTHERN NIGERIA TO REVENGE!!
Re: Stephen Davis Speaks Again,says the Opposition Party Sponsors Boko Haram by Orunto: 8:26pm On Sep 07, 2014
Poor Steve Davis. He now seems hypnotised by Nigerians' astuteness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Amaechi Will Be The New SGF -APC source / BUHARI Stop The Printing Of N100 Note Because Jonathan Remove Arabic / The Tailor That Made Buhari Trousers Have Been Arrested

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 137
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.