Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,139 members, 7,814,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:59 AM

Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? (33437 Views)

"Hustlers" - Mercy Johnson, Nse Ikpe-Etim & Clarion Chukwura / AMAA 2012 Winners List : Rita Dominic Beats Nse Ikpe Etim To Win Best Actress! / Funke Akindele Is Africa's Best Actress: What Do You All Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by pretydiva(f): 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
Try watch beautiful liars n pretty liars..she acted along side funk akindele...those nailed it I swear...
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by justi4jesu(f): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2014
pretydiva: Try watch beautiful liars n pretty liars..she acted along side funk akindele...those nailed it I swear...

Very funny movie...she and Funke...Girls sha dem sabi lie no be small ...Hahahahaa grin
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by heatmeup(f): 8:51am On Sep 08, 2014
ggrin: Iya rainbow cool
thank you jare you spoke my mind moreso best actor goes to yinka quadri aka kura the bad boy

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2014
She is good abeg, I love her. She interprets her roles well and makes you feel what the character is feeling. Check her out in guilty pleasures, reloaded, phone swap, journey to self and many others that I can't remenber their names now.

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Harmonyemerald(f): 8:53am On Sep 08, 2014
She also acted kiss and tell
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by kenex4ever(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2014
She is good. Watch her in phone swap n u will like her more. She also did well in mr & mrs but she hasn't done half of what genevieve, omotola,bimbo akintola, mercy johnson, rita dominic, kate henshaw and stepheny okereke has done in terms of interpreting films. We r already too used to the above names that's y we seem to forget them easily.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by lalasticlala(m): 8:56am On Sep 08, 2014
natureblack: bruh,try to identify sarcasm when you see one.

don't take life too serious,you won't get out of it alive.
of cuz i knew it waz sarcasm but i jst decided 2 play along. lol
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by justi4jesu(f): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
natureblack: bruh,try to identify sarcasm when you see one.

don't take life too serious,you won't get out of it alive.

lol...Too much of watching big Bang theory abi...Mr Sarcasm cheesy
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by wapbazecom(m): 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
I guess she must have paid you some cash to write this bullshit right?
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by millionboi(m): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
Op,Even though i dnt knw her......bt is wickdnes 4 u 2type dis knwin dat we ve many great actor/actres 4naija@OP
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
She is one of the best.

I love Mercy Johnson, Stephanie okereke, Queen Nwokoye, Genevieve and Nse. cool
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
this is a question with a simple Answer.
No, she isn't.

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by dollydolly(f): 9:05am On Sep 08, 2014
She is a very good actress n to me she deserves the best actress title. I saw her 1st in guilty pleasures then reloaded, Mr n Mrs a few others. There is this particular movie she acted along side Genevive,Omoni Oboli n Majid . Some1 should pls remind me of the title cos I need to watch it.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 9:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Excelboi: Have not seen any of her movie before sef. #Anti-nollywood
I am also #anti-nollywood, buh this movie is just too awesome, the quality is also superb.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Shalome(m): 9:13am On Sep 08, 2014
Don't know if she's the best but she's very Good...very very Good
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Etianwanokon: 9:15am On Sep 08, 2014
She's yet to be.
Mercy Johnson still remains the best for now
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 9:19am On Sep 08, 2014
I watched a movie titled beautiful liars feat. Nse ikpe etim and funke akindele. Menh those girls sabi lie eeee
I just fell inlove with her fake american accent.
Nice movie
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by natureblack(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu:

lol...Too much of watching big Bang theory abi...Mr Sarcasm cheesy
are you a fan of big bang theory ?

heard Sheldon is hooked with Ama
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by yemstok(m): 9:29am On Sep 08, 2014
Patience Ozokwor anytime
That woman can make life miserable for daughter in-laws

3 Likes

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Vivly(f): 9:31am On Sep 08, 2014
Aswiah, Queen Nwokoye and Funke Akindele are the best thing to happen to Nollywood this year. They made me love Naija movies even more.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Vivly(f): 9:33am On Sep 08, 2014
3cycle: I watched a movie titled beautiful liars feat. Nse ikpe etim and funke akindele. Menh those girls sabi lie eeee
I just fell inlove with her fake american accent.
Nice movie

That movie killed me. I laff die. Funke is effing real. Queen is crazy. Nse holds a Ph.d in lies. Mehn, those girls are all cray Infact.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by DollyParton1(f): 9:34am On Sep 08, 2014
sholay2011: She is one of the best.

My personal best is Bimbo Akintola though.

Oh BIMBO AKINTOLA. She can never do wrong in my eyes. I like that lady die.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by GbengaPs(m): 9:35am On Sep 08, 2014
adeoladrg: I've not watched any of the aforementioned movies. Neither do I know any of the actresses except Funke Akindele.
Lord help my boring life!!!
Funny..... I just hope u're not being hard on yourself, 'cos that wont help matters atall.
By the way I think the lady is an exceptional actress. Saw her for the first time in "phone swap".
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by ggrin(f): 9:36am On Sep 08, 2014
heatmeup: thank you jare you spoke my mind moreso best actor goes to yinka quadri aka kura the bad boy
:D8)
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Vivly(f): 9:37am On Sep 08, 2014
justi4jesu: Nice i love the lady...pls guys recommend any movie she or genevieve has acted recently lemme watch.

I no dey watch Nigerian Movies like blackberry babes or Ebola...but i watch movies when these aforementioned are role playing
wink
Watch Banana Island. Nse wasn't featured o but it's epic. As epic as any current movie that has Queen Nwokoye.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by adisa204(m): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Yes I think Funke Akindele comes first because of her versatility den I'll give d next to Nse ikpe etim,funny as it may sound my third is Omoni oboli

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by justi4jesu(f): 9:45am On Sep 08, 2014
natureblack: are you a fan of big bang theory ?

heard Sheldon is hooked with Ama

Yes am a big FAN of Big Band theory and my best friend is Raj grin

Really Sheldon...thats nice to know but that guy his funny in a weird way cheesy
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by DollyParton1(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Nse Etim Ikpe has been around for a while now. The first movie I saw her in was in 2008/2009 ish can't remember the title. She has a very good diction, her pidgin English is flawless and she nailed the role so well that I remember telling someone that the lady is one of the rare breed of nollywood, she will fit in among the likes of Bimbo Akintola. She has been doing a good job with that. She is very selective of the movies she starred in, which is a very wise decision for her.

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by justi4jesu(f): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Vivly:
Watch Banana Island. Nse wasn't featured o but it's epic. As epic as any current movie that has Queen Nwokoye.

Thanks dear..

Youtube loading............

Make i use my Lunch break watch am cheesy
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Neldrizzy(m): 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Best fire!!! Iffa hear.. With her scata scata teeth #AngryFace
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Neldrizzy: Best fire!!! Iffa hear.. With her scata scata teeth #AngryFace
She is pretty.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by DollyParton1(f): 9:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Etianwanokon: She's yet to be.
Mercy Johnson still remains the best for now
undecided undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House / BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.