Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,054 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:07 AM

Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? (33438 Views)

"Hustlers" - Mercy Johnson, Nse Ikpe-Etim & Clarion Chukwura / AMAA 2012 Winners List : Rita Dominic Beats Nse Ikpe Etim To Win Best Actress! / Funke Akindele Is Africa's Best Actress: What Do You All Think? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 10:45am On Sep 08, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked shocked shocked

You keep crushing on people's wives. I pity you.
lol!

Dont mind the nigga

hope he did not also add you to his crushlist grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2014
FrankySnow: shocked shocked shocked

You keep dating on people's wives. I pity you.
loll grin grin
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:47am On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol!

Dont mind the nigga

hehehehe kidda is jealous oo!!
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: lol!

Dont mind the nigga

No o, haba cheesy
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 10:52am On Sep 08, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe kidda is jealous oo!!
grin guy stay off my wife o

there are many _bitches in the NL river grin
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by alex406(m): 10:53am On Sep 08, 2014
Nse is good but definitely not the best.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Neldrizzy: hehehehe kidda is jealous oo!!
My hubby and he is not jealous. wink
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 10:54am On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin guy stay off my wife o

Lmao.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 10:55am On Sep 08, 2014
FrankySnow: No o, haba cheesy
lol....better o
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:55am On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: grin guy stay off my wife o

#smh... Eyahhh i guess you 4gt 2 tak ur drugs dis morning? grin you don't know what's happening behind closed doors grin.. De dia mak pant they were you cool
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 10:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Neldrizzy: #smh... Eyahhh did you took ur drugs dos morning? grin you don't know what's happening behind closed doors grin.. De dia mak pant they were you cool
shocked shocked

wifey explain this! angry
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Maser: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2014
No doubt, she is the best. The rest are living in past glory. When I watched her for the first time having been disinterested in nollywood movies for years, I doffed my hat. She is real and does not overdramatise like others.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by brethart: 10:58am On Sep 08, 2014
nse is definitely the best for me......av watched few of her movies and she DAMN did deliver....

she speaks very well both English and pidgin. .....
she's closely followed by funke akindele, mercy Johnson and Genevieve
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Neldrizzy(m): 10:59am On Sep 08, 2014
FrankySnow: My hubby and he is not jealous. wink
story story!!! Tell me more pls
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Neldrizzy(m): 11:01am On Sep 08, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: shocked shocked

wifey explain this! angry
in runtown's voice #ehn ehn.... grin grin grin
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Waspy(m): 11:04am On Sep 08, 2014
ggrin: Iya rainbow cool
Abi, add Iya Awero join. They are naturally good
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by deathstroke(m): 11:13am On Sep 08, 2014
MR AND MRS ABBA
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Dreyl(m): 11:18am On Sep 08, 2014
The best?
When omosexy and Genevieve still exist

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by boolet: 11:32am On Sep 08, 2014
sholay2011: She is one of the best.

My personal best is Bimbo Akintola though.

My Crush
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by idoncome: 11:37am On Sep 08, 2014
i hv seen some of her movies.that lady is damn good.i think she is d best,i swear wink
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by kendrick93(m): 11:39am On Sep 08, 2014
naija movies are mostly crap .. who cares. d only one which catch my interest sumtyms is john ibu movies
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 11:48am On Sep 08, 2014
shes good
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by idoncome: 11:53am On Sep 08, 2014
yemstok: Patience Ozokwor anytime
That woman can make life miserable for daughter in-laws
grin grin grin grin
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by nickz(m): 11:55am On Sep 08, 2014
jomile: No u r not,I too dont know who she is
ok then,we have something in common

this is a signangry
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Nobody: 12:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
In my opinion, she is the best. I first saw her in 'Reloaded' then 'Phone Swap'. She is just too talented.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by illgreen(m): 12:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
She's a fantastic actress... Totally nailed it on phone swap. In my opinion, she deserves it...
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by chiamz: 12:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
she's da best 4 me
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Ifecoded(m): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
i love dz girl lik craze, i also watched ''MR and MRS last weekend, blv me she murdered it. She is portable,clean infact she is the best actress av ever watched in a nollywod movie. She also murdered ''phone swap''. She is gr8. Wish i cud::::::

1 Like

Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by majamajic(m): 12:56pm On Sep 08, 2014
She is the best ....can't stop watching MR & MRS.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Ifecoded(m): 12:59pm On Sep 08, 2014
Dreyl: The best?
When omosexy and Genevieve still exist
forget omosexy or genie waheva, this girl is d next big thing to happen as far as nollywood is concerned. I Love Her Personality. Everything abt her, she never disappoint.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Ifecoded(m): 1:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
Maser: No doubt, she is the best. The rest are living in past glory. When I watched her for the first time having been disinterested in nollywood movies for years, I doffed my hat. She is real and does not overdramatise like others.
mheeeen i luv that statement of urs, ''SHE DOESNT OVERDRAMATISE'' am sure those directors will do lesser job in moderating her roles.
Re: Is Nse Ikpe Etim Nigeria's Best Actress? by Ifecoded(m): 1:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Orikinla: [size=18pt]Nse is not even among the best Nigerian actresses.
She is simply a good actress in Nollywood, but not among the best in Nigeria.

Many people in the south are annoyingly ignorant of the other actresses outside Nollywood.
How many of you know the leading actresses in Kannywood?
https://www.nairaland.com/1523742/meet-25-hottest-nigerian-hausa
Rahama Hassan and sweetheart Nafisa Abdullahi who won the Best Actress Award at the 2013 MTN Kannywood Awards are better than Nse.

How many of you know the actresses who have been acting before Nollywood and are still among the best till date?
Clarion Chukwura, the first Nigerian to win the Best Actress prize at the 1982 FESPACO in Burkina-Faso remains the best actress in Nollywood and Nse has never even received any nomination at FESPACO where many Nollywood movies do not qualify for the film category and only qualify in the lower video and TV drama category, because majority of Nollywood movies are simply teleplays.
Omoni Oboli is better than Nse.
Bimbo Akintola is among the best.
Onykeka Owenu is among the best.
Joke Jacobs is more accomplished than Nse.
Ngozi Ezeonu is among the best.
Sola Sobowale, aka "Toyin Tomato" is still among the best even though she is on break now to take care of her children in the UK.
Fathia Balogun is better than Nse.
The list of the Nigerian actresses who are better than Nse Ikpe Etim is very long.

PS: I increased the font size for the benefit of those who still need to be taught the ABC of the Nigerian Film Industry, because they are still seeing with the eyes of kids at the Kindergarten. And please, get a copy of my Nollywood Mirror Series and READ FOR YOUR OWN GOOD. You need to read to be well informed on Nollywood.[/size]

Photo: Nafisa Abdullahi, MTN Kannywood Awards' Best Actress in 2013.
we dey talk better people u dey talk kannywood or na kanyewest u call am, wetin be her name sef Navisu or wetin? Idowuogbo ,elantracy dem,are even beta . Dont worry we go buy ur copy of that thin na ow mush?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

BBNaija Reunion: Tboss Slams Uriel For Gossiping About Her Outside BBNaija House / BBNaija: Video Of Whitemoney's Campaign Rally In Lagos / Seasonal Movies You Wished Were Not Cancelled?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.