Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,211 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:25 AM

Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? (929 Views)

Uche Iwuji: ''I Am Sex-Starved But Waiting For My Ex-Husband / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by wepushnews(f): 2:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hey guys, welcome to the first edition of #BANTS where we talk about diverse issues that have sparked interest on social and general media in recent times. Here, we also let loose bants about songs, movies, celebrities, happenings and just about anything that steals our focus. Opinions reflected here are ours only and shouldn’t be taken seriously. Feel free to take the piss or not.

Best comments wins N1500 recharge card of any network of choice.

PLEASE READ: #BANTS: Was Chris Oyakhilome masturbating and cheating because he was sex starved? http://rdr.pw/1nDDUx0

Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
Story for the Gods! undecided
Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by busterr(m): 2:19pm On Sep 07, 2014
No, he did it because he owns his dick and nobody will tell him what to do with it.
Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by lomaxx: 2:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Is he the same preacher that [s] advised his congregation to masturb.ate because its not a sin? [/s] famously retorted that masturb.ation is not a sin??
Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by Baddo101(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Do i look like his P.A?
Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by Baddo101(m): 2:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
nansence......Do i look like his P.A?
Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by Baddo101(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
nansence......how am i suppose to know?.... and
Do i look like his P.A?
Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by elobyobi: 3:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
^^^dude, we get it. You're not his P.A. Calm down.

2 Likes

Re: Was Chris Oyakhilome Masturbating And Cheating Because He Was Sex Starved? by Mrval20(m): 3:10pm On Sep 07, 2014
I hope you know he's not a celebrity? He's actually a man of God. So if I were you, I would rather not discuss him (or choose my words wisely if I must) and never attempt to judge him or any other man for that matter.
My opinion though, everyone's entitled to his/her opinion.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Finally! Tony Tetuila Has Changed His Campaign Poster Look / HOT!!! Download Brymo – Dear Child + Prick No Get Shoulder / AY, Chidi Mokeme, Gbenro Ajibade, Others Attend Ramsey Nouah’s 44th Birthday Par

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.