Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:25 PM

Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping (3211 Views)

Any Guy Who Doesn't Have A House And A Car Should Not Get Married Or Even Date! / Opinion! Any Guy That Knelt Down To Propose To A Nigerian Lady Is A Disgrace. / 7 Things Every Girl Is Afraid To Let Any Guy Find Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Kirinwa: 4:50pm On Sep 07, 2014
daryoor: my own question be say: why toto dey taste salty, na how salt take reach dia ?

Holy Mary mother of God please pray for him now and at the hour of his death.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by adamskutty(m): 4:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
They wan hold me for raaaaaansom
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by adamskutty(m): 4:55pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

wow! Didnt know God the creator of mary and jesus has a mother called marry,so who is the father
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by daryoor(m): 5:01pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

trainer: ...and what do we say to the god of death

arya stark: not today
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by adesina1991(m): 5:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
just passing by grin
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by smileysmiles(f): 5:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Elantracey: Op your point is ?? because she sleeps with a guy she should sleep with every guy she comes across undecided

Bae, i dont know who u are but may God bless u for this question
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Nobody: 5:35pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:
I was trying to be discreet..

A girl who opens legs, bottom for a guy she fancies doesn't consider herself a prostitute BUT when another guy she doesn't fancy asks for same favours she tells him that She's not a Prostitute.

Like seriously.

In both cases she still isn't a hoe.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Nobody: 5:39pm On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

A girlfriend who does that is not a prostitute but a hustler and why would you think giving money to your babe is equivalent to paying for sex. Girlfriend's come with emotional attachment, can you chat with an Olosho or call one when you're bored.

I am sick and tired of kids ranting when it's pretty obvious they can't even pay for a decent take out for their babes.

If you can't take care of a girl don't date one, simple.

So a penniless man has no business dating or going into a relationship ? Why should the man spend for her. You're the one portraying girls as hoes

1 Like

Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Dreyl(m): 5:44pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: no guys allowed!!!!!!
shut up!
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Kirinwa: 5:53pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: shut up!

If I wire u better slap eh! Your brain will reset.How dare you talk thrash @ my woman.

1 Like

Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Dreyl(m): 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

If I wire u better slap eh! Your brain will reset.How dare you talk thrash @ my woman.
who be this madman?
Kilinwa or kerewa whatever ur name is abeg swerve! undecided
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by marieolae(f): 6:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Dreyl: shut up!
if u don't like my post, don't fuccking quote me!
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Les: 6:09pm On Sep 07, 2014
Because hoes sleep with guys they come across, whether she wants or not provided business is booming. But real girls like me sleep with that special person( not necessarily a man) tongue
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Dreyl(m): 6:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
marieolae: if u don't like my post, don't fuccking quote me!
And suddenly she gone gangster
you want me to dash you hot e-slap abi? grin
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by msjanet(f): 6:29pm On Sep 07, 2014
daryoor: my own question be say: why toto dey taste salty, na how salt take reach dia ?
. Question for the gods.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Beennkumar(m): 6:31pm On Sep 07, 2014
Just strolling by to say hi. grin
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Kirinwa: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
Beennkumar: Just strolling by to say hi. grin

Guy you I haven't felt your input since you became Mr Nairalander.

This is your time to make great and insightful contributions to this forum not just strolling by.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Beennkumar(m): 6:52pm On Sep 07, 2014
Kirinwa:

Guy you I haven't felt your input since you became Mr Nairalander.

This is your time to make great and insightful contributions to this forum not just strolling by.
Girls only, remember? tongue
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
neoapocalypse:

So a penniless man has no business dating or going into a relationship ? Why should the man spend for her. You're the one portraying girls as hoes

Relationships are expensive, it's either she pays for it or you do. Someone has to pay for the dates, Biko what's a relationship when you can't even have shawama and trust me the small boys would call it expensive and paying for a prostitute and yet they want to Bleep the babe.
The annoying is common contraceptives they won't even buy for the girl.

Pretty ladies am with you on this one. If the dude can't pay for a simple date or worst of it pay for your transport biko he isn't worth your time.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Nobody: 6:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
Beennkumar:
Girls only, remember? tongue

Nicely put.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by daryoor(m): 7:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
msjanet: . Question for the gods.

im asking the godesses
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by experimentist: 7:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

A girlfriend who does that is not a prostitute but a hustler and why would you think giving money to your babe is equivalent to paying for sex. Girlfriend's come with emotional attachment, can you chat with an Olosho or call one when you're bored.

I am sick and tired of kids ranting when it's pretty obvious they can't even pay for a decent take out for their babes.

If you can't take care of a girl don't date one, simple.
a hustler is a prostitute.. In other words, underground ashawooooooo.. 75% of NL girls are..
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by balogundayo(m): 7:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
The thing is, nowadays, the ticket to a girls pussy is if u can get her to date or like u, or better still, make her say the fucking the three-worded-sentence..
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Nobody: 7:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: a hustler is a prostitute.. In other words, underground ashawooooooo.. 75% of NL girls are..

How many Nairaland girls have eaten your money. How much have you spent on them. Biko no dey form Wetin you no know
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by experimentist: 7:36pm On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

How many Nairaland girls have eaten your money. How much have you spent on them. Biko no dey form Wetin you no know
hmm..... Mek we leave dat talk for tortoise.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by Nobody: 7:38pm On Sep 07, 2014
experimentist: hmm..... Mek we leave dat talk for tortoise.

My problem is why would you think spending on date is likened to ashewo tendencies.
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by chimerase2: 7:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op is like u re KEZIAH onye obi oma grin
Re: Girls Only!!! Ban For Any Guy Peeping by experimentist: 9:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
teeo:

My problem is why would you think spending on date is likened to ashewo tendencies.
they don't tek it as a date.. All they want is the pay.. They just hit and run off to the next man.

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Do I Relate More With People??? / I'm I Gifted Or Is It Some Psycological Shiiii That Happens To Everyone?? / Viral Pic Of A Little Boy Sucking Breast Of A Mannequin At The Boutique,reaction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.