Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,231 members, 7,818,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? (2238 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / I Want To Have Sex On My 18th Birthday, Will I Get Pregnant? / How I Would Have Destroyed My Life With Sex On 31st Night.. What Helped Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by MRLANNISTER(m): 3:04pm On Sep 07, 2014
Babes, pls what is the big deal in having sex on a first date? I mean, if you meet a guy and he is kinda cute and nice and he makes a move on you. Why tell him to wait for another date when you could have easily had a perfectly romantic first date with all that fun?

Guys don't hold back on buying Shawama on first date nor do we decline to buy a gift. So what is so important about subsequent dates that makes that first date a celibacy ritual?

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by tr3y(m): 3:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
Because hmmm emmm heeeen hnn.
I give up!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Johnfavour(m): 3:33pm On Sep 07, 2014
Symptoms of being a WOMAN WRAPPER!

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by valdes00(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
When I tried bleepin her on d first date, she said no valdes. I can't allow dat, I ask her why n she said m gonna look cheap to you..... Cheap u say, after u alow me do many nasty tins, u cum hang me for dormot.....
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Baddestguyp(m): 3:58pm On Sep 07, 2014
ok, you've made ur point
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by AfricanApple(f): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
wat a yeye post by yeye poster
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by coolzeal(m): 4:06pm On Sep 07, 2014
If she literally F*uck all the men she met on her first date, You did call her a slut and maybe not take her too serious. I will simply make it easier for ya. All women are not the same and don't make it obvious for a woman to have the impression you want to get laid on your first date else, you will never get it or perhaps you will be on a long thing. Your first date is all about knowing each other and to know if both of you are compatible, respect that. Don't rush and you will be the one complaining she likes s*ex a lot.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
If u were 2 b a girl, would u like 2 feel like a cheap bi.tch?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by tintingz(m): 5:20pm On Sep 07, 2014
You don't know her state of health and you want to bed her the first date.

secondly this makes the girl look cheap and bit-chy.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by mstik(f): 6:42pm On Sep 07, 2014
sharwarma in exchange for sex?
interesting

4 Likes

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by scribble: 6:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
mstik: sharwarma in exchange for sex?
interesting

nothing should be offered in exchange for a womans body apart from love and/or care

its really sad that the poverty in the land will make some men and women degrade to trade by barter for sexual favours

a lot of us are guilty...me included...but shawarma...

OP should know that any girl that will sleep with him for shawarma is not worth sleeping with at all...

but if you are both attracted to each other, and both of you are Hot, then i think its a win win situation on any date...

girls dont like the ho label that guys furnish them with afterwards...a lot of girls close their legs because guys cant close their mouths

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by tosyne2much(m): 6:48pm On Sep 07, 2014
Johnfavour: Symptoms of being a WOMAN WRAPPER!
lwkmd !!!! Let's kick against woman wrapper-ing
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by balogundayo(m): 7:23pm On Sep 07, 2014
Its through tho, that's the fucking stupid mentality females have... Truth is, having sex with a guy in ur first date is no bad thing, if u like him, nd feel sexually attached nd u wanna, y hold back

Girls here in the UK dont have that mentality tho, they ll even let u knw u r cute nd sexy nd they feel like that with u, they'd ask to get laid... Its normal

I ve had that encounter with about 4 girls..

IT'S NO BIGGY!!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Johnfavour(m): 7:25pm On Sep 07, 2014
tosyne2much: lwkmd !!!! Let's kick against woman wrapper-ing
yes, SAY NO TO WOMAN WRAPPER-ING
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:01am On Sep 08, 2014
As far as I'm concerned it's all idiotic ideology to think a guy will automatically see you as a slot just cos you had first date sex. My friend married the lady he had first date sex with. And I'm sure most guys will agree with me that even if you wait till 30th date, if you ain't it he will still dump your azz. But even if it was day 1, as long as he loves her he will fight to keep her.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:02am On Sep 08, 2014
valdes00: When I tried bleepin her on d first date, she said no valdes. I can't allow dat, I ask her why n she said m gonna look cheap to you..... Cheap u say, after u alow me do many nasty tins, u cum hang me for dormot.....
Lol

1 Like

Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by GANDALF1(m): 8:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Never spend the evening where you definitely would not spend the Nite.

Sips Tea
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Nobody: 8:50am On Sep 08, 2014
balogundayo: Its through tho, that's the fucking stupid mentality females have... Truth is, having sex with a guy in ur first date is no bad thing, if u like him, nd feel sexually attached nd u wanna, y hold back

Girls here in the UK dont have that mentality tho, they ll even let u knw u r cute nd sexy nd they feel like that with u, they'd ask to get laid... Its normal

I ve had that encounter with about 4 girls..

IT'S NO BIGGY!!!

So out of the 4 who did you end up marrying or being serious with?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by valmunich(m): 8:54am On Sep 08, 2014
It's that Nigerian mentality
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
am currently dating my gal i bleeped ist day.wen i met her tru a friend dat bleeped her i fell in love.despite d fact she as slept vitually 8 or 9 guys wey i no.i luvd her.she cheated twice while were dating.as in slept wt niggars wey she mit fr fb in iyana ipaja.n na pastor daughter.men i let am no i love am still.

but i still b sharp guy man....i never cheated on her cus i ad my books to tink abt n needed a ready pussy i control.i fit talk say d money wey i spend fr ha head na 200naira fr d 7mnts we dey togeda.dat 200naira i spend am lk say na 400k i spend base on street package.well d gal sat down one day look up n down,tink of her doings n came sayin she loves mi.i told her i no she does.she den said she saw as i av persevered tru our relationship.den gifts followed my way.sms n calls.if she no get card she go borrow.if she borrow she go use person fone.den i started treatin her bad fr payback.she go cm beg wt sumtin for her hand.long story oo.but wen fuckin a gal u lk on a ist day...dt dump am.n dt spend lk a fool.well una no fit b lk mi
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by dre11(m): 9:01am On Sep 08, 2014
For me...

Its a big deal because I would look at u as a cheap girl

Let the first date be for introduction and subsequent days can be for whatever rock our boat
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by tosyne2much(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2014
I have been dating many species of ladies since 1991 and no lady has ever escaped first date bleeping... I no even knw if na juju I dey use sef grin
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by dechandel(f): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2014
dre11: For me...

Its a big deal because I would look at u as a cheap girl

Let the first date be for introduction and subsequent days can be for whatever rock our boat
U will live long

Sex on the 1st blah blah..

Sex starved idiots be like sex on the 1st date aint nothing bae
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by akiOYIBO: 11:07am On Sep 08, 2014
They don't want to look cheap......yea dats it. Normal lazy Nigerian mentality. U may look cheaper after 3rd or 4th date so whats d difference.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by hotwax: 11:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Its true sha...

This pomo is thick...Iya Sade, abeg nack one more otapiapia
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by bknight: 12:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
MRLANNISTER: As far as I'm concerned it's all idiotic ideology to think a guy will automatically see you as a slot just cos you had first date sex. My friend married the lady he had first date sex with. And I'm sure most guys will agree with me that even if you wait till 30th date, if you ain't it he will still dump your azz. But even if it was day 1, as long as he loves her he will fight to keep her.

I agree with this.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Nobody: 1:57pm On Sep 08, 2014
How do you love a girl on day 1?
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by MRLANNISTER(m): 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
akiOYIBO: They don't want to look cheap......yea dats it. Normal lazy Nigerian mentality. U may look cheaper after 3rd or 4th date so whats d difference.
I tire o!!!
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by balogundayo(m): 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kinkybraids:

So out of the 4 who did you end up marrying or being serious with?

None, i wasnt dating any... Having dates don't means ur in a relationship bae..

Babe, its a normal thing..
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
balogundayo:

None, i wasnt dating any... Having dates don't means ur in a relationship bae..

Babe, its a normal thing..

You see I arrest my case... you didnt even date any of them because you got what you wanted on the first date. Easy come, Easy go
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by Nobody: 9:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
andromida: How do you love a girl on day 1?

hmmm you see this is where we women get it wrong. You dont have to love some someone to have sex and when someone has sex with you it doesnt mean they love you. I think we women have the tendency to confuse love and sex.
Re: What Is The Big Deal About Sex On Day 1? by MRLANNISTER(m): 5:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
Kinkybraids:

hmmm you see this is where we women get it wrong. You dont have to love some someone to have sex and when someone has sex with you it doesnt mean they love you. I think we women have the tendency to confuse love and sex.

It's all hypocrisy. Even the girl may not be intent on a love relationship, and knows it's not about love. In fact she she already decided to blow the guys brains out but you feel you are less cheap if it's not done on the first date. That's just ludicrous.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Feel They Only Can End A Relationship? / How To Know You Are An Ugly Girl / The Shadow Of Deceit: A Personal Story.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.