Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,106 members, 7,818,305 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:18 PM

Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You (1230 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 7 Signs Your Girlfriend Isn’t Meant To Be Your Future Wife . / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 3:41pm On Sep 07, 2014
#1. Meeting his friends is definitely a sign that you have to look out for. Ladies if your spending a lot of time with a certain guy, doing activities that you love doing, and you love spending all the time in the world with him then make sure you look out for this. If you have made it a big point to him that at some point in life you want to meet his friends and he is very hesitant with you or just doesn’t seem like he wants you to meet his friends chances are he isn’t really that into you.
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 3:43pm On Sep 07, 2014
#2. Ladies if the guy your into doesn’t even attempt to call or text you goodnight then that is a big sign that he isn’t into you. Girls love when there man or the guy they are into calls them just to have a conversation at night or even just a quick goodnight call. If he is to busy with other things and has not even 5 minutes to put aside for you then you should just call it quits because it is definitely not going anywhere anytime soon. A guy who is in love with someone will call her at least 1 time a day just to talk.
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 3:45pm On Sep 07, 2014
#3. If the guy your into is treating you like one of the guys or just another friend who is a girl then that is a clear sign that he isn’t into you. Sure hanging out, playing sports, that’s all fun stuff to do but if he is really serious about the relationship you guys would do more romantic things such as going out to eat, movie night, coming over to spend some time with you. If you start to see that he just wants to spend time with you and watch TV, or play video games then he is not the right guy for you.
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 3:46pm On Sep 07, 2014
#4. Ladies listen up if you are always texting him, or calling him first then we have a problem. This shows that he really isn’t into you. If a guy is really into you he will take some initiative and try to contact you before you contact him. This is the 21st century where girls and guys should both know that’s its not only up to one gender to try and make everything work in relationships or be the only one to contact the opposite sex first.
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by ayogabriel(m): 3:47pm On Sep 07, 2014
Don't buy it. We guys, our friends always know our real gf, the person we really want, so taking a girl to them, introducing them isn't a big deal, because niggars aren't bitches they will not talk plenty. So ..
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 3:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
#5. If he is texting multiple girls, and is telling them the same type of things that he is telling you then stop talking to him right away. This is the number one sign that a guy isn’t into you. If a guy would rather be on their phone texting other girls then to talk to you and hangout with you while your with him then your just wasting your time. No girl ever deserves to be the second choice or the second option in any relationship.
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 3:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
ayogabriel: Don't buy it. We guys, our friends always know our real gf, the person we really want, so taking a girl to them, introducing them isn't a big deal, because niggars aren't bitches they will not talk plenty. So ..
it hasbeen proven,real men do it,it is a sign of love y'kno,like you said real gf,that means yu jst accepted d fact dat der ar odas who arent real... 'sighs' ,talkn to d real ones wat happens 2 those who arnt real...lik yu said. Neverthless don't b ashamed to show off yu g.f...
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by Baddestguyp(m): 3:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
I see nothing wrong, I do all these to my past gfs except.number 5.

1 Like

Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 4:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Baddestguyp: I see nothing wrong, I do all these to my past gfs except.number 5.
was it no.5 dat made her your ex. Or somfin else,you could share so we all can learn
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by ayogabriel(m): 4:37pm On Sep 07, 2014
captaindelicious:
it hasbeen proven,real men do it,it is a sign of love y'kno,like you said real gf,that means yu jst accepted d fact dat der ar odas who arent real... 'sighs' ,talkn to d real ones wat happens 2 those who arnt real...lik yu said. Neverthless don't b ashamed to show off yu g.f...
. ??
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by Marverick(m): 5:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
Signs dat a girl is into me: she screams wen I drive her crazy wit my baton locomotive >:
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 6:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
Marverick: Signs dat a girl is into me: she screams wen I drive her crazy wit my baton locomotive >:
lols naa yu naw, clap for yourself
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by Baddestguyp(m): 9:15pm On Sep 07, 2014
captaindelicious:
was it no.5 dat made her your ex. Or somfin else,you could share so we all can learn
no, I broke up.cos d relationship was too stressful, all d calls, texts, etc tire me
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by BreezyRita(f): 10:05pm On Sep 07, 2014
Really? Calling to say goodnight follow??
And who said he can't show u to his friends if he doesn't love u? He will! Them know who him babe be!
And they won't spill!
Re: Signs That A Guy Isn’t Into You by captaindelicious(f): 6:09am On Sep 08, 2014
'sighs' seems the days of being romantic are gone,when guys are willing to showoff thier babe..its lik a trophy thing you proud of,with the above posts it is now bitchy,even to text nd call is now streessful.no wonder most relationshps dont last

(1) (Reply)

6 Type Of Ladies You Will Meet In Romance Section / Girls How Do U React When A Boy Says He Likes U / Nsukka Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.