Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:44 AM

Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. (6036 Views)

I Want Peacock To Buy / Who Is Selling Ostrich, Geese , Peacock And Exotic Birds / Peacock Sale At Your Finger Tip (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by henrydan(m): 8:08pm On Sep 07, 2014
Hello Nairalanders! Its a new month and we're still in the business of providing exotic animals to Nigerians. This time,I have some Peacock chicks(7weeks old) and I also have Ostrich birds(at 6months old).
If you're interested then contact me on whatsapp 07060857364...Serious buyers only.

Re: Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by osykull22(m): 8:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
hw much is peacock nd ostriche
Re: Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by henrydan(m): 8:16pm On Sep 07, 2014
osykull22: hw much is peacock nd ostriche

Ostrich- 200K a pair...That's for two of it.
Peacock chick- 80K a pair.
Re: Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by aAK1(m): 2:58pm On Sep 08, 2014
Please do you have Peacock eggs?
Re: Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by henrydan(m): 6:28pm On Sep 09, 2014
aAK1: Please do you have Peacock eggs?

Yea we can have one made available for you,but why the egg and not the chick itself?
Re: Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by aAK1(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2014
I have incubators. If you can give me birds at a good price,I think it would pay me
Re: Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by henrydan(m): 4:01pm On Sep 10, 2014
aAK1: I have incubators. If you can give me birds at a good price,I think it would pay me

What d'you want? Birds or eggs?
Re: Peacock Chicks And Ostriches For Sale. by Dogsworld(f): 11:06am On Sep 12, 2014
Hi there,

Are you selling them as pets or for food?

I would like to know, for those of us who would want to keep ostriches as pets, what is the recommended required space for each bird?
Would a garden space of 50m2 be enough?
What food do you recommend?
What temperament do they have?
A friend of mine had a camel in her garden (yes random info), but that Camel would just SPIT on everybody.
Am not a fan of that kind of character cheesy especially with our EBOLA issues.
Could we use this forum to get more information about Ostriches?

I would love my very own ostrich one day, but I want as much information as possible.

Thanks

Muffy

join me here: https://www.nairaland.com/1043675/dog-lovers-nigeria-very-own/1
Like us on FB: www.facebook.com/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

3weeks OLD DOGS FOR SALE NOW(cross-breed) price reduced / This Lion Has A Bond With Its Owner / Attention All Petlanders!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.