Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons (636 Views)

Lagos To Seal Buildings With Indiscriminate Hanging Of Washed Clothes / Get Your Business Noticed By People Of Like Minds / Igbos! What To Do With Laudate, Dimka, Batu And Other Knaves Of Like Minds (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons by funshybam(m): 10:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
I have noticed that ever since Nairaland management introduced the "share" button, the rate at which almost every post get numerous "Shares" and astonishingly abundant "Likes" is quite alarming. ...in fact... this thought runs through my mind almost every moment I spend on Nairaland....... I strongly believe that Nairaland has once again been compromised and people just buy "likes" as they wish just as people buy "likes" and "views" on youtube.

This is because you'll sometimes see close to 300likes and over a hundred "shares" on some mundane posts....I even wonder if a "like click" is tantamount to 10counts...
Re: Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons by stevecantrell: 10:03pm On Sep 07, 2014
Like or share ?

What do want us to do with the above post ?

1 Like

Re: Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons by Wolison(m): 10:12pm On Sep 07, 2014
I can sense a frustrated dude here...lols
Guess op had been posting or creating a thread immersed in bunkum
Damn sorry@op
Pls my fellow nairalander, kindly help op with likes
He really needs it in demonstrating his culinary skills
Lols!!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons by Brahms(m): 10:14pm On Sep 07, 2014
With the numerous accounts ppl have on Nairaland?? grin grin Duh!

Make Seun just give us Dislike Button!
Re: Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons by Leetunechi: 10:49pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op

i don share ur post tongue
Re: Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:59pm On Sep 07, 2014
visit oshimohle for a word of advice,G A D
Re: Indiscriminate Use Of "Like" And "Share" Buttons by CyberWolf: 11:24pm On Sep 07, 2014
Op are you angry that your posts doesn't attract likes? grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Lawyers Please Come In / Seek For Independence With Referendum Not Arms / $9.3m Arms Deal: Catholic Bishops Exonerate Oritsejafor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.