Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,084 members, 7,818,246 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? (2248 Views)

Some Phrases Guys Says To Ladies And Their Real Meaning / THINGS That Ladies CANNOT Do Without In A WEEK / Why Do Some Nigerian Girls Reveal Their Cleavages? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Nobody: 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Op, what are u goin to do with their real age? undecided tongue

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by marieolae(f): 2:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: if I hear!!! How can she be 24 when you are 27
. 19 is the age
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: . 19 is the age

Are you serious?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Clinton594(m): 5:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
As an engineer I just deviced a formar to calculate the actual age of a lady with the fake one she gave you.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Clinton594(m): 5:14pm On Sep 08, 2014
Titiluvly: Op, what are u goin to do with their real age? undecided tongue

I'm guessing , u'd be 12 next year
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Clinton594:

I'm guessing , u'd be 12 next year

12?.....no Sir...6 is d age...
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Nobody: 5:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
marieolae: . 19 is the age
so everybody is now 19. as big as you are.
goand sitdown.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol. Na choice...but I think two reasons can make one lie about your age

The first and major one is if you aint proud of where you are @the moment, maybe you feel @ your age, you should be doing better...

-then for personal/privacy reasons.

@Krall are you 19 too?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by chimerase2: 5:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
If a gal tells me she is 20 I will just find out the year wen she finished secondary skul took waeec maybe got admission meanwhile der is availability of her staying like 2 or 3 yrs looking for admission
Then add her level she is in the university gbamm I dn catch her age after doing dis maths
Meanwhile the control point must be +18 or 17 dat is the age of finishing secondary skul
I used it on one gal dat told me she is 21 then I did ma maths brodaly believ u me dat gal was 28 embarassed
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by eminex(m): 6:02pm On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease: Yeah! I'm 19 cheesy

there goes one here. I think plus 9 to dat
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by sweettease(f): 7:45pm On Sep 08, 2014
eminex:

there goes one here. I think plus 9 to dat
What da hell shocked do I look that old? shocked
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by sweettease(f): 7:48pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol. Na choice...but I think two reasons can make one lie about your age

The first and major one is if you aint proud of where you are @the moment, maybe you feel @ your age, you should be doing better...

@Krall are you 19 too?
Mine is purely for the fun of watching some nairalanders attack me here Heheheheheh
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Nobody: 7:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kachisbarbie: Lol. Na choice...but I think two reasons can make one lie about your age

@Krall are you 19 too?
yes oo cheesy before i get left behind.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Nobody: 8:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease:
Mine is purely for the fun of watching some nairalanders attack me here Heheheheheh
Lolll. That's true o, it's actually fun to watch people that think they are age detectors, guessing your age.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by marieolae(f): 8:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
krall: so everybody is now 19. as big as you are.
goand sitdown.
lol I'm nt daat big trus me
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Spotless180(m): 8:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Clinton594: As an engineer I just deviced a formar to calculate the actual age of a lady with the fake one she gave you.
u mean formula?
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by priscaoge(f): 8:32pm On Sep 08, 2014

@Krall are you 19 too?
You are right! + Job esp Govt work
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Missmossy(f): 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lot of reasons i guess,not every lady does so though.

1 Like

Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Clinton594(m): 8:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Spotless180: u mean formula?

Lols thanks buddy ..... Don't mind my automatch keyboard
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Olusanya333(m): 9:22pm On Sep 08, 2014
Na d Ladies sabi why. So Ladies OP ask una "Why u no dey show mercy when una dey kill 'mr lie' about una age?"
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by eminex(m): 9:32pm On Sep 08, 2014
sweettease:
What da hell shocked do I look that old? shocked

if u ask me.... I'll say yeah grin
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by eminex(m): 9:34pm On Sep 08, 2014
Missmossy: Lot of reasons i guess,not every lady does so though.

mostly market reason ba... grin
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Missmossy(f): 9:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
eminex:

mostly market reason ba... grin
Lol...you aint serioustongue
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Spotless180(m): 2:07am On Sep 09, 2014
Olusanya333: Na d Ladies sabi why. So Ladies OP ask una "Why u no dey show mercy when una dey kill 'mr lie' about una age?"
help me ask them o. some ladies who are 40 will say they are 19. it seems they just like d number 19.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Spotless180(m): 2:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Clinton594:

Lols thanks buddy ..... Don't mind my automatch keyboard
ok.
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by eminex(m): 8:02am On Sep 09, 2014
Missmossy:
Lol...you aint serioustongue

u know its d truth tongue
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by Olusanya333(m): 9:01am On Sep 09, 2014
Spotless180: help me ask them o. some ladies who are 40 will say they are 19. it seems they just like d number 19.
Maybe 19 is a prime age when the blood is hot
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by sweettease(f): 12:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
eminex:

if u ask me.... I'll say yeah grin
undecided you are looking 17, and I don't mean that as a compliment tongue
Re: Why Is It That Ladies Dont Reveal Their Real Age? by eminex(m): 12:11pm On Sep 10, 2014
sweettease:
undecided you are looking 17, and I don't mean that as a compliment tongue

17? undecided
nah... i ain't a kiddo. if u wanna know pm me. grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hi All! I Am New Here / She's Threatening With Suicide If I Don't Yield To Her Advances / Birthday Wishes: Somebody Should Surprise Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.