Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,185 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33102 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by finewine1(m): 1:07am On Dec 07, 2008
I'z alwayz pretending to be sick en d health prefect wud gimme d key 2 d sick bay en she'd come meet me there en we'l hav some fun
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 8:32am On Dec 07, 2008
I LOVED HIGH SCHOOL.

HOPE Y'all enjoyed ma stories.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by tenhap(m): 12:38pm On Dec 08, 2008
1) Back in the year 1988, I bought 'kuli-kuli' on credit to the tune of twenty seven naira (mind u, each was sold at 10 kobo). Would stuff them in my pockets and take a long walk at night chewing away. Also borrowed money from anyone/everyone and accumulated debt to the tune of eighty-two naira (can never forget the figure). My dad was damn embarrased when he had to repay my debt. I had to draw up a list of those owed and the money was handed over to my boarding house master. It was like visiting the bank to withdraw ur money, i would accompany u to the housemaster to authenticate your claim and u get paid what i owed u!!!

2) Was given a blackeye by a junior student when we went to junior staff quarters to play football. I held him on oath not to let his friends in (doubt if the idiot did cause i could tell from the look on them faces afterwards).

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SweetT1: 1:11am On Dec 09, 2008
I loved High school too. I banged most of my sister;s friends.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by somidot(m): 5:08am On Dec 09, 2008
(1) There was this river outside the school compound where we'd sneak out to go and swim, (that where i learnt swimming).
we were caught one day and sentenced to 2 weeks of hard labour.
we started our punishments only to go back to swimming everyday for 2week during the duration of the "hard Labour"

(2) we once went for a competition on behalf of our school where we were given monetary rewards. the only things we reported to our principal was the handshakes we were given cool
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 8:42am On Dec 09, 2008
hahahahaha,una principal sef na MAGA!!, lmao.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by showbobo(m): 1:00pm On Dec 10, 2008
hehehehe
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by OpeLovely(f): 1:41pm On Dec 10, 2008
Very funny!

Everyone sure has a funny past.

Then in my junior years (This is crazy but it wasnt me doing the crazy stuff though!), i had a big bottom which i still do so one boy in my class hit my butt and i went to report him to the teacher and with embarassment, i said he hit me (i guess the teacher understood) and flogged him.

The funny thing was, years later, we met again and dated and yes, he had a good feel.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by hollerb(m): 2:13pm On Dec 10, 2008
hmm!
Well, i think i can remember some crazy things i did in school.

during extension classess in JSS3 (when we were going to SS1), i poured hot white rice on ISAAC IRUKWU(he can beat me if we fight) to use him to gba star.

i was fond of collecting bags from girls (older than me) to the silence hour fielc, where only girls do star( i do this when i am dared). this made me popular.

i do go to town (ikenne, ilishan, shagamu) to play overnight ps2 and x-box.

i lived in town with some cultists (God saved me i was not initiated )

I went to lakampaine(a river at ikenne) with my friends when we were supposed to be in class or reading.

Well, i got my reward. I failed woofly in my SS1 exams and was asked to repeat.

My parents had to transfer me from MAYFLOWER SCHOOL IKENNE because they did not want their only child to go astray.

All the same, i learnt alot at MAYFLOWER of which has enabled me to found an organization fashioned to 'empower today's youth for a better tommorow' It is called 0.S.A (Organisation of Success Achievers)

Sincerely, i regret venturing into such disastrous act, but still i thank God for redesigning my future.

I am now a role model as i had always been.

OLABODE EMMNAUEL
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by tonte(m): 9:59pm On Dec 11, 2008
i was well known among ma boys as d best peepin thomas in ma set i saw every set of jugs and pubic hair of every girl in ma class,
i
in jss 1 mii and ma homeboy fell off the branch of a tree in girls hostel we climbed 4rm outside, and we got the beating of our lives 4rm girls as in the whole pleasure 4rm seein naked girls turned 2 instant pain

in jss 2 i was caught red handed i FGC Kwali by the vice principal shiting at d bac of a class he immediately ordered the staff beside him 2 get mii but truse now, the guy ran d longest distance of his life but he caught mii, by this time i had left ma slippers on the road ,while i was dragged bac 2 d vp's office i was beate by some girls that recognised mii 4rm the tree fallin incident, it was bad. when i got into the vp's office the beatin was hell b4 i was pardorned, brb
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by duchez(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2008
FGC MX.

men burnt the office of the VP Acad. to destroy official documents. some students were given Indef.

men broke into the skool tuck shop n raided the place.

Back in d days, men use to go into the G - dom, some times on the invitation of lasses. t'was fun all the way.

back then, cliques had rooms were they ran all kinds of things(e.g blau, fax) all kinds of things used to happen. On a night when the SBHM's car was vandalised in an attack at his house , he mobilised village touts with some staff n they came strait to our room, some men were caught, the others escaped(myself inclusive), it was really terrible that night, the SBHM hurled a machete at an escaping student. It even got to the police, but everithing was eventually resolvd.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Muza(m): 9:17pm On Dec 13, 2008
Sec sch was fun.
Skipped sch several times,but was caught 1s driving a car in town wit my friends during sch hours,that was the last time i skipped sha.

did alot of thing,

but the most prominent which is our legacy (me & ma friends),
was that we stole the sch result book and later got a place that they print the result book 4 us,
from then on nobody ever had a bad result.
wat we do is on result collection day,after we collect our results,
we get together(if u ar part of the clique),if u ar not part of the clique u hav to pay a huge sum,
then we go to a house and start filling results giving ourselves the grades and comments we want.
Why i say its a legacy is that up till today it still goes on,every set passes it on to the trustees of the next set.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by erekere(m): 11:19am On Dec 15, 2008
had real fun in sch, i was a prefect and i was very mean then especially to the girls i whip them on thier ass.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by emmy4naira(m): 11:38am On Dec 15, 2008
hey guys u know one of the moment of my life that l miss most is that of the old skul days, very quite interesting part of life, u misss, u misss out
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by loffers(m): 7:06pm On Dec 15, 2008
went to a boarding school
remember dose old days when we use to cook in the space (inside the ceiling)

went to a boy's school,and the funny thing is that the female section is just directly opposite our own,
there is a stream beside the girl's school that serves as our meeting pt we call the stream ologan
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by desthan(m): 12:03pm On Dec 17, 2008
After i was sexually abused by my anut, (she disvirgined me) and it felt really good i must admit, i became so obsessed about sex that my dad had to send me to all BOYS boarding school, but it became worst.

On our inter-house sport days, i and my friend would chat up a girl and lure her to the domitory and we would all take turns on her smiley.

We would climb into ceiling, walk on the wooded part till we get to the our female teacher rest room for a peep, one day we actually fell from the ceiling because my friend stepped on the board and we came crashing down on our chemistry teacher, she was from india, we were giving a V portion of grass to cut, which never ended grin

One day, in ma SS1, myself and one other boy went visiting to a girls boarding school and decided use the bush track beinde their domitory on our way out at about 6.30, but we were stopped by some group of big girls, 8 in no, they told us that the exit here has been blocked but opted to show us another route, but rather, they took us to their refetory, over-powered us, and threathen that they will call the security and the whole school if we don't co-oporate and raped us mercilessly until i passed out, they later mixed garri with lots of milk and pour it into my mouth just to resuscitate me, they didn't release us until the wee hours of the following day cry phew, since that episode, the obsession died a natural death, believe me.

In the boarding house, When you have a visit, and you are brought some home food, or any kind of food at all, boyz don't wait to be invited, they just pounce on you and your food, so when i don't feel like sharing mine, i just wait till they are all over me, then i'll spit all manner of saliva into the food and mix it grin they'll beat the hell out of me, but will leave the food for me eventually.

its goes on and on, its never un-ending wink ciao
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 12:36pm On Dec 17, 2008
desthan:

After i was sexually abused by my anut, (she disvirgined me) and it felt really good i must admit, i became so obsessed about sex that my dad had to send me to all BOYS boarding school, but it became worst.

ur aunt? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked ur family get issues ooo

desthan:

we were giving a V portion of grass to cut, which never ended grin

i feel ur pain, been there

desthan:

One day, in ma SS1, myself and one other boy went visiting to a girls boarding school and decided use the bush track beinde their domitory on our way out at about 6.30, but we were stopped by some group of big girls, 8 in no, they told us that the exit here has been blocked but opted to show us another route, but rather, they took us to their refetory, over-powered us, and threathen that they will call the security and the whole school if we don't co-oporate and raped us mercilessly until i passed out, they later mixed garri with lots of milk and pour it into my mouth just to resuscitate me, they didn't release us until the wee hours of the following day cry phew, since that episode, the obsession died a natural death, believe me.

LMBFAO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 3:47am On Dec 23, 2008
craziest in my secondary school days was writing a love letter to my English teacher and putting the name of my friend,he was beaten to pulp at the assembly,

I dated our Female senior Prefect while i was in SS1 and was the enemy of my friends, they hate me because i was the most brilliant and the most handsome,

I draw our Yoruba Teacher bald head on the board and wrote underneath, CAN'T PLAIT HIS HAIR, and the whole class was beaten,
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by na2day2(m): 4:38am On Dec 23, 2008
njazra:

craziest in my secondary school days was writing a love letter to my English teacher and putting the name of my friend,he was beaten to pulp at the assembly,

I dated our Female senior Prefect while i was in SS1 and was the enemy of my friends, they hate me because i was the most brilliant and the most handsome,

I [i]draw [/i]our Yoruba Teacher bald head on the board and wrote underneath, CAN'T PLAIT HIS HAIR, and the whole class was beaten,

wow, ur class must really suck if u are the most brilliant and most handsome. u know what they say, in the land of the blind a one eyed man is the king. by the way, which village school did u go to? i wanna bet that ur english teacher flogged ur friend not for the love letter but for the horrible spelling and grammar tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by sarahneka(f): 1:11pm On Dec 23, 2008
My fine art teacher would send me to the food seller with a note saying its her (free meal for teachers) after getting the meal i would stop by my friends class and we take out about 3 meats,
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Henry69: 11:23pm On Dec 23, 2008
Well for most of us back then in school, we where group of guys and the school knows us for our notorious acts but we where intelligent, brillant and good in sports.

We like to spy through girls under-wear, so we'll come with little mirrors, and place them on our foot. Controling the mirror by our foot and spying on the under-wears of the girls, and seeing the colour of pants and how clean it is, Sometimes use it to yab the girlsssss grin wink
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by loffers(m): 1:48pm On Dec 24, 2008
@henry
i did dt in my pry sch days,i always like queeing up at the back of girls
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by babyluv06(f): 5:23pm On Dec 24, 2008
crazy things?oops!
can remember me n my friends flashn a mirror at our teachers(man) ass u no dat kinda refectn it gives unda d sun.

dis same teacher,i remember not writing d exam but i was in class for the paper n wrote the attendance.when the result was out i had no result n i told him i was going to report to the authorities for missing result dat i really performed in the exam n i can't get anything less than A,he was forced to give me 75%.he knew i was brilliant.

back den,we use our fork n coal iron to blow out our hair wen goin for xmas or easter break.

i n friends get to school n mark the register n leave 4 d school farm.wen its closing time we go back to the classroom for attendance.

notorious!good old days wen i look back , i smile.thank God 4 brain.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by babyluv06(f): 5:38pm On Dec 24, 2008
some more:
since i was the health prefect,atimes i'l soak a tissue wv ferrous gluconate(blood capsule) n place it in my panties den tell my house mistress am having cramps n can't go to school cos she'll definitely wanna see u stained.

my friends boyfy was messing up sure he likes anythin in skirt,i helped threaten him by writin a letter n i told him i was gonna get him beaten up(i had bodyguards).really dis guys re my friends but they re far older dan me u no so nobody toys wv me.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 7:39pm On Dec 24, 2008
[b]mmmmh! in my own case, ha!,nor bi small thing O!.i was in a Boarding House school,James Welch Grammar School,Emovor.somewhere in Delta State,Nig. I'm not a Day student,I'm Living in the Hostel.the School is not mixed School(boys&Girls) its a Boys School.O yeah i did alot Crazy stuff back then at School.i was a Rugged Boy and Flying Creen berret with my Colleagues!.i was a Cult member(man Fight) cool.whenever me and my Group need to Get out of the school Premisses we don't Sign Out from the Gate_Man.sometime we brutalize him if we want to pass by the Gate,haha!.sometime we Go out and fetch for the Sexiest Lady in town of Emevor ,Bringing her along with us to the School,Sleeping with her in our Hostel,the Junior student dare not to report us to the school Authority,Holy Shit!!,they already know us! cool cool cool cool cool cool.we normally it's Like this since the Foundation of my School.when you are in the Senior class ,you have right to do anyshit you want.because it's your TURN.they did same to us when we were in the Junior class,so it Goes around from Set to Set.i myself One day told my Principal one Monday Morning to announce to all the Student saying i Ogaga is the New Principal.and really he announce my name as the Principal!,haha! he dare not to mess with my Rugged Identity. cool.sometimes i eat the Provision of the Junior ones.there full tin of milk,Biscuit,butter,sugar,corned beef,evrything they have!.
i have Sex! with my Chemistry Teacher,Miss Roseline my Chemistry teacher never want to let me Alone not until one day i hucked up with in one of those teachers_Toilet,she has benn Going Crazy for me.i tell you, she we never Forgot that day.she never allwo me to seat down on my Chemistry exam.she mark my Chemistry(Excellent).without me writting or sitting down for it.

this practise gose one in my school from generation to Genration.immidiately you reach the senior class,Wow! thats means you are free!,you feel u're on top of the World.you can eat anything you want,Go to the Town and find some Sexy & Nice Lady to mess up with,even you can Oppress the Teachers! grin.

i gat alot to say but because of time I'm cutting it very Shot!,the Last Crazy i did at school was One Riot my Pally Cause at School,i Burnt down the Principals car!,haha!don't mind me reader,  winkthat was then,not Now.
we scatterd the School and many drastic thing toke place.this thread brought back great memories back to me.[/b]
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by IGWEUSA(m): 1:42am On Dec 26, 2008
I entered a primary boarding skool owned by Alex Ekwueme in OKO. In the skool, boys and girls are free to enter each others hostel. So as a new badimore, i used the opportunity to FINGER lots of girls and had lots of fun with d pretty ones, lol
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Ogaga4Luv(m): 2:14am On Dec 26, 2008
[b]mmmmh! in my own case, ha!,nor bi small thing O!.i was in a Boarding House school,James Welch Grammar School,Emovor.somewhere in Delta State,Nig. I'm not a Day student,I'm Living in the Hostel.the School is not mixed School(boys&Girls) its a Boys School.O yeah i did alot Crazy stuff back then at School.i was a Rugged Boy and Flying Creen berret with my Colleagues!.i was a Cult member(man Fight) Cool.whenever me and my Group need to Get out of the school Premisses we don't Sign Out from the Gate_Man.sometime we brutalize him if we want to pass by the Gate,haha!.sometime we Go out and fetch for the Sexiest Lady in town of Emevor ,Bringing her along with us to the School,Sleeping with her in our Hostel,the Junior student dare not to report us to the school Authority,Holy Shit!!,they already know us! Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool.we normally it's Like this since the Foundation of my School.when you are in the Senior class ,you have right to do anyshit you want.because it's your TURN.they did same to us when we were in the Junior class,so it Goes around from Set to Set.i myself One day told my Principal one Monday Morning to announce to all the Student saying i Ogaga is the New Principal.and really he announce my name as the Principal!,haha! he dare not to mess with my Rugged Identity. Cool.sometimes i eat the Provision of the Junior ones.there full tin of milk,Biscuit,butter,sugar,corned beef,evrything they have!.
i have Sex! with my Chemistry Teacher,Miss Roseline my Chemistry teacher never want to let me Alone not until one day i hucked up with in one of those teachers_Toilet,she has benn Going Crazy for me.i tell you, she we never Forgot that day.she never allwo me to seat down on my Chemistry exam.she mark my Chemistry(Excellent).without me writting or sitting down for it.

this practise gose one in my school from generation to Genration.immidiately you reach the senior class,Wow! thats means you are free!,you feel u're on top of the World.you can eat anything you want,Go to the Town and find some Sexy & Nice Lady to mess up with,even you can Oppress the Teachers! Grin.

i gat alot to say but because of time I'm cutting it very Shot!,the Last Crazy i did at school was One Riot my Pally Cause at School,i Burnt down the Principals car!,haha!don't mind me reader, winkthat was then,not Now.
we scatterd the School and many drastic thing toke place.this thread brought back great memories back to me.[/b]
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by IGWEUSA(m): 2:34pm On Dec 28, 2008
During my junior days for boarding skool(FGC NISE}, senior students dont mess up with me. Even when i am at fault, i threat to report them to the principal.

Also during my junior days in secondary skool, ma friend and I alwaz forge the signature of the principal, and use it to go home on weekends.

During the saturday hostel inspections, i never had my complete implement which includes eatin utensils, hoes, cutlass and brooms. I only try to have my MONGING weapon, which is spoon and fork.

Also to avoid doin any skool labor or being punished by any senior student/prefects, i went to a business center where they helped me to forge a doctors report that prohibits me from doin any thing that i feel that is stressful to me.

Alwaz go to the dinning hall early and share out all d food b4 the girls arrive.

sometimes, after the meals are served, my friends and I dodge more than one plate of food , while some girls have none.

As for my SS3, it waz more than fun.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chamotex(m): 4:15am On Feb 22, 2009
I shat in a friend's school bag and put it back on his seat
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Dclique(m): 2:37pm On Feb 22, 2009
Damn!!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Phillfree(m): 8:56am On Mar 27, 2009
I was always doin wrong, threw a girl outta the sch hall thr the window, poured chalk powder in a girls mouth y sleepin in class with her mouth open. "SORRY IVY"
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 11:56pm On May 11, 2009
Gosh! Some of the stories posted are hilarious. I remember i really wanted to go to FGC Okigwe to be with my elder brother but he disagreed, thank goodness my dad agreed and sent me to an all girls school. It wasn't so bad.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) / How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.