Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,223 members, 7,815,278 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33103 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by miss9ja(f): 12:49pm On Oct 07, 2012
I would wear a tight-fitted shirt, to school and stand in front of the principal during assembly. I would sag my tie...wear a short low-waist skirt wit. Open like two 3 buttons of my shirt and mock the principal cos she had big lips. At the end of the assembly, she will call me out and ask me to write down my name, class n the name of my house-mistress. I will write a fake name and submit my shirt to her right in the hall. I used to enjoy it then cos, wearing uniforms was so boring. I was always on a top....she would give my house mistress my shirt and come to look for me in class. She wont find me cos it was a wrong name dat i gave her. My friends and i wuld sneak to the house of our house-mistress and take the shirt back. I was also always setting a trap for our matron during bed-check. My friends n i would fill a paint bucket wit water and garri and hang it at the gate. Once she opens the gate...the bucket will turn and pour on her. She will punish everyone in the dormitory but my friends and i will escape
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by blazeitup(f): 8:11pm On Oct 07, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]back in Aladumo,portharcourt,durin sch hrs I play so much sing songs,didn't vb a note buh wen I get home I read ma text books n pass more dan ma fwends
-used 2 be d post woman,u lyk a gurl u write ha a letter n pay mi 100h 2 give ha
-i insulted dis senior n she got 2 no,got punished went home 2 tell ma brodas,dey pourd d gurl urine
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by chinedumo(m): 9:30pm On Oct 07, 2012
This thread lives again....
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by keyke(f): 6:11pm On Oct 08, 2012
i can rememba hidin inside d locker weneva m in troubu wit seniors.
dere wz a day we all got wipped by our housemistres 4 wakin up late,d nxt day we all woke up arnd 2:30am nobody even cared 2 check wat tym it wz,as soon as our housemistres heard sounds of gate openin,she shouted "its just 2:30 go n sleep,i'll wake u up wen its tym"
I cn also rememba urinatin or spittin inside senior's wata weneva m forced 2 fetch water
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by donfemox(m): 10:37pm On Oct 08, 2012
I urinated in the store room where books were kept cos the toilet was filled up.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Deybesee(f): 12:26pm On Sep 20, 2013
Mr.Info:

lol u were hash grin

@ playah P

Wch command sch did you attend? mine was CSSlagos
i also attended command secondary school ipaja lagos
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by donphoenix: 1:20pm On Oct 24, 2014
- was crowned king of cheaters cuz i invented a unique way of using bombs(microchips) even wen d invigilator ws starin ryt @ u.
- embezzled funds meant 4 interhouse football tournament. Funi thin i wasnt even d house prefect and i wasn't caught cuz i blackmailed my way out
- forged d principal's signature on my fees payment slip and ate my skul fees several times........
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by youngkerry: 10:11am On Apr 11, 2015
Was a saint though
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by youngkerry: 10:13am On Apr 11, 2015
Saint all through
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by youngkerry: 10:17am On Apr 11, 2015
Was a saint doe
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Aliciakeys(f): 8:50am On Apr 28, 2020
chinedumo:
This thread lives again....

Reminder from Seun

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) / The Advantages And Disadvantages Of Graduating With Second Class Lower

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.