Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:45 AM

Crazy Things You Did In High School? - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Crazy Things You Did In High School? (33101 Views)

Bad Things You Did In The University / Bad Things You Did In Secondary School? / What Were The Crazy Things You Did As A Fresher In The University .. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 4:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ spiky

The fright and expectation of beating on the way on was more apinful than the beating itself.

- and at times ur dad would just look at you and think 'what esle is there to beat on this boy self?' just go and sleep
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 4:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
There was this night I went to see some girl (we had a pot in some classroom not too far from our house whhere we used to do kurukere moves). I lost track of the time and got home real late, like after 11pm or something.

My dad was outside waiting for me by did not say a word as I tried to open the gate. He made sure I found out the gate was locked then went inside and put out all the lights. tried to be mean

I did not cry or beg. I just leaned against of one the royal palm trees in from of the house and started singing cos I knew he could never let me sleep outside or my mom would tear him to pieces o.

Like 15 mins later he started unlocking the doors, opened the gate and was like 'the next time you come home late!!%$#%#$'. I started laughing and said I was sorry - he laughed at himself too.

Fathers have hearts too. wink

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by tamai(f): 5:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
going out on break, and snacking with a boy who dey form big boy,dey carry plenty money come
school, only to realize when his parents came with him to school that he was picking from his dad.it wasnt funny dat day at all.i was named an accomplice. sad
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 5:10pm On Oct 30, 2008
I used to swap one leg of my tennis shoes with some guy in primary school.

Then we forgot and went home like that on this particular day - it was like we were doing rag day in primary school cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by jaybee3(m): 5:11pm On Oct 30, 2008
Gave the girl that sat behind me during d final maths exam in secondary skool my answer sheet to dub

1 Like

Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by tamai(f): 5:15pm On Oct 30, 2008
i just remembered what happened to my brother.he used to have this serious craving for sugar,so my mum used to hide sugar.my brother find sugar go reach top of cupboard and started leaking away, only to realize when he felt a stinging sensation that its caustic soda.

i came in from outside one sunnny afternoon after playing,and needed something really cool.the fridge
had just been washed,so the water wasnt cool enough.come see me act sharp girl,open freezer to leak off the ice.na so my tongue take gum the frezeer.i had to pull it off,and my tongue was sore for days.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 5:29pm On Oct 30, 2008
There used to be this guy that guarded the bore hole. He was real mean old man we called Baba Adewale. He had a leg and half and used to limp badly. I'm not sure if that was his real name now but whenever we went to fetch water, he would lock all the taps and drive us away. He used to derive some sort of pleasure in watching us girls line up and fight for water.
On this day, my friends and I had our fill. We had hormone deranged seniors waiting back at the hostel with their buckets of water and this yeye guy didnt want to open the taps. SO we pushed him down, collected the key from him and fetch our water. He kept cursing and cursing and then he told us to come and write down our names to submit to "Princi". And usually when princi gets names, she'd call your name at the assembly and you'd serve punishment that whole day.
The next monday, our somewhat illiterate principal read out the following names:

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Michael Jackson
3.Mary Jane
etc

The whole assemble was in fits of laughter and the princi was none the wiser. She assumed "those" students didn't come to the assembly, and luck for us, Baba Adewale couldn't pick us out of the crowd. grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
spikedcylinder:

There used to be this guy that guarded the bore hole. He was real mean old man we called Baba Adewale. He had a leg and half and used to limp badly. I'm not sure if that was his real name now but whenever we went to fetch water, he would lock all the taps and drive us away. He used to derive some sort of pleasure in watching us girls line up and fight for water.
On this day, my friends and I had our fill. We had hormone deranged seniors waiting back at the hostel with their buckets of water and this yeye guy didnt want to open the taps. SO we pushed him down, collected the key from him and fetch our water. He kept cursing and cursing and then he told us to come and write down our names to submit to "Princi". And usually when princi gets names, she'd call your name at the assembly and you'd serve punishment that whole day.
The next monday, our somewhat illiterate principal read out the following names:

1. Hulk Hogan
2. Michael Jackson
3.Mary Jane
etc

The whole assemble was in fits of laughter and the princi was none the wiser. She assumed "those" students didn't come to the assembly, and luck for us, Baba Adewale couldn't pick us out of the crowd. grin grin grin

Haha.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by SeanT21(f): 5:37pm On Oct 30, 2008
I rememeber My brother and his friend used to climb in trees at carver mission and throw rocks at cars.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Gamine(f): 5:49pm On Oct 30, 2008
. Hulk Hogan
2. Michael Jackson
3.Mary Jane
etc

kai! grin

we used to do this all the time!!! lolololol
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 5:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
I came out of the house one day and saw some guy on top of our coconut tree stealing of course. I started firing at him with a catapult and his screams were funny to me, and the tree was too tall for him to jump down.

Now that I think of it, that was mean.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 6:08pm On Oct 30, 2008
All in our bid to sneak out of school and cook something, we never knew the different functions of tomatoes, rodo and tatase.
We sneaked out one time and bought all rodo to make the stew we ate with rice. There was hunger strike and there was water scarcity, please help me do the math! grin cheesy
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 6:13pm On Oct 30, 2008
lol.

Used to deliberately use up the gas in the car so I could go queue for petrol during the fuel scarcity days. That was the hangout spot back then
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 6:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
- my male cousin stayed with us for a while so I used to sleep on the lower bunk while he slept on top.

In the middle of night when he was fast asleep, I would push one side of the mattress with my feet so he'll roll to one side. Then I would push the other side and my cousin would fall to the ground with a slam.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 6:43pm On Oct 30, 2008
Lol!

I miss bunk beds. Haven't been in one in EONS!!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by skfa1: 6:48pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ spikedcylinder

You sound like the one I know,do you currently live in America ?

I used to sneak out of school, jump brother shearer fence in st peters unity sec.schl.Akure.

When I was in JSS, seniors used to beat me cheii until I got a school father called Dapson who used to rescue me. Till today I cant find Dapson anymore.I missed him soooo much.

I also remember the day we beat our seniors, it remains  just one day for the immediate seniors to graduate from the school, we started fighting with them cause of those bad things they`ve done to us when in power.

Bad days.
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 6:53pm On Oct 30, 2008
skfa1:

@ spikedcylinder

You sound like the one I know,do you currently live in America ?

No I don't. smiley
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 6:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
Skipped class I think like twice to go to the mall
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
all these oyinbo pepe sef.

No mall in Naija back then - only kingsway and Leventis, or Oja oba
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by skfa1: 6:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
spikedcylinder:

No I don't. smiley

OK. My cousine went o FGGC Akure as well.Graduated btw 2000 and 2002. I heard that you guys used to see baba dudu in your school is that true ?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

all these oyinbo pepe sef.

No mall in Naija back then - only kingsway and Leventis, or Oja oba
Lol
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 6:59pm On Oct 30, 2008
Babu dudu!!! heard stories of him - he'd been around FGGC Akure since the 80s.

A lot of girls were supposedly disvigined by him grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by skfa1: 7:02pm On Oct 30, 2008
-I used to skip night prep and use the time to coke food with friends inside the bush at the back of the hostel.

- A friend slept off after prep, we light a paper and put it in his mouth, his mouth got burnt  grin  grin  grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 7:05pm On Oct 30, 2008
remember boys used to roll tissue paper and put it in my mouth cos they said I used to sleep with my mouth open n drooling.

idiots!
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by skfa1: 7:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
kokoye:

Babu dudu!!! heard stories of him - he'd been around FGGC Akure since the 80s.

A lot of girls were supposedly disvigined by him grin

I think so, but  not sure.

Baba dudu used to come to gurls hostel in my high school (uniyt Akure). I remember when my friend said he wish mama dudu should come to boys hostel that he will be so happy  grin  grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Gamine(f): 7:17pm On Oct 30, 2008
lol.

i just remembered

During Night prep, we would draw images on anyone that was sleeping

infact, yo better not be caught sleeping and drooling!

The person will eventually wake up and get to the hostel like that, with everyone LTAO!

Secondary school was brutal grin grin grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 7:51pm On Oct 30, 2008
Baba dudu ke abi MR MAN?

Mr Man tormented us!!!! Looking back now, I'm sure it was just men from neighbouring roads or whatever just playing pranks. There were lots of them. Sometimes in one night, about 5 men would go to different hostels and attempt to rape girls. I don't know if they were ever successful but I hear they were. The guys would come to our hostels stark naked and have oil rubbed all over their bodies so we can't catch them when they try to escape.
I never ever saw any one of them. Even when he came to my dorm room on many occasions, I would sleep through all the screams. embarassed

Fortunately, on vacation day, some brave girls caught one and striped him in front of the entire school. It was the first time I saw a man's balls. embarassed grin grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 7:52pm On Oct 30, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Baba dudu ke abi MR MAN?

Mr Man tormented us!!!! Looking back now, I'm sure it was just men from neighbouring roads or whatever just playing pranks. There were lots of them. Sometimes in one night, about 5 men would go to different hostels and attempt to rape girls. I don't know if they were ever successful but I hear they were. The guys would come to our hostels stark naked and have oil rubbed all over their bodies so we can't catch them when they try to escape.
I never ever saw any one of them. Even when he came to my dorm room on many occasions, I would sleep through all the screams. embarassed

Fortunately, on vacation day, some brave girls caught one and striped him in front of the entire school. It was the first time I saw a man's balls. embarassed grin grin
Who are these people!? shocked
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by kokoye(m): 7:56pm On Oct 30, 2008
cheap rapists of course. and I'm sure most of them always got away with it.

spiky, what kinda balls, small or large grin
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by Nobody: 7:57pm On Oct 30, 2008
Were they students or what? shocked
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 7:58pm On Oct 30, 2008
skfa,
Whats your cousin's name? If you don't mind me asking?
Re: Crazy Things You Did In High School? by spikedcylinder: 8:00pm On Oct 30, 2008
@ IBK, they were not students o, my school was ALL GIRLS. They usually came from the town and would sneak into the school through the surrounding bushes.

@ kokoye

They were very very big! embarassed cheesy

I was the ring leader of beaters sef. lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

My Reading Culture - Rufai Basirat, UI Pharmacy Best Graduating Student / 50 Inmates Of Sapele Federal Prison Graduate With Computer Eng. Degrees (pics) / How To Use Airtel Youtube Night Data

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.