Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,400 members, 7,861,124 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:44 AM

Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms (2597 Views)

We’ll Flush Out Terrorists, Ihejirika Vows / Chief Of Army Staff, Azubuike Ihejirika, Spits Fire! / Jonathan Retains Ihejirika As Army Chief In Military Shake Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 8:35am On Sep 08, 2014
aguiyi:

Tell me one thing you are capable of doing if the names are mentioned to you.

The names of fuel subsidy thief's were published and made public and you could not do shiiit.

my friend your comment is a slap to common sense
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by CyberWolf: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2014
he gave reasons why he thinks BH has a foreign sponsor... angry
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Nobody: 8:54am On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: my friend your comment is a slap to common sense

a slap on what is not common is an uncommon achievement
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by duni04(m): 8:59am On Sep 08, 2014
Same person that is yet to clear his name in court over his involvement in boko haram activities is making spurious allegations. What's the difference between this allegation ihejerika is making and the one Mr davies made?
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by nduchucks: 9:00am On Sep 08, 2014
Ihejirika should shut up or explain why the Generals who were selling weapons to Boko Haram were not smoked out and convited under his watch. He should also tell us which of the 10 convicted Generals, he mentored.
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Ngwakwe: 9:21am On Sep 08, 2014
koboko66: cheesy cheesy he declined to mentions names, but his kinsmen were on rampage here cos Davis declined to name some sponsors too....clowns of this administration.

You think one of the good qualities of Army General is the contagious "diarrhoea of the mouth"

See how Ndigbo has become your nightmare and source of worries (in reference to the bold quoted comment above). I beg you with all honesty to stop drinking poison with the intention an unknown Onye Igbo dies to satisfy your grudges which will only backfire..

The unfortunate thing about this your nightmare is the absence of any known cure than to accept peoples right to be different.

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by koboko66: 9:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Ngwakwe:

You think one of the good qualities of Army General is the contagious "diarrhoea of the mouth"

See how Ndigbo has become your nightmare and source of worries (in reference to the bold quoted comment above). I beg you with all honesty to stop drinking poison with the intention an unknown Onye Igbo dies to satisfy your grudges which will only backfire..

The unfortunate thing about this your nightmare is the absence of any known cure than to accept peoples right to be different.

cheesy cheesy i love you guys....there is always an excuse for everything cheesy cheesy

That means Badeh is not a good General. Remember how he ran to the press to say they have located the chibok girls and no where they are. Till date....we never see them cry

1 Like

Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Damsman10(m): 10:03am On Sep 08, 2014
aguiyi:

Tell me one thing you are capable of doing if the names are mentioned to you.

The names of fuel subsidy thief's were published and made public and you could not do shiiit.

at least our daily prayers/curses will be sent and delivered to them until nemesis catches up with dem...
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by size38: 12:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
Which foreigner is Mr Ihejirika talking about? He is the chief sponsor of Boko Haram.
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by iluvnaija: 12:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
arresa:

What goes around comes around..

Unfortunately for Nigerians, the accusation peddling and hypocritical general failed to revealed the so called foreigners...

Oh! I thought the General said El-rufai was sponsoring boko haram. This man has no clue what "flip flopping" means.
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by Ndbc(m): 2:26pm On Sep 08, 2014
i think any information regarding the true sponsors of boko haram should be highly "Classified"
Re: Foreigners Funding Boko Haram, Ihejirika Confirms by size38: 3:29pm On Sep 08, 2014
Ihejirika is only trying to divert attention here. Azuibuike Ihejirika is the number one Boko Haram sponsor in Nigeria. His Igbo brothers should hold him accountable for the killing of the Igbos in the North.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Respects Rule-of-law, Won't Punish Anybody Without Due Process – Amaechi / Breaking News: PMB To Lead Fight Against BH, To Relocate To Borno / Yoruba Nations: Are We Losing Our Sense Of Fairness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.