Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,532 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:53 PM

Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic (15293 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / 10 Famous People Living With Hiv&aids / List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:40am On Sep 08, 2014
You might not recognize Charlie Chaplin because he dropped his signature hat and mustache. He didn't do it specifically for the brilliant theoretical physicist, but it seems like Albert Einstein was impressed. Together, the two went on to write some of the most renowned slapstick comedies that were inspired by new trends in theoretical physics.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:41am On Sep 08, 2014
A young Bill Clinton shook hands with President John F. Kennedy in 1963. You can tell by the look on Clinton's face that this meeting changed his life. Makes you wonder which young person who shook Clinton's hand will one day become president.

5 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:43am On Sep 08, 2014
Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg making delicious baked goods on her TV show. Snoop Dogg is charming, and Martha Stewart seems to really appreciate him. Also, it should be noted that only one of these people is a convicted felon (Stewart!).

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:44am On Sep 08, 2014
Bill Gates needs to be carried everywhere. And who better to help out than Shaq?

4 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Crooner v. Crooner, would be a good name for a movie starring Elvis Presley & Tom Jones. The two would fight for complete domination of 1970s Las Vegas. The final scene would be the world's greatest sing-down that cinema has ever seen.

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Soccer star Pelé was in a 1981 film called Escape to Victory with Sylvester Stallone. It is about a prison break from a POW camp. During the filming, the two played a soccer game. Pelé took a penalty kick, and Stallone tried to block it with his hand. It broke his finger!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:47am On Sep 08, 2014
These two rival computer giants have known each other for decades. In this image, they are both sitting in red chairs joking about being billionaires. Everyone in the audience just wishes they could just afford such a snazzy chair.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Redd Foxx and Malcolm X actually came up together in Chicago. In Malcolm X's biography, he says: "Chicago Red, the funniest dishwasher on this earth." Would love to see a biopic about their friendship.

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by simplyglow: 12:48am On Sep 08, 2014
ftc yeah
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:49am On Sep 08, 2014
In this photo, Jean-Paul Sartre and Simone De Beauvoir chill with Che Guevara. Just two existentialists hanging out with a revolutionary Marxist. I'm pretty sure they were talking about the previous season of "America's Next Top Model."

1 Like

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nonxo007(m): 12:51am On Sep 08, 2014
Just two venerable religious leaders hanging out chit-chatting about the universe. Even though they're from entirely different religions, they have similar jobs. So they probably call each other up for tips: "Hey, isn't it crazy that all these people take our advice so seriously?"

1 Like

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by parrotibaba(m): 1:20am On Sep 08, 2014
space booked!! n not for sale
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 2:05am On Sep 08, 2014
I love Apple and Mirosoft
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by ayukdaboss(m): 3:26am On Sep 08, 2014
GEJ and Emir Sanusi smiling for the camera

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by naijaboiy: 4:34am On Sep 08, 2014
I can't view those pictures embarassed

9 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Lucasbalo(m): 4:49am On Sep 08, 2014
[b][/b]
nonxo007: Redd Foxx and Malcolm X actually came up together in Chicago. In Malcolm X's biography, he says: "Chicago Red, the funniest dishwasher on this earth." Would love to see a biopic about their friendship.
Red Fox popularly known as Sanford grew upnwith Malcolm X in Detroit.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Henrypraise: 5:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Prophesy tym: I see dis post making front page in no distant tym.

In nigeria, all cameras sudenly goes blind in journalism, M waitin patiently 4 d pix of shekau n his hoisted flag, or Nigerian armies n d dead body of d 1200bh fighters.

Just tinkin aloud has anyone cum across the shiit of a snake? Dats how scarce pix ar to nigerian journalism.

4 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by jieta: 5:18am On Sep 08, 2014
am tired of reading white peole did this gray did that yellow did this.what of africa, i want to see there achive there innovation not some stupid albino pic
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by CircleOfWilis: 5:52am On Sep 08, 2014
Pray for north east- Nigeria
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by opportunist: 6:02am On Sep 08, 2014
shld i comment?
no i think i'll jst relax nd enjoy d cul fresh air on fp.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 6:20am On Sep 08, 2014
Front page things
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 6:24am On Sep 08, 2014
I'm gonna be great and celebrated one day.

8 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by angelTI(f): 6:38am On Sep 08, 2014
Front page
Front page
Front pageeeeeeee......
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by mekuzee1(m): 6:39am On Sep 08, 2014
GEJ and Sanusi..jus wondering what would be beneath their wicked smile..*hatred*

3 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by hatux: 6:41am On Sep 08, 2014
Wow!
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by armadeo(m): 6:50am On Sep 08, 2014
Wow. Enlightening!
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 08, 2014
dont get d point
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Dygeasy(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2014
jieta: am tired of reading white peole did this gray did that yellow did this.what of africa, i want to see there achive there innovation not some stupid albino pic
SMH
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by dosht(f): 6:55am On Sep 08, 2014
Front page material
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Mzjhulz(f): 7:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Y is everyone screaming frontpage

Will d Op get an award or sumfin undecided
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by joeace2020(m): 7:03am On Sep 08, 2014
angelTI: Front page
Front page
Front pageeeeeeee......
grocery: Front page things
dosht: Front page material
grocery: Front page things

like seriously, what does Seun pay you people?
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Chanchit: 7:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Thats why I'm still keeping the pix I took with OJB in his studio.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke / Tiktok Star, Kelly Bhadie Sextape Leaked Online (FULL VIDEO) / I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.