Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,743 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:26 PM

Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic (15295 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / 10 Famous People Living With Hiv&aids / List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by mecussey(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2014
At least Ebola matter don come down.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 9:22am On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem:

Believe u me, it does exist.
Wow seriously? Can I see via PM?
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 9:23am On Sep 08, 2014
egift:

grin grin grin grin grin grin
e go make sense na
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by ayobase(m): 10:02am On Sep 08, 2014
nonxo007: Crooner v. Crooner, would be a good name for a movie starring Elvis Presley & Tom Jones. The two would fight for complete domination of 1970s Las Vegas. The final scene would be the world's greatest sing-down that cinema has ever seen.

Elvis is indeed cute.
the swag is on point.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by experimentist: 10:04am On Sep 08, 2014
In response to Softsparkyy's post, me too..
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Demdem(m): 10:06am On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: Wow seriously? Can I see via PM?

Chief, am sorry not now.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 10:13am On Sep 08, 2014
experimentist: In response to Softsparkyy's post, me too..
Amen wink
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by experimentist: 10:17am On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy:
Amen wink
Osee

1 Like

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Dreyl(m): 10:19am On Sep 08, 2014
I believe we shall all get there one day LIKE my post if you believe.

1 Like

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by naijaboiy: 10:43am On Sep 08, 2014
pendusky: not visible with Nokia 3310 grin
Funny undecided
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Karleb(m): 10:58am On Sep 08, 2014
Yomieluv: Someday, I await myself,and Dangote in same picture,where I will shake hand with Africa richest man.

Impossibility is Nothing.

Just tell me when you'll stop underestimating yourself?
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by donphilopus: 12:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: I want pictures of:
Demdem and Jonathan
ljharem and Tinubu
Desola and Patience Jonathan
Omenka and TA Orji
Egift and Sambo
Gbawe and Abati
Sincere9gerian and Berem
Obiagelli and Tony Aninih
Donphilopus and Fayose
Mogidi and Buhari
Arewanationz and Asari
Anago90/Anago900/Anago and Chino
lakpalakpa and Ihejirika
Igboson1 and Shekau grin grin grin grin
FireFire and Remi Tinubu

Lol.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by omenka(m): 12:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem and Jonathan
ljharem and Tinubu
Omenka and TA Orji
Egift and Sambo
Gbawe and Abati
Sincere9gerian and Berem
Donphilopus and Fayose
Mogidi and Buhari
Arewanationz and Asari
lakpalakpa and Ihejirika
FireFire and Remi Tinubu
Pictures of me paying my last respect to him might be available soon. angry
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by UjSizzle(f): 12:55pm On Sep 08, 2014
I don't see no pictures undecided
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by arewanationz: 1:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
Demdem and Jonathan
ljharem and Tinubu
Omenka and TA Orji
Egift and Sambo
Gbawe and Abati
Sincere9gerian and Berem
Donphilopus and Fayose
Mogidi and Buhari
Arewanationz and Asari
lakpalakpa and Ihejirika
FireFire and Remi Tinubu

Lolz.... You funny die! cheesy
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 1:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
nonxo007: A young Bill Clinton shook hands with President John F. Kennedy in 1963. You can tell by the look on Clinton's face that this meeting changed his life. Makes you wonder which young person who shook Clinton's hand will one day become president.
****in that case I would make sure I shake hands with GEJ
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by ucmore: 3:36pm On Sep 08, 2014
@amd345 I think www.blacktowerpublishers.com.ng is the best. at least they reply quickly and accept online manuscripts. They offer editing and other services www.lulu.com offer. Also check out cassava republic. I dont know their website.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by tolly22(f): 5:38pm On Sep 08, 2014
nonxo007: Martha Stewart and Snoop Dogg making delicious baked goods on her TV show. Snoop Dogg is charming, and Martha Stewart seems to really appreciate him. Also, it should be noted that only one of these people is a convicted felon (Stewart!).

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin / Tiktok Star, Kelly Bhadie Sextape Leaked Online (FULL VIDEO) / Omoni Oboli Shares Family Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.