Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,622 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic (15294 Views)

Ten Most Famous People In Nigeria 2016 / 10 Famous People Living With Hiv&aids / List 3 Famous People You Respect And Admire. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 7:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Someday, I await myself,and Dangote in same picture,where I will shake hand with Africa richest man.

Impossibility is Nothing.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by NaLaugh: 7:26am On Sep 08, 2014
cool.

Although many of them aren't exactly surprising or unusual. captions befitting the thread title would be more like:

- Chief Zebrudaya singing a duet with Miley Cyrus -2005.

- Paris Hilton and Aremu Obasanjo cultivating yams at Otta farms - 1996.

2 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Oltabaks(m): 7:32am On Sep 08, 2014
softsparkyy: I'm gonna be great and celebrated one day.
You've gotta work towards that.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 08, 2014
Oltabaks: You've gotta work towards that.
Sure. wink
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by MrDoGood(m): 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
ayukdaboss: GEJ and Emir Sanusi smiling for the camera

d smile no reach down.
just saying

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by bluebros: 7:36am On Sep 08, 2014
Ali & Frazier

1 Like

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by MrDoGood(m): 7:37am On Sep 08, 2014
Chanchit: Thats why I'm still keeping the pix I took with OJB in his studio.

upload urs here let's see and celebrate u and obj
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by magmag1: 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
the most important picture there for me is the one that has Clinton. thanks OP
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by pendusky(m): 7:44am On Sep 08, 2014
naijaboiy: I can't view those pictures embarassed
not visible with Nokia 3310 grin
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 08, 2014
naijaboiy: I can't view those pictures embarassed
its your browser. I tried it on chrome and it worked,
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nwaobitex: 7:51am On Sep 08, 2014
hmm
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Chanchit: 7:56am On Sep 08, 2014
MrDoGood:

upload urs here let's see and celebrate u and obj

Its OJB (the producer) not OBJ, and btw why should I upload it when you dnt knw me, let me still keep it for now.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nickz(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
Exclusive pics,op couldn't get this

ANDYBLAZE AND MERLINangry

2 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by EntrepreNoah: 8:03am On Sep 08, 2014
The pix I took wit Eedris Abdulkareem is still fresh in memory.
When I become a billionaire. Bloggers in NL and elsewhere will help me publish it.

Its monday. Let me go build my capacity
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by ggrin(f): 8:04am On Sep 08, 2014
nickz: pics coming down
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by tellwisdom: 8:06am On Sep 08, 2014
Yomieluv: Someday, I await myself,and Dangote in same picture,where I will shake hand with Africa richest man.

Impossibility is Nothing.

My guy, shaking hands no go help u. Go and make money. Poor boi sad

2 Likes

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by eruchboy(m): 8:07am On Sep 08, 2014
keep inspiring each other
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by omenka(m): 8:11am On Sep 08, 2014
smiley

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by lastmanstandn(m): 8:15am On Sep 08, 2014
nonxo007: You might not recognize Charlie Chaplin because he dropped his signature hat and mustache. He didn't do it specifically for the brilliant theoretical physicist, but it seems like Albert Einstein was impressed. Together, the two went on to write some of the most renowned slapstick comedies that were inspired by new trends in theoretical physics.

Pictures not showing
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by MrDoGood(m): 8:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Chanchit:

Its OJB (the producer) not OBJ, and btw why should I upload it when you dnt knw me, let me still keep it for now.
okay.
u too will be celebrated some day.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by nickz(m): 8:25am On Sep 08, 2014
ggrin: gringrin
i've attached your husbands picangry
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Yungmilio2(m): 8:26am On Sep 08, 2014
angelTI: Front page
Front page
Front pageeeeeeee......
its like you just got ur pension after 6yrs
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by poiZon: 8:33am On Sep 08, 2014
Henrypraise: Prophesy tym: I see dis post making front page in no distant tym.

In nigeria, all cameras sudenly goes blind in journalism, M waitin patiently 4 d pix of shekau n his hoisted flag, or Nigerian armies n d dead body of d 1200bh fighters.

Just tinkin aloud has anyone cum across the shiit of a snake? Dats how scarce pix ar to nigerian journalism.

imagine going to babalawo n he said u shud bring the sh1t of snake....
or 10000 dols in place of it.
how u for do?
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Chanchit: 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
MrDoGood:
okay.
u too will be celebrated some day.

Amen o, Bro.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by mujiboy(m): 8:48am On Sep 08, 2014
I can't imagine shaking Putin undecided
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 8:49am On Sep 08, 2014
PICTURE
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by sexzskil(f): 8:52am On Sep 08, 2014
through these photos my life is being inspired by Bill Clinton with John F. Kennedy
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Nobody: 8:57am On Sep 08, 2014
I want pictures of:
Demdem and Jonathan
ljharem and Tinubu
Desola and Patience Jonathan
Omenka and TA Orji
Egift and Sambo
Gbawe and Abati
Sincere9gerian and Berem
Obiagelli and Tony Aninih
Donphilopus and Fayose
Mogidi and Buhari
Arewanationz and Asari
Anago90/Anago900/Anago and Chino
lakpalakpa and Ihejirika
Igboson1 and Shekau grin grin grin grin
FireFire and Remi Tinubu

1 Like

Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Elxandre(m): 9:03am On Sep 08, 2014
No browser could view this on my smartphone.
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by egift(m): 9:08am On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: I want pictures of:
Demdem and Jonathan
ljharem and Tinubu
Omenka and TA Orji
Egift and Sambo
Gbawe and Abati
Sincere9gerian and Berem
Donphilopus and Fayose
Mogidi and Buhari
Arewanationz and Asari
lakpalakpa and Ihejirika
FireFire and Remi Tinubu

grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Famous People You Never Thought Would End Up In The Same Pic by Demdem(m): 9:12am On Sep 08, 2014
barcanista: I want pictures of:
Demdem and Jonathan
ljharem and Tinubu
Omenka and TA Orji
Egift and Sambo
Gbawe and Abati
Sincere9gerian and Berem
Donphilopus and Fayose
Mogidi and Buhari
Arewanationz and Asari
lakpalakpa and Ihejirika
FireFire and Remi Tinubu

Believe u me, it does exist.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

No Vacancy In My Heart For Ugly Guys – Jumoke / I Saw The Devil And He Had Black Skin / Tiktok Star, Kelly Bhadie Sextape Leaked Online (FULL VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.