Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:39 PM

Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town (1260 Views)

Over 20 Students Murdered In Mubi Adamawa State. / Ijaw Now Nigeria's Second Largest Tribe! / br (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by dekronik: 2:45am On Sep 08, 2014
Fearing a poSsible attack from BH, residents of Mubi are trooping into Yola, the Adamawa state capital. A friend who is a lecturer in the Adamawa State University confirmed this to me on phone. He even said the Army stationed in Mubi have all relocated back to Yola to strategize. This is coming after attacks in Madagali and Michika in Adamawa State, towns which are close to Mubi- Adamawas second largest city. Adamawa State university is said to have closed indefinately.
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by Jakpon: 3:04am On Sep 08, 2014
Mallam Hassan Tanko, the acting registrar of Adamawa State University Mubi announced yesterday that the institution will be closed indefinately.

So far three towns in Adamawa state are now in the complete control of Boko Haram:
Madagali
Gulak
Michika
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by kingfavour(m): 4:09am On Sep 08, 2014
Jakpon: Mallam Hassan Tanko, the acting registrar of Adamawa State University Mubi announced yesterday that the institution will be closed indefinately.
So far three towns in Adamawa state are now in the complete control of Boko Haram:
Madagali
Gulak
Michika
if something drastically is not done, d whole of Adamawa may soon be taken over by dis group and thereafter threating our sovereighty as a nation!!!
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by Blaqsmith(m): 4:45am On Sep 08, 2014
I wonder how a reasonable human being would still be living in Borno and Yola state now.
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by egift(m): 5:12am On Sep 08, 2014
What we are seeing today is an accumulated results of Jonathan's failure to tackle Insecurity in Nigeria for the last 5 years he has been in power. Throwing money and bombs will not solve it.

Since Jonathan came to power, many Nigerians have been making very useful suggestions, but this administration just turned a deaf ear to it. Nigerians asked for intelligence gathering, infiltration of the Boko Haram Organization, equipping and training of our soldiers, sending in a small team of special forces, prosecution of boko haram sponsors, negotiating where necessary, etc. But the Zoologist only care about sharing money and returning to power.

5 Likes

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by PapiWata: 5:16am On Sep 08, 2014
egift: What we are seeing today is an accumulated results of Jonathan's failure to tackle Insecurity in Nigeria for the last 5 years he has been in power. Throwing money and bombs will not solve it.

Since Jonathan came to power, many Nigerians have been making very useful suggestions, but this administration just turned a deaf ear to it. Nigerians asked for intelligence gathering, infiltration of the Boko Haram Organization, equipping and training of our soldiers, sending in a small team of special forces, prosecution of boko haram sponsors, negotiating where necessary, etc. But the Zoologist only care about sharing money and returning to power.

Sorry to hear about your pain, which is only set to increase, since President Jonathan is going to remain in power until 2019.

Please think up as many insults as you can, because writing them here will be the only activity that will give you pleasure in the coming years.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by egift(m): 5:20am On Sep 08, 2014
PapiWata: [s]Sorry to hear about your pain, which is only set to increase, since President Jonathan is going to remain in power until 2019.

Please think up as many insults as you can, because writing them here will be the only activity that will give you pleasure in the coming years.[/s]

NEXT! grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by oshyno(m): 6:12am On Sep 08, 2014
egift: What we are seeing today is an accumulated results of Jonathan's failure to tackle Insecurity in Nigeria for the last 5 years he has been in power. Throwing money and bombs will not solve it.

Ode. keep deluding ursef.

Ur going to witness more pains till 2019. Bear wit bro Joe.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by Jakpon: 6:47am On Sep 08, 2014
egift:

What happened to the Boko Haram victim support funds. I am aware that eminent Nigerians donated alot of money for this cause (T.Y Danjuma gave $10million).
Where is this money? The refugee situation in the NorthEast is alarming. Displaced persons need refugee camps, food supplies, and other relief materials
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by egift(m): 6:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Jakpon: What happened to the Boko Haram victim support funds. I am aware that eminent Nigerians donated alot of money for this cause (T.Y Danjuma gave $10million).
Where is this money? The refugee situation in the NorthEast is alarming. Displaced persons need refugee camps, food supplies, and other relief materials

Frankly, I just hope the money have not already been shared or stolen. It will not be the first they are stealing what is meant for the poor. The situation in the North East is an result of failed decisions, lack of it and gross incompetence by a very corrupt administration.

2 Likes

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by Jakpon: 7:08am On Sep 08, 2014
egift:

Frankly, I just hope the money have not already been shared or stolen. It will not be the first they are stealing what is meant for the poor. The situation in the North East is an result of failed decisions, lack of it and gross incompetence by a very corrupt administration.
Yola is presently flooded with displaced persons from Gulak, Madagali, Michika, Mubi and Uba
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:17am On Sep 08, 2014
Let Us stop reporting the town's captured by Boko Haram, because, it would make our president to be weak and clueless. Please be patriotic by keeping your mouth shut. lipsrsealed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by dekronik: 7:37am On Sep 08, 2014
For those who don't know, Mubi is the hometown of our pot-bellied CDS Air Marshal Alex Badeh. I wonder what advice they give our dear GEJ. I wonder what that old man called Defence Minister and the NSA are doing in office.
Lest we forget, Yola is home to the American University of Nigeria. The number of American and other nationals who work there are too numerous. Since our govt don't value Nigerian lives, Americans will only evacuate their nationals should anything happen to Yola(God forbid). The earlier we allow foreign fighter jets to exterminate these almajiris the better for us.

1 Like

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:57am On Sep 08, 2014
PapiWata:

Sorry to hear about your pain, which is only set to increase, since President Jonathan is going to remain in power until 2019.

Please think up as many insults as you can, because writing them here will be the only activity that will give you pleasure in the coming years.
the foolishness is so rare!!
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by Nobody: 8:02am On Sep 08, 2014
Jonathan is more interested in capturing Adamawa State in his re-election bid than fighting boko haram in the state. He does give a damn as usual

2 Likes

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by harrwix(m): 8:06am On Sep 08, 2014
God help Adamawa!
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by taharqa: 8:21am On Sep 08, 2014
Have you guys noticed hw NL's APC e-Rats enthusiaticali congregate to 'CELEBRATE' any time BH seem to hv made any advance or attack(not victory), whilst they remain conspiciously Silent wheneva BH mets a reverse?? Go to d thread on BH flight from Bama on d FP and see if you wud find any of them in d 1st 3 pages!!! And people ask who d enemies of Nigeria are...... By d way, d OP is a bladdi liar. The military inflicted a heavy toll yterday on those BH cowards on d road to Mubi while there is currently a fire fight, esp by NAF, ova d previous attackd towns supposedly 'captured' by BH (and more troops and hardware are heading towards these border regions as we speak instead of them retreating as d OP so shamelessly implied)

2 Likes

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by lordsilver: 8:32am On Sep 08, 2014
dekronik: For those who don't know, Mubi is the hometown of our pot-bellied CDS Air Marshal Alex Badeh. I wonder what advice they give our dear GEJ. I wonder what that old man called Defence Minister and the NSA are doing in office.
Lest we forget, Yola is home to the American University of Nigeria. The number of American and other nationals who work there are too numerous. Since our govt don't value Nigerian lives, Americans will only evacuate their nationals should anything happen to Yola(God forbid). The earlier we allow foreign fighter jets to exterminate these almajiris the better for us.

Hmmm so this BOKO issue is that serious?
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by dekronik: 8:46am On Sep 08, 2014
taharqa: Have you guys noticed hw NL's APC e-Rats enthusiaticali congregate to 'CELEBRATE' any time BH seem to hv made any advance or attack(not victory), whilst they remain conspiciously Silent wheneva BH mets a reverse?? Go to d thread on BH flight from Bama on d FP and see if you wud find any of them in d 1st 3 pages!!! And people ask who d enemies of Nigeria are...... By d way, d OP is a bladdi liar. The military inflicted a heavy toll yterday on those BH cowards on d road to Mubi while there is currently a fire fight, esp by NAF, ova d previous attackd towns supposedly 'captured' by BH (and more troops and hardware are heading towards these border regions as we speak instead of them retreating as d OP so shamelessly implied)

SMH. Do I look like someone who lives over there? I never said Mubi was attacked. I said a friend who is a lecturer with ADSU called and informed me. He is currently in Yola. How will I know if he is saying the truth or lying. He said people ar trooping into Yola even at this very moment as we speak. So why should you call me a liar. Am I the source of the info?

1 Like

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by ikeyman00(m): 9:18am On Sep 08, 2014
@@@

egift(m): 5:12am

What we are seeing today is an accumulated results of Jonathan's failure to tackle Insecurity in Nigeria for the last 5 years he has been in power. Throwing money and bombs will not solve it.

no no u are wrong

this is the result of all the wickedness the north has been harbouring. u do not grow the madness over nites; it takes years of habouring wickedness and hate against my people.

it just that a typical African is incapable of reasoning well!

the outcome is the weak and uselesss oga jon is unfortunate

boko boko madness is always coming

however we are heading to BIAFRA!

no middle way, just straight im afraid

2 Likes

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by egift(m): 10:23am On Sep 08, 2014
ikeyman00: @@@

egift(m): 5:12am

no no u are wrong

this is the result of all the wickedness the north has been harbouring. u do not grow the madness over nites; it takes years of habouring wickedness and hate against my people.

it just that a typical African is incapable of reasoning well!

the outcome is the weak and uselesss oga jon is unfortunate

boko boko madness is always coming

however we are heading to BIAFRA!

no middle way, just straight im afraid

IK, let me clarify, I am a Nigerian - if you do not like Nigeria again, jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming. But if you take a piece of land from Nigeria (even your father's compound), anyi etighi igba (beat you like a drum) grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by ikeyman00(m): 10:37am On Sep 08, 2014
^^^^ hahha what do u expect from an african that are just unable to reason. U think life is all about buying land in Gwagwalada Abuja ehhhh

have u ever wonder the reason God cant help your nigeria

u got Lugard that killed and rape all sort to create this zoo u are proud of!

at the other side those mallam refuse the order of the day as corruption here stinks

u think it easy to walk away with billions; it involves a lot of institution and people

now that tells u all u need to know about the zoo u are living in

it like a mad man saying he is a proud mad man hahhahha grin oh my god ha ha oh well

as we are heading toward 2015 u are still proud of the Zoo hahhha

for now i bet u are scared to hug people around u as u are worried about ebola abi

and as things stand u are hoping on white jesus to come to rescue u

amazing!
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by Nobody: 11:08am On Sep 08, 2014
Blaqsmith: I wonder how a reasonable human being would still be living in Borno and Yola state now.
so says the guy from the comfort of his room in a fairly secure state.
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by thwarrior72: 12:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
egift:

IK, let me clarify, I am a Nigerian - if you do not like Nigeria again, jump into the Atlantic Ocean and start swimming. But if you take a piece of land from Nigeria (even your father's compound), anyi etighi igba (beat you like a drum) grin grin grin
This guys mumuness no get rival tongue
Re: Residents Desert Mubi, Adamawa's Second Largest Town by omerta(f): 12:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
NgeneUkwenu: Let Us stop reporting the town's captured by Boko Haram, because, it would make our president to be weak and clueless. Please be patriotic by keeping your mouth shut. lipsrsealed
Seun Osewa, 2014. cool cool

(1) (Reply)

10 World’s Weirdest Hotels / Meet The Face Of Ebola In America---thomas Eric Duncan / Sent By GOD (OCHENDO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.