Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,622 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:20 PM

Black Man Cry!!! - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Black Man Cry!!! (1154 Views)

Can You Choose To Come To This Life As A Black Man Once Again.? / The Black Man: Unchained Lust And Its Wake Of Distruction / Black Man Is Forced To Be Classified As White In The United States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Black Man Cry!!! by joeblack62: 6:48am On Sep 08, 2014
Here's a little excerpt from a poem( 3 pages) i wrote for all black people who don't appreciate themselves and their ancestors, yet worship the white man as god. Just an eye opener for all. Dedicated to the United States of Africa!!!

Have we lost our way?

Have we forgotten our heritage?

They accuse us of being Barbarian and savages when we indeed brought civilization to the world

The first University in the world was in Africa, so how dare you plague us with words

You all came to study in my place, so why steal my inventions and call me a novice

My people will rise, i tell you today, my people will rise

We can't afford to divide because it is our destiny to unite

Were the white men born with cars, planes or helicopters?

You all stole my Inventions, Check the arts i did back in the days, i had all those things drawn on them

You tell my people i lived on trees, that i and my people were cannibals, that i never knew what science was

Truth is, You were the savages, you are the barbarian, when i was making inventions, you were making weapons...

Unite Africa, Stand up Africa, and in Unity shall we triumph.

2 Likes

Re: Black Man Cry!!! by Kenenwa(m): 11:56am On Sep 08, 2014
joeblack62: Here's a little excerpt from a poem( 3 pages) i wrote for all black people who don't appreciate themselves and their ancestors, yet worship the white man as god. Just an eye opener for all. Dedicated to the United States of Africa!!!

Have we lost our way?

Have we forgotten our heritage?

They accuse us of being Barbarian and savages when we indeed brought civilization to the world

The first University in the world was in Africa, so how dare you plague us with words

You all came to study in my place, so why steal my inventions and call me a novice

My people will rise, i tell you today, my people will rise

We can't afford to divide because it is our destiny to unite

Were the white men born with cars, planes or helicopters?

You all stole my Inventions, Check the arts i did back in the days, i had all those things drawn on them

You tell my people i lived on trees, that i and my people were cannibals, that i never knew what science was

Truth is, You were the savages, you are the barbarian, when i was making inventions, you were making weapons...

Unite Africa, Stand up Africa, and in Unity shall we triumph.

Nice one.No offense, first university in Africa,what's the name and place? smiley
Re: Black Man Cry!!! by 2prexios: 12:05pm On Sep 08, 2014
Your picture is an epic picture
A house divided against itself.

Sometimes we resemble the
adversaries and one start to

wonder, they are all the same.
the leaders and the adversaries.

1 Like

Re: Black Man Cry!!! by joeblack62: 3:43pm On Sep 08, 2014
Kenenwa:
Nice one.No offense, first university in Africa,what's the name and place? smiley
It's the university of Timbuktu, a city in west Africa. There people came from all over the world to study. The university had up to 25,000 students who came to learn sciences and religion(Islam).
Re: Black Man Cry!!! by Kenenwa(m): 11:03am On Sep 10, 2014
joeblack62:
It's the university of Timbuktu, a city in west Africa. There people came from all over the world to study. The university had up to 25,000 students who came to learn sciences and religion(Islam).

Aiiite smiley
Re: Black Man Cry!!! by Obalende: 1:07am On Sep 15, 2014
spare me all this B.S.

the blacks are naturally retrogressive; forget of ancient times, what has Okafor invented recently other than quick money rituals?

(1) (Reply)

New Yoruba Nation Coming Soon, Says Ooni / Nigerian Tribes And States Where They Live / (video) White Man Worships Ifa - Speaks Yoruba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.