Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,419 members, 7,815,944 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:42 PM

Kissing In Public Places - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Kissing In Public Places (3003 Views)

Caught On Camera: See Two Club Girls Smooching And Kissing In Lagos / Photo Of Secondary School Children Kissing In The Classroom / Kissing In Public- Is It Wrong? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kissing In Public Places by plappville(f): 6:21pm On Nov 01, 2008
ilurveit:

I think a peck is appropriate anytime anywhere. I think kissing in public is ok but if there is prolonged tongue action and/or groping, I don't care where you are, it's not appropriate and it's disrespectful to the people around. Rent a room!

I agree with u, too much of everything is wrong, some people do it for more than 5 mins expecially in the metro in the train even in the bus.

But these kind of ppl hardly kiss in the private. I do appreciate peck or this kind of kiss maybe in a park but not that church thing. If i want to kiss in church it should be Jesus not hubby. smiley

Re: Kissing In Public Places by danielle1: 7:14pm On Nov 01, 2008
do it anywhere but just keep it out d church.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 12:31pm On Nov 03, 2008
I'm against heavy kissing in public. Its just . . . yucky. A light peck on the lips, forehead or cheeck is okay. But anyoda things? Nada!!
Re: Kissing In Public Places by cbravo(m): 2:36pm On Nov 03, 2008
Well, I don’t think failure is the word to use for Governor Peter Obi. Of course he hasn’t met the expectations of the citizens, and he is sure claiming to have done much more that he has actually achieved, but I still wouldn’t call him a failure.

Of anything, his idea of multi-Sectoral governance is admirable. Even though it’s a bit difficult for him to pull it off, it’s quite a brave thought.

Of course the fact that he accepts the advice of citizens, and actually carries communities and town unions along is a good thing. For the first time in the history of Anambra State, a participatory budgeting structure is in place.

Also, I’ve never seen a government so prudent and careful with the people’s funds. Many of his own people are against him because he has refused to ‘share the money’.

But I think the man is making a huge mistake because despite his best and good intentions, it’s a pity that he is not delivering. All over the state, there are cases of bad road constructions, abandoned projects wrong siting of projects. I still wonder how you’ll supply computers to a school without security, electricity and even good roofs.

When we voted for him, we believed him to be the saviour, who will deliver us from the Ubas and others. But now, I’m just not sure anymore. Andy Uba might not be the best role model, but sometimes I wonder if he would have performed better that Obi is doing right now.

Of course we’ll never know. . .
GIRL AM CBRAVO ,MY COMMENT ON PETER OBI WAS NOT JUST TO SAY SOMETHING INSTEAD OF SAYING NOTHING .I APPRECIATE YOUR CONTRIBUTION.AT LEAST U HAD THE COURAGE TO LET PEOPLE KNOW THAT OBI'S ADMINISTRATION IS NOT GONNA LEAD US TO THE PROMISED LAND.HE HAS SPENT MUCH OF HIS TIME TALKING THAN DOING STATE WORK.IT IS TIME HE TALKS LESS AND ACT MORE.THANKS GIRL.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Em2va: 8:50pm On Nov 03, 2008
Everything and anything you do i okay, so far as U do what is the accepted in any place you find urself.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by kolonze1(m): 10:16am On Nov 07, 2008
c as 4 me i no send o so far sey d girl hersef no send anybody me too no send any soul
but i can't do so in d church,any where even on top of shuku shuku(KAHA).
Re: Kissing In Public Places by iice(f): 6:24pm On Nov 09, 2008
Know when and where to do it and how much to put into it grin
Re: Kissing In Public Places by sillyboy(m): 7:28pm On Nov 09, 2008
I have done worse than kissing inside the church during a night vigil back in 9ja. Though, thinking of it now am not too proud of it sad

I CAN KISS ANYWHERE. . .most especially if the lady is "fly", I'd want to massage my ego wink
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 7:41pm On Nov 09, 2008
Not so appropriate in Naija. Only acceptable place is the cinemas i guess- cos it's not so glaring.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 7:48pm On Nov 09, 2008
MacT:

Not so appropriate in Naija.

Is this the same Naija where being an aristo agbaya is the norm?
Re: Kissing In Public Places by debosky(m): 7:54pm On Nov 09, 2008
aristo agbaya still doesn't involve public spit swapping. tongue
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 09, 2008
Yes. even Aristos sef no dey over do in public. They wait till dey enter room b4 they let 'em gals do the riding.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 8:02pm On Nov 09, 2008
who cares? once they pick the girls up everyone KNOWS what's going to happen.

A society that supports such has no right to look down on PDA

I's that simple.

Lord knows how many of you were conceived on Bar Beach sef  grin
Re: Kissing In Public Places by debosky(m): 8:05pm On Nov 09, 2008
Old men date young women in every culture, so I don't get your point.

It's like saying because people have sex in Nigeria, public intercourse should be accepted. grin

Some things are simply not to be done in public, we may know it's happening but we don't need to see it. If you feel differently, take a crap in the middle of Times Square since we all know it's happening. tongue grin
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 8:06pm On Nov 09, 2008
Olodo re read the rest of the post.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Morenike3(f): 8:11pm On Nov 09, 2008
Why can't ppl kiss on school/ university?

Then where else? undecided
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 8:16pm On Nov 09, 2008
KarmaMod:

who cares? once they pick the girls up everyone KNOWS what's going to happen.

A society that supports such has no right to look down on PDA

I's that simple.

Lord knows how many of you were conceived on Bar Beach sef  grin

That my dear is not the point, besides society doesn't really support it- they just can't do anytin abt it. Seeing two 'juves' (cos that's wat dey'd really look like) mouthing in front of u in daylight- not so attractive a sight. A peck or light kiss is not bad, but when it seems dey want to 'take' demselves on the spot, kai!!!
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 8:18pm On Nov 09, 2008
apparently the Bar Beach comment flew over your head

The point is that people may say with one mouth blah blah PDA is this and that, na the same people go BEYOND PDA in places like beaches, NIGHT BUSES, NIGHT VIGILS, etc in the SAME Naija

so spare me.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by debosky(m): 8:20pm On Nov 09, 2008
I did read the Bar Beach part - that is technically under the cover of darkness and does not qualify as a 'public place' grin

nocturnal copulations in hidden corners is a different kettle of fish from tongue tussling in the midst of other people. tongue
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 8:35pm On Nov 09, 2008
debosky:

I did read the Bar Beach part - that is technically under the cover of darkness and does not qualify as a 'public place' grin

nocturnal copulations in hidden corners is a different kettle of fish from tongue tussling in the midst of other people. tongue

Actually, yes it did fly over my head tongue, but i guess this answers u. Besides, those who do it there still try to code in one of those huts them, or at night.
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 8:39pm On Nov 09, 2008
You think people wait til it's "night time" before they do such on the beaches?

Siddon there.

I supposed quckies done at picnics are done only "at night" too

Olodo ni yin o
Re: Kissing In Public Places by debosky(m): 8:42pm On Nov 09, 2008
you sef how do you know so much about these beach incidents?

Abi you sef don do picnic quickie? undecided grin grin

If picnic quickies are permitted, surely it wasn't done in open where others could get an eye full?
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Morenike3(f): 8:46pm On Nov 09, 2008
Debosky, plz be quiet. We've done a quickie out in the open b4 undecided
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 8:49pm On Nov 09, 2008
@KarmaMod
Now it's my turn to say:
'apparently the hut comment flew over ur head'
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 8:58pm On Nov 09, 2008
MacT:

@KarmaMod
Now it's my turn to say:
'apparently the hut comment flew over ur head'

It didnt cos not every one of them use these "huts"
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 9:31pm On Nov 09, 2008
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed[i]cycling back to topic[/i] lipsrsealed
Full-mouthed kissing is sha not appropriate in public [size=90pt].[/size][size=30pt]FULL STOP[/size]
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 9:33pm On Nov 09, 2008
or what happen?

MacT will hiss? hahaha whateverrrrrr grin
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 09, 2008
Nah!!! MacT won't hiss,  MacT'll just, move along!!! Sensible peeps catch their heads in public sha, that's all! Sha keep up the advocacy, 'UP PUBLIC KISSING, UP!!'
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Morenike3(f): 9:42pm On Nov 09, 2008
Maybe you two should stop flirting undecided cool tongue

@post
Nothing wrong with kissing in school jare. kiss kiss kiss
Re: Kissing In Public Places by KarmaMod(f): 9:45pm On Nov 09, 2008
Madm Kiss Kiss grin kiss kiss cheesy
Re: Kissing In Public Places by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 09, 2008
How can u call this flirting??Haba!!
*Morenike:

Maybe you two should stop flirting undecided cool tongue

@post
Nothing wrong with kissing in school jare. kiss kiss kiss

I beg to differ on the side of those who went/ are still in private unis. Won tobe!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Anger Is Something I Don't Understand: How Can I Handle It? / 6 Things To Avoid In Relationship / My Man Is Going To Marry Me Because He Thinks I Am Still A Virgin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.