Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,185 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son (793 Views)

Man Surprises Girlfriend With Marriage Proposal (Photos) / Nigerian Man Proposes To Girlfriend With Flashmob, Disguises Himself As Waiter / Man Proposes To His Girlfriend With 2 Rings, Gold & Silver In Helipad (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by oludashmi(f): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2014
This is probably the most adorable proposal. Moment when a man, Paudie Kelleher proposed to his girlfriend, Lisa Keogh, by asking the big question the newborn son’s chest.

Within minutes of having the baby, little Canon had a question on behalf of his dad, for his mum, Lisa. And he needn’t talk as the questionwas already bold n his chest.

The 9lbs 7oz cutie was dressed with the words ‘Will you marry my daddy?’ emblazoned across its chest.

Of course new mum Lisa, from Wicklow , said yes – and the little family’s story has already gone viral on Facebook.

Overjoyed Lisa called it: “the happiest day of my life.”

http://www.nigerianheadlines.com/adorable-proposal-dad-proposes-girlfriend-message-newborn-son/

Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by Nobody: 9:27am On Sep 08, 2014
This is adorable
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by LBlessing(f): 9:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Awww... How sweet! smiley
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by yorex2011: 9:28am On Sep 08, 2014
Make sense
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by valmunich(m): 9:32am On Sep 08, 2014
Lovely
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 08, 2014
Mtcheeeeew, BS,. angry |
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by oludashmi(f): 11:25am On Sep 08, 2014
Tooooo sweet. I tell you

#NigerianHeadlines
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by computerboy: 11:25am On Sep 08, 2014
LBlessing: Awww... How sweet! smiley

oludashmi: Tooooo sweet. I tell you

#NigerianHeadlines

Sweet? OK Will you like to give birth before your boyfriend proposes?
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by Baddestguyp(m): 2:27pm On Sep 08, 2014
isn't that andyblaze ? the baby I mean
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by nikkypearl(f): 2:30pm On Sep 08, 2014
Sweet..
Re: Adorable Proposal: Dad Proposes To Girlfriend With Message From Newborn Son by oludashmi(f): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2014
computerboy:

Sweet? OK Will you like to give birth before your boyfriend proposes?

Not the best though. But if it happens, is it not better than denying the innocent child and mother?

Also, probably the guy didn't want to stress her up during pregnancy and was looking for a more romantic way to do it. Just saying.

(1) (Reply)

Guys Be Sincere. | Ladies Keep Offf / Look At How Education Disappoints most African Women / 10 Relationship Questions You Should Ask Before Getting Serious

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.