Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,903 members, 7,810,468 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:34 AM

The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua (984 Views)

Conrad Mbewe Accuses TB Joshua Of Demonic Predictions & Fake Prophecies / 7 Reasons Why Your Family Should Pray Unclad / Prophet Tb Joshua 2014 Prophecy About APC & PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua by chegx(m): 9:46am On Sep 08, 2014
Nigerian Prophet T.B. Joshua gave
another surprising revelation in his
church service on
Sunday 7th August 2014, specifically
calling for prayer for Pope Francis of
the Catholic Church, as well as
prophesying an imminent hijacking of
a plane by ‘militants’.
“There is a very big religious leader,”
Joshua began, describing the said person
as a ‘father’ figure, widely respected
across different religions.
“I have been praying for him,” he
continued, adding that he received an
alarming ‘vision’ concerning him the
prior day.
“They should pray for him,” Joshua
proceeded, although not specifying which
area people should direct their prayer
towards. “The clergyman I am talking
about is the Pope,” he then clarified.
Continuing, Joshua prophetically warned
of a plane being hijacked by ‘militant’
forces in a dramatic scene that would
result in ‘breaking news’ worldwide.
“They will attempt to enter a plane,” the
cleric declared. “You will hear ‘Breaking
News’ of a hijacker inside the plane that
carried the plane from its original
direction to another direction.”
“We should pray so that it will not just
end like that and we learn that there’s a
crash,” he said, seemingly referring to
the infamous Al Quaeda attack against
America on September 11th 2001 where
four commercial planes were hijacked by
the terrorists.
“This is another big attempt they want to
do,” Joshua warned, soliciting heightened
security checks in airports worldwide to
avert the impending disaster.
Last week, T.B. Joshua gave a widely
reported prophecy concerning
‘approaching’ world events.
He said he had a vision of US President
Barack Obama being rushed to hospital
with a health challenge, another plane
crash in the region around Russia and
Ukraine and a political crisis in Nigeria
sparked by the murder of a ‘bigshot’.
Joshua reminded congregants of the
prophecy, adding that the killing of al-
Shabab’s spiritual leader Ahmed Abdi
Godane by US forces in an airstrike on
Monday showed ‘God’ was involved.
Joshua had specifically called for prayer
for Kenya related to a ‘militant’ plan in
place to attack a presidential figure in
Southern Africa.

Re: The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua by tk2(m): 10:28am On Sep 08, 2014
U will neva stop lying T.B how many visions u wan see for one dream nw abi ur own visions dey come like seasonal movies
Re: The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua by Orunto: 10:44am On Sep 08, 2014
I HEREBY PLACED THE ENGRAVED KEY OF LORD ON THIS PARTICULAR POPE THAT PROPHET T.B.JOSHUA IS ASKING FOR PRAYERS! MAY THE LORD BLESS HIM AND KEEP HIM. MAY THE LORD BE HIS SECURITY, SAFETY AND SUCCESS IN ALL HIS MOVEMENTS, ACTIONS AND INTERACTIONS IN THE MIGHTY NAME OF JESUS CHRIST! AMEN!!! GOD BLESS T.B.JOSHUA AS WELL! AMEN!

1 Like

Re: The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua by crosswire(m): 10:54am On Sep 08, 2014
Seriously?
Re: The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua by tk2(m): 8:49pm On Sep 08, 2014
Una need this prayer pass o cos dats his holiness u r talking about irrespective of tribe, denominatio, wats so ever he is needs prayer but nt frm a fake man like TB josh, rada na TB need prayer cos Gods jst started revealin u fake people look at Chris Oyakilome ur time d come TB josh
Re: The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua by Franklinus: 7:43am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1
Re: The World Should Pray For The Pope : Tb Joshua by Nobody: 10:14am On Jun 10, 2015
mods this dude Franklinus is spamming threads Cc OAM4J , Afam4eva,Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Bishop Oyedepo Rains Curses On Boko Haram (video) / The Eight Dispensation Of Man-preface Of My New Book / China Removes Crosses From Christian Churches Nationwide.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.