Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,522 members, 7,958,592 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:18 PM

Inside Innoson Auto Factory - Car Talk (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Inside Innoson Auto Factory (64069 Views)

Nigerian Army Visits Innoson Manufacturing Plant At Nnewi Anambra (Pics) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi (Video) / Inside Innoson Motor Manufacturing Plant Nnewi Nigeria – World’s 1st Black Owned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:12am On Sep 10, 2014
IGBOSON1:

^^^Thank you my brother! They wouldn't admit it, but the ones making caustic derogatory remarks are really exhibiting their Igbo-phobia and hatred!

It's ok to make constructive criticism (which i think INNOSON needs, esp' with regards to safety), but when YOU (a black-arsse African) laugh and put down his efforts just because it doesn't measure up to factories in Japan or the USA, or isn't as automated as the oyibo-enabled and quota-system/federal-character inspired PAN in Kaduna, then it just shows how hopeless our case is as black people!

I've always believed that INNOSON would first get better patronage from Igboland, South-South and outside Nigeria before he gets it from other parts of this country simply because he's Igbo and they see him as being in direct competition with the oyibo-inspired car assembly plants located in their own regions!
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:13am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123: And who is begging these poor Yorubas to buy innosons.?
Most of them here are not even mobile, imagine a poor brat saying it looks like his workshop.
Is there any car plant that doesn't go through this coupling stage or how exactly are cars made?
Innoson sources more than 60% of his resources, so its made in nigeria!
No time for haters.
Many govts including Ghanian and transport companies use innoson already, who cares what these incompetent and lazy ppl think?

Meaningless lie

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by warrior01: 11:14am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You think being Igbo means you must defend mediocrity just because it is put out by your tribesman?
INNOSON is putting Igbos down by saying that chinese cars are made in Nnewi. We are becoming a laughing stock and tribal pride is making some of us stick with his lies.
Mr man, shut up if you don't have any reasonable contribution to make. Apart from the engine and some other parts, the rest are made in newish and Enugu. Do you know how many companies are benefiting from IVM? My dear, travel and see. Sitting in your grand father's " face me and face you' you think everyone a failure like you? Go to Nnewi and see what these young men and women are doing with their God given talents. I don't even need to start lecturing your lazy bum about the contribution of this young man to the development of this nation from bringing down the prices of new motorcycles to the outright stoppage of importation of used ones. I hope and pray he achieved that with motor vehicles too. Like I said earlier, keep on hating as you know, you are already useless to your generation. Empty critic that can't even produce toothpick.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
Rawani: [size=13pt]This is the most ignorant, dishonest and deceitful statement i've read in years. w shocked w[/size]

Exactly my point. The guy is a liar!

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by warrior01: 11:15am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

You think being Igbo means you must defend mediocrity just because it is put out by your tribesman?
INNOSON is putting Igbos down by saying that chinese cars are made in Nnewi. We are becoming a laughing stock and tribal pride is making some of us stick with his lies.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:

The design was probably Chinese as they provided the initial technical know how. That's y they use their patent.
But most of the resources are made in Nigeria, and more Nigerians have joined in the production.
Innoson is made in Nigeria, I have not seen any minister of technology dispute that.
Even aganga posted it on his instagram and said its made in Nigeria.
Who are all these poor nonentities thinking they can infuse their bad blood on others?

Typical Nigerian. Swallows everything somebody in authority tells her. Can't make her own research.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by styvhin(m): 11:16am On Sep 10, 2014
This is indeed sad, my workshop is more equipped than this, all I see is just vehicle lift, I was looking to see a simple CNC machine. Innoson is indeed just another good pane beater putting parts together.

But I knw innoson...I don't knw u!, so pictures or...........

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:17am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:

u are the laughing stock not igbos.
iPhone was designed in USA and made in china.
I guess china is a laughing stock

Who owns the patent?

Is iPhone a chinese phone?

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Reference(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
kablooee: This is indeed sad, my workshop is more equipped than this, all I see is just vehicle lift, I was looking to see a simple CNC machine. Innoson is indeed just another good pane beater putting parts together.

Oga what do you want. To buy the car or the factory. There are expensive cars crafted by hand. There are cheap ones as well. There are expensive cars crafted by machines, there are cheap ones as well. There's no one size fits all to industry. If Innoson had supply contracts worth 10,00
units a month I will appreciate full automation but how many units do they sell presently to warrant fancy robotics. Let them crawl before walking first. Afterall models like Jaguar and Aston Martin are not built under full automation generations after inception.

And if you ask me being a hands on man myself the 'head' knowledge of these cars will make them easier to maintain. They are indirectly raising a generation of technicians we badly need and who will find expression beyond Innoson and its factories. Why not ask Shell and Julius Berger what they have done in terms of manpower development.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 11:19am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:

The design was probably Chinese as they provided the initial technical know how. That's y they use their patent.
But most of the resources are made in Nigeria, and more Nigerians have joined in the production.
Innoson is made in Nigeria, I have not seen any minister of technology dispute that.
Even aganga posted it on his instagram and said its made in Nigeria.
Who are all these poor nonentities thinking they can infuse their bad blood on others?

[b]Now you want to use the Nigerian Government as a witness to support your point?! grin

When you say 'MOST' of the resources, it means that 'MORE' parts are Nigerian in origin than parts imported.. And you and I know thats a Lie. grin

Innoson is a Nigerian Company that reproduces Chinese cars under a different brand name in Nigeria.

And forget about this 'non-entity' talk.. Wether you support 'Innoson Motors' or not does not make you any more or less relevant than you currently are. grin

Some of the folks on this thread have even brought in a tribal angle to the matter.. I wonder why they feel this way as if when the car wants to kill people due to poor quality and safety standards, it would select its victims by tribe.. grin (This is not to say his cars have poor safety standards o!! Just making a point).

Innoson is a top Igbo Business man that has employed a business model that isnt New in Igboland. Infact, his Motorcycle company runs on the exact same business model as his car company which is; Import the Bike in bits and pieces, assemble them in a warehouse in Nnewi and slap on the Innoson Logo before sending it out into the market. Its the exact same thing with some iPassMyNeighbour Generators that carry some Nigerian sounding names as their product label.

I would be glad to purchase an Innoson vehicle even now for commercial purposes. But I would be buying it knowing fully well that as it is with most China cars, the half-life is super short as it depreciates fast and the it has no resale value..

ADVANTAGE OF BUYING AN INNOSON CAR:: Availability of spare parts from Innoson and hopefully good aftersale service.[/b]

3 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by snipesdam(m): 11:20am On Sep 10, 2014
Finally my post made front page.

Am @ work will reply all these bad Belle, igbo haters, them later.

All your criticism is welcomed it will only make INNOSON BETTER.

The indigenous igbo will prevail.

Guys remember we built planes out of zinc during the war and guys do research on how Toyota started. Innoson is a better auto company from it has kicked off.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:21am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

They should stick the badge of GAC Motors on it.
Abi ooo. just like PAN does with Peugeot.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by fr3do(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Bwelz: I could not understand why some of the workers are on bare feet? I still feel the Rome talk could be better than the pix am seeing.Simple safety tools and application should not be ignored all in the name of Rome being built in 1 million years. In as much we have choose to take this lane, all necessary melemeles must be attached. Workers warefare and safety is vital. congratulation to Jona, congratulation to the Ibos
! Prayer to 9Ja.

congratulations to Nigeria
Innoson is a businessman, bringing up those kind of vibes is not good for business.
And why are you praying for Nigeria now?

Oga, look beyond ethnicity and be patriotic. If a Yoruba man had beaten innoson to it, I wouldnt be more enthuaistic than I am already.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:21am On Sep 10, 2014
warrior01:
Mr man, shut up if you don't have any reasonable contribution to make. Apart from the engine and some other parts, the rest are made in newish and Enugu. Do you know how many companies are benefiting from IVM? My dear, travel and see. Sitting in your grand father's " face me and face you' you think everyone a failure like you? Go to Nnewi and see what these young men and women are doing with their God given talents. I don't even need to start lecturing your lazy bum about the contribution of this young man to the development of this nation from bringing down the prices of new motorcycles to the outright stoppage of importation of used ones. I hope and pray he achieved that with motor vehicles too. Like I said earlier, keep on hating as you know, you are already useless to your generation. Empty critic that can't even produce toothpick.

So you are proud of a spare parts seller that built a garage to assemble imported car parts? As you set your bars too low, it's good ok, but as a true Igboman, I am setting my bars very high.

INNOSON should aim to be competing with Toyota instead of roadside mechanics.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by whitecat007: 11:22am On Sep 10, 2014
The class clown, I'm still on "this is not about me" You need to face it you shameless bastardd product of village idiootts association.

Whose car is it anyway?
100% Chinese and 0% ibo
Take a hike and go screw a tree!
shizzleStar:
what's this imbec1le on about? what credibility you FOOL? you should rather be concerned that your cheap blackmail wont sell.

Senseless twerp talking about holding down, not after you suck on your stenchy monthly flow

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Not just GAC..

The guy has a partnership of sorts with GAC, DongFeng Motors, KingLong Motors and more.. grin

Innoson na real business man. The business model is same as those importers of "I pass my neighbor" generators.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Polchiz(m): 11:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Hausas and their slaves (Yorubas) are trying very hard to create the impression that Igbos are not better than them.

The claims, counter claims, and pull-igbos down-crusade going on here are simply based on anti-igbo mentality.

In the next Ohaneze Ndi Igbo meeting, this issue will be raised and henceforth, I expect all well-meaning Igbo sons and daughters to:

1. STOP patronizing GT Bank.

2. STOP using GLO Network.

3. All GT Banks in South-East should be made unproductive strategically.

4. Among others.

The Hausas in the North have no problems EXCEPT violence. We can live with that instead.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by ChinoElects: 11:27am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju..kindly tell me in clear terms what you wish to achieve with this your act..? cool
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Polchiz: Hausas and their slaves (Yorubas) are trying very hard to create the impression that Igbos are not better than them.

The claims, counter claims, and pull-igbos down-crusade going on here are simply based on anti-igbo mentality.

In the next Ohaneze Ndi Igbo meeting, this issue will be raised and henceforth, I expect all well-meaning Igbo sons and daughters to:

1. STOP patronizing GT Bank.

2. STOP using GLO Network.

3. All GT Banks in South-East should be made unproductive strategically.

4. Among others.

The Hausas in the North have no problems EXCEPT violence. We can live with that instead.

This has nothing to do with the topic of the thread.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by cocoduck: 11:30am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

So you are proud of a spare parts seller that built a garage to assemble imported car parts? As you set your bars too low, it's good ok, but as a true Igboman, I am setting my bars very high.

INNOSON should aim to be competing with Toyota instead of roadside mechanics.

F00lish girl. That is why your you.robber brothers cannot even manage a simple kiosk
you should be aiming the very top when you have not proven yourself at the bottom. Btw innoson is no longer at the bottom he is somewhere in the middle and aiming for the very top. Go to a business school and learn how to manage a business. you don't aim for the very top at the beginning you must creep before you walk let alone run

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by dazangel11(f): 11:31am On Sep 10, 2014
Tesiday:

Nigerians are buying INNOSSON, i see this brand on the road all the time. you cant expect Innosson to just sweep the market and win buyers heart just like that , it will take time. be patient.

U re correct bro. I see the cars almost every day in few quantities though especially the suv and long buses so cool.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by warrior01: 11:31am On Sep 10, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

INNOSON should aim to be competing with Toyota istead of roadside mechanics.

Yes, he is a spare parts seller that has achieved what you and your lineage can't achieve in the next ten generations. Thank God, he is wise to have built a garage' to assemble 'imported cars' , you, mr bad belle, what have you achieved with your worthless life? Do you even know the foreign exchange this guy is already saving Nigeria? Do you how many people he single handedly kept off the streets? Do you even know how many small scale industries IVM has kept alive? Take out time and go to Nnewi, I promise your wretched life will never be the same again.

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by thwarrior72: 11:32am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123:

u are the laughing stock not igbos.
iPhone was designed in USA and made in china.
I guess china is a laughing stock
You can do well by stop quoting that guy, he's a mischievous, self lying & ignorant punk.....Ignore him like every igbo on this thread has ignored okijajuju, there are birds of of thesame plumage embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:33am On Sep 10, 2014
warrior01:

Yes, he is a spare parts seller that has achieved what you and your lineage can't achieve in the next ten generations. Thank God, he is wise to have built a garage' to assemble 'imported cars' , you, mr bad belle, what have you achieved with your worthless life? Do you even know the foreign exchange this guy is already saving Nigeria? Do you how many people he single handedly kept off the streets? Do you even know how many small scale industries IVM has kept alive? Take out time and go to Nnewi, I promise your wretched life will never be the same again.

Why does he then need to lie and call himself a car maker? Why not be proud of what he has achieved and build from there? Why does he need to lie?
Does he think he is still a market fake spare parts seller? Tell him to apologise to Igbos and stop lying.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2014
thwarrior72: You can do well by stop quoting that guy, he's a mischievous, self lying & ignorant punk.....Ignore him like every igbo on this thread has ignored okijajuju, there are birds of of thesame plumage embarassed

Some people just like wallowing in ignorance.

2 Likes

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:36am On Sep 10, 2014
cocoduck:

F00lish girl. That is why your you.robber brothers cannot even manage a simple kiosk
you should be aiming the very top when you have not proven yourself at the bottom. Btw innoson is no longer at the bottom he is somewhere in the middle and aiming for the very top. Go to a business school and learn how to manage a business. you don't aim for the very top at the beginning you must creep before you walk let alone run

I totally agree. But why tell us you are running when we can all see with our korokoro eyes that you are creeping? How do you expect us to trust you?
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by thwarrior72: 11:37am On Sep 10, 2014
Reference:

Oga what do you want. To buy the car or the factory. There are expensive cars crafted by hand. There are cheap ones as well. There are expensive cars crafted by machines, there are cheap ones as well. There's no one size fits all to industry. If Innoson had supply contracts worth 10,00
units a month I will appreciate full automation but how many units do they sell presently to warrant fancy robotics. Let them crawl before walking first. Afterall models like Jaguar and Aston Martin are not built under full automation generations after inception.

And if you ask me being a hands on man myself the 'head' knowledge of these cars will make them easier to maintain. They are indirectly raising a generation of technicians we badly need and who will find expression beyond Innoson and its factories. Why not ask Shell and Julius Berger what they have done in terms of manpower development.
One of the comment so far
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Okijajuju1(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2014
ChinoElects: Okijajuju..kindly tell me in clear terms what you wish to achieve with this your act..? cool

Chino!! Nwanne I greet you.

There is no ulterior motive whatsoever.. Just having an academic exercise based on facts and truths void of tribal, religious or any other sentiments. Plus I am a vehicle enthusiast. Thats why I researched Innosons cars to the point where I even know that the engines on one of his older model SUV| Pick-up Van and Bus are all the same.

Look at this like what Top Gear would do if they had to review Innoson's cars.. No Beefing here.

No matter how much negative review I give his vehicles, there is no questioning the fact that Mr. Innoson has a Brilliant Business plan that leaves a whole lot of room for him to migrate from here to the skies.

Daalu Nwanne..

1 Like

Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
snipesdam:

More images. Be proud to be a Nigerian.
for the love of God are those guys mechanics or what? how can they be working in bare foot and no proper coverall...this is rubbish....its like a store in there
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by sarutobie(m): 11:38am On Sep 10, 2014
now tell me if it is not folly for an individual to invest his resources for the good of "Nigeria".. in my opinion it is not worth it.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by Nobody: 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Evergreen123: And who is begging these poor Yorubas to buy innosons.?
Most of them here are not even mobile, imagine a poor brat saying it looks like his workshop.
Is there any car plant that doesn't go through this coupling stage or how exactly are cars made?
Innoson sources more than 60% of his resources, so its made in nigeria!
No time for haters.
Many govts including Ghanian and transport companies use innoson already, who cares what these incompetent and lazy ppl think?
How e take concern Yoruba... I hope this your hatred for Yoruba people would not give you HBP. abi Yoruba boy fu*ked and dumped you ni
the funny thing about this thread is that the two strongest opposition, okija and Alfa are igbos.
Re: Inside Innoson Auto Factory by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:39am On Sep 10, 2014
Okijajuju1:

Chino!! Nwanne I greet you.

There is no ulterior motive whatsoever.. Just having an academic exercise based on facts and truths void of tribal, religious or any other sentiments. Plus I am a vehicle enthusiast. Thats why I researched Innosons cars to the point where I even know that the engines on one of his older model SUV| Pick-up Van and Bus are all the same.

Look at this like what Top Gear would do if they had to review Innoson's cars.. No Beefing here.

No matter how much negative review I give his vehicles, there is no questioning the fact that Mr. Innoson has a Brilliant Business plan that leaves a whole lot of room for him to migrate from here to the skies.

Daalu Nwanne..

I completely agree. It was the lies that got me. How can a fellow Igboman lie to us on this scale?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

The Difference Between A Truck Built In America And Europe / Is It Ok To Drive This Car As A Lady(photo)? / Driver Covers Himself With Umbrella While Driving An Open-roof Benz In The Rain

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.