Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:17 AM

She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. (966 Views)

She's Getting Me Confused...."help Out Pls" / This Really Brought Tears In2 My Eyes. Pls Warn The Olojukokoro Girls / i need help oo. my girlfriend is getting me confused (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by louismario(m): 4:53pm On Sep 08, 2014
met dis gal in camp, she is TIV by so I got carried away by d fact dat I have heard much about d TIV tribe. so I quickly got acquainted with her and she likes me 2. After camp she redeployed to another state so d distance now became a problem. She was always begging me to come and spend a weekend with her but den I was quite busy. recently tins changed, she still has feelings for me ( or so I think), but she wouldn't allow me visit her again. Guys the bottom line is dat she came to d state I am, we met and it was just like old times but yet she kept repelling me.
NB: I THINK I LOVE HER.
PLEASE WAT SHOULD I DO TO WIN HER BACK.
Thanks
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by redcliff: 5:04pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lol.. when woman gives you the first green light and you dont use it, getting another one is going to be the battle of musanga..bro you lost this one.. forget it...dont make the mistake nexttime...

2 Likes

Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by Damsman10(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2014
redcliff: Lol.. when woman gives you the first green light and you dont use it, getting another one is going to be the #battle of musanga#..bro you lost this one.. forget it...dont make the mistake nexttime...

hahaha ha.
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by perry2020(f): 5:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
redcliff: Lol.. when woman gives you the first green light and you dont use it, getting another one is going to be the battle of musanga..bro you lost this one.. forget it...dont make the mistake nexttime...
True
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by Welrez(m): 5:19pm On Sep 08, 2014
My guy, it looks she scored a hattrick in the first half. It would be hard to equalise and win the match in the second half.

(in Napolean Hill's voice): Keep trying for nothing is impossible.
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by Tymax(m): 5:35pm On Sep 08, 2014
redcliff: Lol.. when woman gives you the first green light and you dont use it, getting another one is going to be the battle of musanga ..bro you lost this one.. forget it...dont make the mistake nexttime...
Falls from palm tree. cheesy
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by teewai3(m): 6:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
give her a suprise visit nd use d opportunity to express ur feeling to her

btw, u ar to serve d nation after camp,not chasing girlz.. cool grin
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by ihedinobi2: 6:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Lmao @ "I think I love her". Bros, love is a commitment you choose to make. If you haven'r made it, you haven't made it. If you have, you have.

Once you make it you will act on it and take the consequences. That's how this works. If you're waiting to see what feeling is what, be sure that you'll do nothing productive with yourself or her.
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by louismario(m): 1:25pm On Sep 16, 2014
redcliff: Lol.. when woman gives you the first green light and you dont use it, getting another one is going to be the battle of musanga..bro you lost this one.. forget it...dont make the mistake nexttime...
@redcliff... bro u tnx.u made me laugh soo hard dat I almost forgot my pains
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by louismario(m): 1:28pm On Sep 16, 2014
ihedinobi2: Lmao @ "I think I love her". Bros, love is a commitment you choose to make. If you haven'r made it, you haven't made it. If you have, you have.

Once you make it you will act on it and take the consequences. That's how this works. If you're waiting to see what feeling is what, be sure that you'll do nothing productive with yourself or her.
Tnx man...think am gonna let go...though hard but it's healthy to do so.
Re: She Seems To Be In2 Me But Still Repel Me...confused And Need Your Advices. by ihedinobi2: 2:57pm On Sep 16, 2014
louismario:
Tnx man...think am gonna let go...though hard but it's healthy to do so.
Glad I could help, bro.

Yes it is hard, and yes it is healthy.

Take care, bro.

(1) (Reply)

Is It Amust To Get Married? / Ladies Help Me -which Car? (guys Contribute) / 9 “smooth” Lies Ladies Tell Their Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.