Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,159 members, 7,849,592 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars (10648 Views)

Davido - Olamide- Wizkid's Fleet Of Cars And Their Worth [Photos] / Timaya Adds A Silver Bentley To His Fleet Of Cars / Burna Boy Shows Off His Fleet Of Cars (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by rattlesnake(m): 8:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

chaiii, i thought it was even a bigger issue
u wanna use me to get info for Ur blog Abi? How mush u go pay
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by shizzleStar: 8:10pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

dem no dey tell person say rain dey fall now
na so.....pesin wey dey inside water, soap come enter him eye, na him sabi. Timaya should be wiser cheesy
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 8:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
rattlesnake: u wanna use me to get info for Ur blog Abi? How mush u go pay

$10
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 8:16pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

good talk bro
i'm not a bro angry
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 8:17pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wsfirstlady: i'm not a bro angry

you're such a darling. i owe you kisses
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by icebebe(f): 8:40pm On Sep 08, 2014
Janeify: girl,you don start to dey carry that empress matter like your gala oo
and u dey carry ma own mata like ur scarf
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:50pm On Sep 08, 2014
Foolish talk undecided...take a trip to the US and ask Mike Tyson.Paul Gascoine is also in the UK-ask him lipsrsealed

Hardwork can get u money but itz prudence that keeps it with you.
Alejo lowo(money na visitor)...treat it well and it stays;"maltreat" it and it disappears.
Enu ose(no be by mouth)

4 Likes

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by WoodcrestMayor(m): 8:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Una get fight b4 ?cheesy cheesy
Wsfirstlady: i'm not a bro angry
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 9:00pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile:

you're such a darling. i owe you kisses
okay ooooh
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Tval(m): 9:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
CityNG: Reminds me of Arsenio Hall, Red Foxx.

Never say never.

What happened to Arsenio Hall? A concerned fan.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Tval(m): 9:12pm On Sep 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Foolish talk undecided...take a trip to the US and ask Mike Tyson.Paul Gascoine is also in the UK-ask him lipsrsealed

Hardwork can get u money but itz prudence that keeps it with you.
Alejo lowo(money na visitor)...treat it well and it stays;"maltreat" it and it disappears.
Enu ose(no be by mouth)

You have said it all, but it seems you don't like Egebri Papa.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by tellwisdom: 9:20pm On Sep 08, 2014
These cheap cars?? sad ...I used them as taxi 2009.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by WoodcrestMayor(m): 9:24pm On Sep 08, 2014
Not at all.I'm indifferent,really smiley
I just dont like it wen pple say stuffs like dat.Itz common with musicans and sportmen.They forget that no matter how rich they are,there is sum1 out there richer.Not everybody will last as long as 2face.
McHammer,Eedris,Tpain etc were once there.Life is in phases...make d best of it wen itz your turn. smiley
Tval:

You have said it all, but it seems you don't like Egebri Papa.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Fayrouzz(m): 9:25pm On Sep 08, 2014
Loll... Funny how broke people always have good advices for the rich..
Those cars cnt be his only investments, he is not that dumb.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Tval(m): 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2014
WoodcrestMayor: Not at all.I'm indifferent,really smiley
I just dont like it wen pple say stuffs like dat.Itz common with musicans and sportmen.They forget that no matter how rich they are,there is sum1 out there richer.Not everybody will last as long as 2face.
McHammer,Eedris,Tpain etc were once there.Life is in phases...make d best of it wen itz your turn. smiley

#WORDS

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by dechandel(f): 9:46pm On Sep 08, 2014
Where does this guy stay??

Banega durling.. I see ya cheesy
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 10:06pm On Sep 08, 2014
dechandel:
Where does this guy stay??

Banega durling.. I see ya cheesy
Lool, I see you too bae wink tongue ||
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by denzel2009: 10:11pm On Sep 08, 2014
Amokachi bought a plane sometime ago.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by 100Cents: 10:13pm On Sep 08, 2014
spectramissile: boss

O boy, no be small thing.

Different colors of my dream car, the Bentley....
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 08, 2014
denzel2009: Amokachi bought a plane sometime ago.
He is now a Super eagle
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by 100Cents: 10:21pm On Sep 08, 2014
Tallesty1: That is the spirit.

Gbam!

But I go advice am make him no boast.

I know one man whose assets is all in real estate worth close to N100m but the man drives a low level car like mine.

Yet he rakes in over N1m from rent alone monthly.

Make him invest wisely..
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by lepasharon(f): 10:28pm On Sep 08, 2014
Erm but a car is a liability tho undecided
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 10:51pm On Sep 08, 2014
Wsfirstlady: 'm not hating in anyway, I don't see acquisition of cars as an asset undecided#TeamRealEstate wink
...seconded....

It doesnt appreciate...it depreciate instead....more like a liability...

You keep spending to maintain it....It doesnt yield any profit....

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Haywhymido(m): 12:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Ur i can never never go down low can't stop God if he want it to be. Though, i don't pray u go down low. But never say never
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by repogirl(f): 12:29am On Sep 09, 2014
Bloody show off tongue
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Nobody: 12:58am On Sep 09, 2014
Tval:

What happened to Arsenio Hall? A concerned fan.

I don't mean to slight you but what kind of a fan are you if I have to educate you on him?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by Tval(m): 4:10am On Sep 09, 2014
CityNG:

I don't mean to slight you but what kind of a fan are you if I have to educate you on him?

I am a post fan of what happened to him, I recently became a fan.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by 100Cents: 8:05am On Sep 09, 2014
Nigerian music has come of age.

Brabus, Bentley 1 and 2. Just to mention a few.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by balaclava: 8:45am On Sep 09, 2014
Empty barrels they say mk d loudest noise. Ever seen Dangote, Adenuga, Otedola write such rubbish.
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by gulfer: 8:51am On Sep 09, 2014
We will remind you when you ask for donation to treat an ailment as musicians are won't to do that where is all the money you made angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by spectramissile: 9:30am On Sep 09, 2014
gulfer: We will remind you when you ask for donation to treat an ailment as musicians are won't to do that where is all the money you made angry angry angry

his he working for charity?
Re: Timaya - I Can Never Go Broke - Shares Pictures Of His Fleet Of Cars by MrDoGood(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
little brain.

if u keep buying cars, u will defin8ly go broke some day.

real estate/property is the way and not liability and expenses

like cars

one or two is enough bro

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Am I Getting Married Again – Charly Boy / PR Certification For Nigerian Celebrities / Happy 32nd Birthday To Banky W

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.