Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,983 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:34 AM

Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters (53164 Views)

President Jonathan Rocks Military Uniform During Visits To troops In Mubi (pic) / Abducted Chibok Girl Found In Mubi / AIT Cameraman Beaten At Obasanjo Son's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by folu4real(f): 10:30am On Sep 09, 2014
ProfessorPeter: Obj see your life bah? This same people you want them to retain power dem want kill your son. This is wety Yoruba go suffer for unholy alliance with aboki

What is this one saying.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by agabusta: 10:31am On Sep 09, 2014
sarutobie:
"everyone knows obasanjo messed up," "he was a greedy and mean man that lost the opportunity to turn this country around"..and in that same breath you say " he has a very good quality"...dude teach me how you did this..how you turned black to white in one fell swoop..

Chief nobody is bad entirely. That is the plain truth! Nobody is good entirely either. He was greedy and mean. But one good quality of his that I admire is that he was nationalistic in his approach as a leader of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:36am On Sep 09, 2014
I
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jpphilips(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
Still wondering what difference it makes, the rest 24 are they not people's sons? good to know obj's son is actually fighting with the same AK 47 my cousin is fighting with, IBB, Abacha and TY Danjuma to follow, hope they have sons in the army too. IM army wants to fight boko haram, i dey laugh like im papa grin grin
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Transluxpaints(m): 10:37am On Sep 09, 2014
bk haram days are numbered
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:38am On Sep 09, 2014
ochilikoko: Does this country worth dying for? Anyway, May his soul and d souls of all others who died at d course of bringing peace to Nigeria rest in perfect peace. Amen.
berem: Obasanjo's son?

That's surprising!!

RIP gallant soldiers
Lwkmd! Peepz Dan Already They Wish The Guy R.I.P. Ooh! Who Told You Guys He's Dead Yet? Choi! 9ja Nawa 4 una oh
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by sarutobie(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2014
agabusta:

Chief nobody is bad entirely. That is the plain truth! Nobody is good entirely either. He was greedy and mean. But one good quality of his that I admire is that he was nationalistic in his approach as a leader of Nigeria.
I admire Hitler's determination and guts, I admire shekau's bravery, I admire osama bin laden's ingenuity...even the devil has a trait to be "admired" for..I hope you also extend this your generous admiration to every corrupt and mean but detrabalised poltician in the country. I hope you admire the current president for (atleast) not being mean unlike obasanjo. .again please teach me how you did that.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by AbdulMajeed2(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2014
ochilikoko: Does this country worth dying for? Anyway, May his soul and d souls of all others who died at d course of bringing peace to Nigeria rest in perfect peace. Amen.
chaiii...you mumu o
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by AbdulMajeed2(m): 10:45am On Sep 09, 2014
deor03: Obasanjo has about 2 or 3 sons in the military.
hmm...I see you ...sahara reporter
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by AbdulMajeed2(m): 10:47am On Sep 09, 2014
ProfessorPeter: Obj see your life bah? This same people you want them to retain power dem want kill your son. This is wety Yoruba go suffer for unholy alliance with aboki
you mumu o...you don begin put tribalism inside...chaiii there is god oo...this kind mumuness god dey see u o

5 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Nobody: 10:49am On Sep 09, 2014
Ogbeni easy na
Him never die
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by angelo82: 10:55am On Sep 09, 2014
hertz9te: really surprising....or maybe the op made a mistake,,,,maybe it's a relative

I know one of his son Bisoye Obasanjo and he is in the military and probably another relative but Bisoye has a good rank and he has been in the army since Babangida last tenure.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by meforyou1(m): 10:56am On Sep 09, 2014
GuyFawkes: I'm guessing he is a lieutenant not a Lt Col,no way a lieutenant colonel will command a platoon
I knew him when he attended NASME, Makurdi in 2000. He was a lieutenant then. So he will possibly be Lt Col now
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by morningsta(m): 10:58am On Sep 09, 2014
omega2128: first good shot all these while.
Next will be jonathan's son, tinubu's daughter, buhari's son, ndume's son, and other crazy leaders we have in nigeria

Nigeria leaders must feel pains commoners are feeling in this country

As if Obj gives a hoot!
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ifekemmy(f): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2014
really surprising....or maybe the op made a mistake,,,,maybe it's a relative

See d resemblance now, btw he enter him papa shoe be dat. grin
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Chaleeee: 11:01am On Sep 09, 2014
hardbody:

Amazing how the report says 24 soldiers died but all we seem to care for is OBJs son that suffered injuries which perhaps were minor. So the rest are unsung because their fathers were never opportuned to be corrupt leaders and squandermanics for a period of 12 years? God is an impartial judge. What you lose at the bends you will win at the stretch. OBJ......take note

First of all, a gunshot to the thigh isn't a minor injury

And come to think of it. All those who are shouting that they love this country more than life itself, where are their kids fighting to protect the unity of Nigeria.
Buhari
Abdulsalami
Atiku
Babangida
Etc
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by otunba5050(m): 11:06am On Sep 09, 2014
Weldone officers
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by morefire: 11:08am On Sep 09, 2014
purplesummer: That's ok, it's called service to the nation. They shouldn't always shine in the political arena, let them shine in the face of war in defence of the nation. He even sustained a mere injury, so many unsung heros have laid down their lives for this cause but they remain unsung because their surnames don't ring a bell.

understand that certain people have become VIPs' as a result of the Names they bear. Today this story is popular because he is an OBJ. remember if this same young man had committed a crime it would have been made popular also as a result of the NAME he bears.

Get well soon soldier

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Ahmeduana(m): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2014

That's surprising!!

RIP gallant soldiers
IF YOU ASK ME I WILL SAY OBASANJO IS A REAL PATRIOT! WHERE ARE IBB, ATIKU,DANJUMA,ABDULSALAM & ABACHA EVEN BUHARI OF ALL PEOPLE WHERE ARE THERE CHILDREN?

6 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by synergycom19: 11:20am On Sep 09, 2014
No more Dead soldiers, create STATE POLICE and recruit there brothers to go after them. BOKO HARAM will end
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Ogbon400: 11:24am On Sep 09, 2014
Boko-Haram fighters are "professional hired killers" trained and supervised by Western military advisers. The military hardware used by the Boko-Haram terrorists is extremely sophisticated and includes "encrypted satellite phones, night-vision binoculars, anti tank missiles as well as long range heavy machine guns

The Nigerian Army is fighting against a "real army" and not against ragtag soldiers are some may suggest in this forum.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by M4gunners: 11:25am On Sep 09, 2014
omega2128: first good shot all these while.
Next will be jonathan's son, tinubu's daughter, buhari's son, ndume's son, and other crazy leaders we have in nigeria

Nigeria leaders must feel pains commoners are feeling in this country
Supported becauae if it didn't touch them, they will not stand up and fight this useless set called BOKO HARAM.Rip to the dead gallants.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by ebonysmoot(f): 11:36am On Sep 09, 2014
Thank God my brother schooling at Adamawa state university in Mubi has successfully left that town this morning after.

I pray for my uncle- the old man still there make God keep him alive oo.

Saharareporters aint lying, if our Fed. Govt do not do anything soon. Boko haram will gradually take over the north east. (God forbid sha).

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by HyperBase(m): 11:44am On Sep 09, 2014
Thinking of how to STOP the illegal extortion and Multiple Taxation by Fake Local and state Govt. staff on your Haulage vehicles and businesses It's very simple. Get your trucks registered with the Ex-Service Men Transport Scheme and we will protect your trucks from all forms of molestation and extortion on transit. Just call us on 07064464229 NOW. Visit http://itrademarket.com/exservicements
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by adisarasaq(m): 11:45am On Sep 09, 2014
deor03: Obasanjo has about 2 or 3 sons in the military.

If this is true then OBJ get mouth pass every other Nigerian leader
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by danexcel(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014

That's surprising!!

RIP gallant soldiers

The guy didn't die. He was only seriously wounded.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Ogbon400: 11:51am On Sep 09, 2014
Attn: Nigerian Military Officials

According to a Russian source, Western intelligence services have established a "hit list" of patriotic Nigerian military officials , who will be targeted for assassination in the next days and weeks. The aim of this projected assassination campaign is to deprive the Nigerian military of its ability to defeat Boko-Haram without any recourse to western “assistance”.

Patriotic Nigerian military officials are therefore urged to be extremely cautious with their security arrangements, as Western intelligence services use “targeted assignation” as a very effective tool against civilian and military officials of countries that they are destabilizing. The individuals who are targeted are generally those who who refuse to be bribed.

According to this source, the Boko-Haram death squads are expected to carry out “targeted killings" in parallel with their attacks of military installations
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jhosie: 11:56am On Sep 09, 2014
I hope with this incident, Nigeria top politicians who have kept deaf ears over this book haram insurgents will find a possible way to stop this.. I hope obasanjo felt the pain which other military personnel fa
milies who lost their loved ones felt too......24 soldiers dead and he just bruises. what is this country turning into for christ sake
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Respect01(m): 11:57am On Sep 09, 2014
AbdulMajeed2: you mumu o...you don begin put tribalism inside...chaiii there is god oo...this kind mumuness god dey see u o
hahahahahahahahaha God bless u !!!!! nice reply !!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jpphilips(m): 12:01pm On Sep 09, 2014
Chaleeee:

First of all, a gunshot to the thigh isn't a minor injury

And come to think of it. All those who are shouting that they love this country more than life itself, where are their kids fighting to protect the unity of Nigeria.
Buhari
Abdulsalami
Atiku
Babangida
Etc

Nigeria is not worth fighting for except for thieves who have benefited immensely in the failed project called Nigeria, if in doubt ask Adekunle aka Black scorpion.
A Nigerian leader has absolutely no moral right to ask any private citizen to fight for this country, the benefactors should send their sons like OBJ did.
Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by Mbediogu(m): 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
MANGAM: Rip to the death soldiers

i have seen his face and confirmed he is son of his father. That old fearless soldier that I love no matter what they say about him. Boye get well soon.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo's Son Shot In Mubi By Boko Haram - Saharareporters by jpphilips(m): 12:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ogbon400: Attn: Nigerian Military Officials

According to a Russian source, Western intelligence services have established a "hit list" of patriotic Nigerian military officials , who will be targeted for assassination in the next days and weeks. The aim of this projected assassination campaign is to deprive the Nigerian military of its ability to defeat Boko-Haram without any recourse to western “assistance”.

Patriotic Nigerian military officials are therefore urged to be extremely cautious with their security arrangements, as Western intelligence services use “targeted assignation” as a very effective tool against civilian and military officials of countries that they are destabilizing. The individuals who are targeted are generally those who who refuse to be bribed.

According to this source, the Boko-Haram death squads are expected to carry out “targeted killings" in parallel with their attacks of military installations

yes it is always easy to blame the west where you have failed, bury your sorry @rse in shame, since when has the Obj family become patriotic Nigerians? 24 dead and one mofo's son of a thief with injuries will become western target? who knew whether he wasn't the first to run away reason he was hit in the leg with others dead? patriotic indeed!!
He should be transferred to Igbobi general hospital for a surgery where his father refused to attend to and probably be attended to by doctors whom his father made strike their logo, Nonsense!!

Gani fahwemi made a personal appeal to OBJ to equip our hospitals because he had a son who was crippled by a horrific road accident at the time, what exactly did OBJ do?

A country that honors charlatans has no blue print for the future.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

GVR Visits Makoko Slum In Lagos (Photos) / This Man Was Carried By Ambulance From Hospital To Go Vote In Jos (Picture) / Peter Obi, Datti Ahmed & Aliko Dangote Meet In Abuja (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.