Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:04 PM

Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] (910 Views)

2016/2017 JAMB CBT Possible/likely Objectives Questions & Answers For Physics / Accountants And Bankers lodge(including Aspirants) / The medical students and aspirants thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Patoskid(m): 6:42pm On Sep 08, 2014
cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Nobody: 8:41pm On Sep 08, 2014
physics is mostly of calc..... all u have to do is to spend more time in picking all hints and put them into function using Ur intelligence. practice questions set by u along with lectures received and don't feel it is a waste of time. look for a simpler pattern to formularise questions and try as much as possible to derive formulas from already stated once(formula).... what I enjoys most is proving how a formula is formulated, u can also apply it as it helps to retain formulas in the brain. impose Ur love of physics in experiments and always reason how such experiments are utilized in field and possibly try to perform experiment alone without a guide. and lastly always attend lectures.
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Patoskid(m): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2014
efedua: physics is mostly of calc..... all u have to do is to spend more time in picking all hints and put them into function using Ur intelligence. practice questions set by u along with lectures received and don't feel it is a waste of time. look for a simpler pattern to formularise questions and try as much as possible to derive formulas from already stated once(formula).... what I enjoys most is proving how a formula is formulated, u can also apply it as it helps to retain formulas in the brain. impose Ur love of physics in experiments and always reason how such experiments are utilized in field and possibly try to perform experiment alone without a guide. and lastly always attend lectures.
Thanks Boss! I realy appreciate that sir. Are you still an undergraduate?? Nd which sch
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Nobody: 7:47am On Sep 10, 2014
Patoskid: Thanks guy! I realy appreciate that bro. Are you still an undergraduate?? Nd which sch
no am an apsirant
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Patoskid(m): 10:26am On Sep 10, 2014
efedua: no am an apsirant
an aspirant?? Woww dahz interesting. How did u goh 2 knw all dat?? #jse wondering
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2014
Patoskid: an aspirant?? Woww dahz interesting. How did u goh 2 knw all dat?? #jse wondering
my bro is all about initiative.
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Patoskid(m): 7:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
Seemz dere are no Physics students or graduates in NL...plzz guyz, help ur little bro xo as not to go astray #Gracias
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by factorial1(m): 8:49pm On Sep 10, 2014
Hello, firstly I would like to ask you this question. Were you given the course(Physics) or that's the course you desire to study?
If it happens to be your desired course then you have no problem as a matter of fact as regards Physics. Below are some useful things you need to know:

1. If you have passion for Physics, I tell you there is no how you won't perform good(or excellently, depending on you anyways) in the field. Not only in Physics, this is also applicable to many courses... If you don't like what you're doing, you'll definitely give less attention to it.

2. Physics as a course requires thinking critically. What do I mean by this? Do not limit yourself to what you would be thought in class. Go extra miles and even study more on those aspect that seems hard.

3. Physics requires more of calculations, if you aren't that good in mathematics... then the probability of you performing well is low. Especially, in the Electronics part of Physics... where you will need to solve questions on circuit, circuit design using MATLAB and lot more.

4. Do not be disillusioned by people's thought towards the course that it's tough. I say a BIG NO to this. It depends on your on ability towards it.

5. Be focused determined... and be disciplined. Also the principal thing is that, you need to be PRAYERFUL.

I'm an undergraduate of a University studying Physics Electronics and I've found the course interesting(though I will be in 200L in few months to come, september so to say). With what I've highlighted up there, if you can make use of those tips... and with God, you are going place(...as we use to say in my school).

PS: God factor + Discipline + Hard work + Focus = SUCCESS!
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by factorial1(m): 6:18am On Sep 11, 2014
@Patoskid your post is not showing here.
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Patoskid(m): 12:58am On Sep 12, 2014
factorial1: @Patoskid your post is not showing here.
Sowie bro! I don't know what happened, I can't comment on any thread since yesterday
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Patoskid(m): 1:12am On Sep 12, 2014
Actually, I initially applied for Electrical/Electronics Engineering but was given Physics. Though, ma dad told me I can turn down the offer if I want to, but after giving it much thought, I decided to accept it. Ever since then, I have been making research about the course, what and what it entails and careers in it. Although I kind of felt bad with the comments have been reading about most Physicist ending up in the classroom. But gladly, am starting to develop passion for the course, maths and physics were my favorite subjects in secondary school, xo I have decided to give it a shot. Thankz for your comment bro @factorial, I will really love to get to know you more
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by Patoskid(m): 11:05pm On Sep 12, 2014
Physicists on NL where una waka go
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by factorial1(m): 1:17am On Sep 13, 2014
Patoskid: Actually, I initially applied for Electrical/Electronics Engineering but was given Physics. Though, ma dad told me I can turn down the offer if I want to, but after giving it much thought, I decided to accept it. Ever since then, I have been making research about the course, what and what it entails and careers in it. Although I kind of felt bad with the comments have been reading about most Physicist ending up in the classroom. But gladly, am starting to develop passion for the course, maths and physics were my favorite subjects in secondary school, xo I have decided to give it a shot. Thankz for your comment bro @factorial, I will really love to get to know you more
you can send me a PM.
Re: Thread For Physics Undergraduates & Graduates [including Aspirants] by ademi4wealth(f): 5:06pm On Sep 16, 2014
am a physicist at unilorin It is not an easy course cos u do more of calculatn and more of maths but the only way in wich u can go abt it z dat u read, calcul8 all wot u ar been taught daily if u leave it 4 1nc it wil run 200miles b4 u can meet up & do assignmnt

(1) (Reply)

Securing Admission Into Lagos State Secondary School. / IMT 2014/2015 Admission Assistance In The 2nd Batch List:call Me 08060273860 / Baker Hughes 2015 Internship Program For Engineering Students

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.