Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,289 members, 7,815,498 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida - Properties (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida (56653 Views)

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by masqot(m): 9:03pm On Sep 09, 2014
brownlord: They mad, why them go build the house just like my papa own.

I mean the 11 bed room, but my papa own na face me, I face you

This guy funny die. I just can't stop laughing.
@Topic,.... dat money much. It must be somebody's ambition which another money-bag would aspire to replicate and supersede very soon.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 9:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
Endougs: A French-inspired mansion has just hit the market for a stellar $139 million, making it the most expensive home publicly listed for sale in the U.S.
The palatial 60,000-square-foot estate known as Le Palais Royal is spread over four acres and 465 feet of beachfront on Millionaires Mile in Hillsboro Beach, Florida. Le Palais Royal draws inspiration from the Palace of Versailles with gold leafing, stone walkways, balconies and six fountains. Though the palace is currently under construction, here is a sneak peek inside the America’s Most Expensive Home.
The entrance of the house features a 26-foot fountain, plated in gold leaf. The lobby bleeds into ‘Le Salon’, a room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It also has a 492-foot private dock for a mega-yacht and 465 feet of private beachfront.
The vaulted foyer opens to sweeping marble staircase with steel-iron and gold leaf railings, which alone costs $ 2 million and took craftsmen over two years to complete.
The grand palace features 11 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, a bar and a lounge. Four of the bedrooms are master suites with own private Jacuzzis. It also comes equipped with nation’s first in-home IMAX theatre with seating for up to 18 people. The living room comes complete with a high definition 3-D television set, and a 1,300-gallon aquarium.
The house has an infinity pool with LED lighting, water slide and swim-up bar set beneath a 12-foot cascading waterfall. A fire pit will be positioned in the middle of the pool. Suspended above it, an infinity-edged Jacuzzi pours down into the pool.
It will also include an indoor spa, massage room, gym, putting green and a subterranean garage with parking for 30 vehicles.
The grand palace is slated for completion before the end of 2015.

http://luxurylaunches.com/real_estate/mansion-palais-royal-americas-most-expensive-home.php
endougs..com
so beautiful dat it cannot be compared to the Mansion dat my Lord has gone to prepare for me in heaven.Glory be to God.Jesus loves you all and wnts you to have a mansion in heaven too
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by karkel(m): 9:30pm On Sep 09, 2014
stexsy: if one lives here wont the person die again?
U WOULDNT DIE WHEN YOU ARE IN HAVEN
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
Still vanity.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 9:41pm On Sep 09, 2014
perry2020:
Lmao.thief
only?
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
I just bought that house you guys are commenting on
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Ranchhoddas: 10:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Julie9093: Vanity upon vanity.
na wetin poor people dey always talk!
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by redsun(m): 10:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Sometimes money is no object. And that is when you have knowledge.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by ogaju007(m): 10:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Julie9093: Vanity upon vanity.

Bad Belle talk
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by ogaju007(m): 10:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
SAVEDBABA: so beautiful dat it cannot be compared to the Mansion dat my Lord has gone to prepare for me in heaven.Glory be to God.Jesus loves you all and wnts you to have a mansion in heaven too
hahahaha na waao whats the difference between this belief and those that are waiting to get virgins in heaven? grin grin grin Why cant you just say ohh thats a really nice house though a bit expensive.....hmmnn
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by hakir(m): 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
If you need a good and affordable house in abuja and neighbouring town get intouch via my mail or mobile. also Am about to construct over 2000 housing units for the low income earners and investors that seek rental income. Type of buildings will include 1,2 and 3 bedrom terrace bungalows between N2m and N5m.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
ogaju007:
hahahaha na waao whats the difference between this belief and those that are waiting to get virgins in heaven? grin grin grin Why cant you just say ohh thats a really nice house though a bit expensive.....hmmnn
u call it nice?its super nice and beautiful.I accept it is very nice d difference between me and dos dat believe virgins r waiting for dem in heaven is dat,I am a Christian and they r terrorists
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by daveP(m): 11:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
Smartsyn: $139million!!! Just for a house, Is this the type we're promised in Heaven...
lol

a lil tremor would sink it within seconds- wasted sweat! Even Tiger Woods doesnt need this. Or Micheal Jordan. Diddy or Dre, 50cent would rather manage their less plated mansions
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by trumpcoat(m): 11:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by musiwa94: 12:28am On Sep 10, 2014
x
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Sarhyd(m): 1:21am On Sep 10, 2014
Ones death will even be much faster
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by HXoritz(m): 1:50am On Sep 10, 2014
cheesy shabi d hux na forever living product....Rubbish people...$139M una go get sense
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by lekhi: 2:40am On Sep 10, 2014
Mutuwa:

Thats like N 22,562,919,481.33 at current dollar rate..would u accept such a gift if purchased for u? grin
very easy to know when you see a wise street hustler......hmm bro I never wear my hat back hoy still troway ham 4 u
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by sylvar02(m): 4:30am On Sep 10, 2014
Orikinla: Vanity.
But this palace can make more than the US$139 million within two years as a tourist attraction at just US$10 gate fee for a single visit.
US$100 for a night in a single room
US$200 for two nights in a single room.
US$1000 for a weekend for two.
US$30, 000 for honeymoon weekend for a couple.
US$100, 000 for exotic movie location for 10 days.

It can attract over 1 million visitors every year.

haba them wan sell sumfin u dey do another business! owner abeg I don gree the price but u go reason me sumfin make i hold fo t fare

1 Like

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by AdeniyiA(m): 5:55am On Sep 10, 2014
20pounds: Looks like a dungeon. Not my type of thing.

OP call me when you see a better house in the market. I love class and style. Besides, this house does not have a little bush where I can hunt and roast squirrels.
...and emmmmm.....you forgot 'shot put' ...cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by AdeniyiA(m): 6:03am On Sep 10, 2014
Nigerians lets be watchful o and keep tab on this mansion, i suspect our leaders might start stealing money on a large scale in order to procure the house o.
Oju lalakan fin s'ori ....
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by irich21(m): 6:07am On Sep 10, 2014
Of course everyone will die but the occupant of this house will go straight to heaven...lol!
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 7:39am On Sep 10, 2014
silversonuc:
get pregnant first nf get to d marriage level, we can arrange d offing,, ...... Wat are frnds for? Plus u are beautiful
Tanks bt I av phobia for pregnancy.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by jtwest(m): 8:16am On Sep 10, 2014
undecidedlooks like those mansion they use in horror films
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by jossymife: 8:23am On Sep 10, 2014
Vanity upon vanity says the book of wisdom.
When people are dying of hunger, sickness,etc someone will be leaving in a property worth so much that can be burgled, razed by fire or bombed.But no matter what, we can not say God is unrighteous.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 8:26am On Sep 10, 2014
perry2020:
Tanks bt I av phobia for pregnancy.
forget d hws den, mayb wen we get married i culd buy u smtin bera dan dat hut
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 8:34am On Sep 10, 2014
silversonuc:
forget d hws den, mayb wen we get married i culd buy u smtin bera dan dat hut
I would do anything for you boo.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by abdulahi001: 8:42am On Sep 10, 2014
repogirl: Beans??
Bread
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2014
perry2020:
I would do anything for you boo.
we culd even adopt children u knw, dats if u ok with d idea, dat way u dnt have to b scared of pregnancy u knw, nd mentain ya bloody figure, all u nid do is marry me, daz all
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 10, 2014
$139m

Chai... O'boy see agency fee, 5% - 10% shocked shocked

But unfortunately it aint my brief grin grin grin

Nice architecture though

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? / Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.