Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,268 members, 7,815,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:33 PM

America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida - Properties (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida (56652 Views)

The Making Of The "Port Harcourt Mansion" / Mansion In The Village And Rented Apartment In Town. / Exclusive Pictures Of Babangida's Eye-popping Mansion In Minna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 10:06am On Sep 10, 2014
akereconfi:

Stupidity and low IQ is your problem.

Quoting $209 Billion shows you are a product of failed education system.

I guess you are one of those palm wine arguing folks

***spits****
fool.

**vomits on his head**
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by ogaju007(m): 10:23am On Sep 10, 2014
SAVEDBABA: u call it nice?its super nice and beautiful.I accept it is very nice d difference between me and dos dat believe virgins r waiting for dem in heaven is dat,I am a Christian and they r terrorists

That is your opinion according to what you have been taught. To them you are an infidel. To me we are all human and should stop expecting any form of life after death.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by jsunex(m): 10:48am On Sep 10, 2014
Vanity +vanity =vanity, anytin dat Can't b taken to heaven or hell those not worth spending dat much on.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2014
ogaju007:

That is your opinion according to what you have been taught. To them you are an infidel. To me we are all human and should stop expecting any form of life after death.
I am not human,cos the moment I gave my life to Christ,I became a new creature,Jesus is real I was nt only tot,I believe.and pls who r d thems u r refering to so I get u clearer.God bless you
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by ogaju007(m): 11:37am On Sep 10, 2014
SAVEDBABA: I am not human,cos the moment I gave my life to Christ,I became a new creature,Jesus is real I was nt only tot,I believe.and pls who r d thems u r refering to so I get u clearer.God bless you

You're not human? grin grin grin grin (Brainwashed)
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Navalsadiq(m): 12:24pm On Sep 10, 2014
They should cometo nigeria and see houses.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by donem: 12:50pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mutuwa:

Thats like N 22,562,919,481.33 at current dollar rate..would u accept such a gift if purchased for u? grin
Thats Twenty two billion, five hundred and sixty two million, nine hundred and nineteen thousand, four hundred and eighty one Naira, thirty three kobo. hmmm quiet a fortune.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Simitrendy: 12:59pm On Sep 10, 2014
Endougs: A French-inspired mansion has just hit the market for a stellar $139 million, making it the most expensive home publicly listed for sale in the U.S.
The palatial 60,000-square-foot estate known as Le Palais Royal is spread over four acres and 465 feet of beachfront on Millionaires Mile in Hillsboro Beach, Florida. Le Palais Royal draws inspiration from the Palace of Versailles with gold leafing, stone walkways, balconies and six fountains. Though the palace is currently under construction, here is a sneak peek inside the America’s Most Expensive Home.
The entrance of the house features a 26-foot fountain, plated in gold leaf. The lobby bleeds into ‘Le Salon’, a room overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It also has a 492-foot private dock for a mega-yacht and 465 feet of private beachfront.
The vaulted foyer opens to sweeping marble staircase with steel-iron and gold leaf railings, which alone costs $ 2 million and took craftsmen over two years to complete.
The grand palace features 11 bedrooms, 17 bathrooms, a bar and a lounge. Four of the bedrooms are master suites with own private Jacuzzis. It also comes equipped with nation’s first in-home IMAX theatre with seating for up to 18 people. The living room comes complete with a high definition 3-D television set, and a 1,300-gallon aquarium.
The house has an infinity pool with LED lighting, water slide and swim-up bar set beneath a 12-foot cascading waterfall. A fire pit will be positioned in the middle of the pool. Suspended above it, an infinity-edged Jacuzzi pours down into the pool.
It will also include an indoor spa, massage room, gym, putting green and a subterranean garage with parking for 30 vehicles.
The grand palace is slated for completion before the end of 2015.

http://luxurylaunches.com/real_estate/mansion-palais-royal-americas-most-expensive-home.php
endougs..com
all i hv got to say is VANITY UPON VANITY
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 1:26pm On Sep 10, 2014
silversonuc:
we culd even adopt children u knw, dats if u ok with d idea, dat way u dnt have to b scared of pregnancy u knw, nd mentain ya bloody figure, all u nid do is marry me, daz all
Are you asking me to marry you online?
So anti romantic
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 1:43pm On Sep 10, 2014
Ayatullah:
I will buy it for you on the condition that you have to take off those fake fingernails of yours and be your natural self shocked
Am as natural as that pencil btwn ur legs
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by HOTARIO(m): 1:46pm On Sep 10, 2014
Mai Deribe of Borno was said to have spent over $100mm to build the famous Mai Deribe mansion several decades ago. The mansion was rumoured to have tons of gold worked into the interior structures and furnishing. Given the era when the house was built it was indeed a jaw dropping masterpiece. Dele Momodu's Ovation magazine once did a full feature on the mansion. In my view though the property is wasting away in light of the conflict in the zone.
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 1:54pm On Sep 10, 2014
eyeon: Nobody o, but you so so believe in love at first sight.
Okwa ya?
Yes I do
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by perry2020(f): 1:56pm On Sep 10, 2014
Movingcoil: only?
Big one
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by EmeraldB18(f): 4:12pm On Sep 10, 2014
Nawa o 4 dis kyn house
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by RooftechConsult: 4:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
when the poor are still crying

anyways
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by silversonuc(m): 4:21pm On Sep 10, 2014
perry2020:
Are you asking me to marry you online?
So anti romantic

lol dear wat can one do wen d onlylink btw u nd i is nairaland, kindly drop any oda more direct connect @coversface@
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by dellaziz(m): 4:27pm On Sep 10, 2014
all4naija: It doesn't! Your desire gives you away! Please, go and do something useful with your life than dreaming over something you can not have.

AGAIN ANOTHER STUPID NEGATIVE REMARK...IMBBBECCCIILL.EEEE
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 10, 2014
perry2020:
Big one
k. but y u use my girlfriend passport do ur profile picx?
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by salomillion: 6:25pm On Sep 10, 2014
Adenugas house banana island ...LAND ALONE ..$40M,,HOUSE NKO??$200M
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by DAVE5(m): 7:17pm On Sep 10, 2014
Julie9093: and what shall it profit a man to acquire dat kind of mansion and goes to d grave empty handed?
i tell u most solemnly, its a lot worse if you loose on this earth and still not make it to heaven...
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by DAVE5(m): 7:18pm On Sep 10, 2014
silversonuc:
bless u bro
Amen and you too..
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Mutuwa(m): 7:42pm On Sep 10, 2014
donem:
Thats Twenty two billion, five hundred and sixty two million, nine hundred and nineteen thousand, four hundred and eighty one Naira, thirty three kobo. hmmm quiet a fortune.

guy no be small thing o! grin
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by tsleazy(m): 8:55pm On Sep 10, 2014
jhimmy:

Tsleazy my Guy... . I finally catch you on NL... heheheheheh
jhimmy nah you be this....hahahahhahaa...#small_world
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 10, 2014
tsleazy: jhimmy nah you be this....hahahahhahaa...#small_world

heheheheheh...
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by debola23(f): 2:33pm On Sep 11, 2014
[quote author=Mutuwa]

Thats like N 22,562,919,481.33 at current dollar rate..would u accept such a gift if purchased for u? grin[/quote

I hear some so called choice plots of land in Lag cost more than this. So this one na moimoi
Re: America’s Most Expensive Home, The $139 Million Gold Plated Mansion In Florida by Lovechyld101(m): 10:33pm On Jun 20, 2015
Money can buy Golden bed a diamond pillow but can't buy you sleep.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Please Criticize This Four Bedroom Bungalow Plan? / Tree Falls On Man's Bed In Delta Moments After Waking Up. Photos / Eko Atlantic Taking Shape - Latest Beautiful Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.