Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math (1421 Views)

10 Year Old Nigerian Math Genius, Esther Okade Plans To Build A Bank By Age 15 / Who Can Solve This Simple Math For Us / Simple Math Question: How Many Years Are In A Second? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by Caseless2: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Aaight! I assume you from 'Yoruba' judging from your E-persona and comment.
i dnt how ppl easily connect me to yoruba both on and off internet. I must confess, i look like yoruba guy to so many, and my best friends are yoruba, but i was born and brought up in d north(among hausas).
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by Obrizzy(m): 3:58am On Sep 09, 2014
That's easy mehnn ,there are approximately 15 strokes from 12 to 3:15 nd dts 90degrees so bisect it to get 60degress bisect it again to get 30degress bisect again to get 15degrees den finally bisect it to get 7.5degrees (dts 1 stroke)

Weres ma price??
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by factorial1(m): 5:06am On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

You are right but you should have lightly walk us through your explanation
I know that's what you would say. You asked of the degree, you specified not whether to explain or not. I could have done that anyway, but the reason been that I was using phone to type then and in the course of typing how I arrived to that... somebody else(sharper so to say) might probably answer it. So, do you get that?
I'm not compelling you to give me something or not... but try to be truthful bro.
#Peace.
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by DonaldGenes(m): 9:39am On Sep 09, 2014
factorial1: I know that's what you would say. You asked of the degree, you specified not whether to explain or not. I could have done that anyway, but the reason been that I was using phone to type then and in the course of typing how I arrived to that... somebody else(sharper so to say) might probably answer it. So, do you get that?
I'm not compelling you to give me something or not... but try to be truthful bro.
#Peace.

Gimme your phone number.. Wanna send credit to you
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by Obrizzy(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

here's my phone number 08132594813 mtn ,cus I also got the question right nd I proved my answer he didn't prove his ,he might have just googled it (trust me google can answer anytin)
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by Obrizzy(m): 11:46am On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by factorial1(m): 12:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Here is my phone number: 0810249****
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by DonaldGenes(m): 12:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
factorial1: Here is my phone number:

I will ....Right now I am unable to cash money as I thought I will this morning before traveling..
Let me wait til evening as I expect alert on my phone....

I have copyied your phone_number
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by factorial1(m): 1:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I will ....Right now I am unable to cash money as I thought I will this morning before traveling..
Let me wait til evening as I expect alert on my phone....

I have copyied your phone_number
Alright, thanks. kindly modify your post and remove my number bro
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by DonaldGenes(m): 1:39pm On Sep 09, 2014
factorial1: Alright, thanks. kindly modify your post and remove my number bro

Done
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by factorial1(m): 8:24pm On Sep 09, 2014
DonaldGenes:

Done
waiting patiently bro... haven't seen nothing yet.
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by DonaldGenes(m): 9:46pm On Sep 09, 2014
factorial1: waiting patiently bro... haven't seen nothing yet.

I will not today as I envisaged..Dunno why First bank is yet to credit my account... Couldn't even travelled to see my Girlfriend as planned..Let me see tomorrow okay...I promised and I will...
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by kinxlink(m): 10:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
Yeaa!!!
1.5/60=x/360
=9.0 degree
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by DonaldGenes(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2014
kinxlink: Yeaa!!!
1.5/60=x/360
=9.0 degree
Go back to school Bruh

Try study what I called "metamathematics" to learn fast
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by factorial1(m): 12:08am On Sep 10, 2014
DonaldGenes:

I will not today as I envisaged..Dunno why First bank is yet to credit my account... Couldn't even travelled to see my Girlfriend as planned..Let me see tomorrow okay...I promised and I will...
Lol...@bolded, no p anyway.
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by DrMrsNgozi: 12:24am On Sep 10, 2014
Have we forgotten that angle on a straight line = 180 degrees?
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by factorial1(m): 12:46am On Sep 10, 2014
DrMrsNgozi: Have we forgotten that angle on a straight line = 180 degrees?
sure, but it has nothing to do with the question up there sir.
Re: Let Me Test And Which Nairalander Can Answer This Simple Math by factorial1(m): 1:00am On Sep 10, 2014
Ok, now I think is high time I explained this in more simple way.
Considering the clock, Let's say from 12:00a.m to 12:00pm... the angle here is 360degrees. now... since there are marks(the minutes and seconds) marks which give a total of 60. now, the angle for a mark will be the total angle divided by 60(i.e 360degrees/60 = 6degrees) so from one mark to the next... the angle between the two is 6degrees. Good, now since the minute hand is on 3(i.e one-quarter of the hole circle, from 12 to 3, 3 to 6, 6 to 9 and then from 9-12). This means the angle here is 1/4 x 6 = 1.5degrees, then the minutes hand moves 1.5degrees after the initial mark there. Which give a total of 6 + 1.5 = 7.5degrees. i might not have explained as I ought to have explained here when saying this with mouth. It's a matter of critical thinking. Thanks.

(1) (2) (Reply)

KSU Admission List 2014/2015 Out On JAMB Porta / Brand Management Training / See What A Final Year Student Sent As An Application Letter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.