Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,591 members, 7,812,922 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:38 PM

Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam (1898 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / How to Detect A Scam MLM and HYIP Business Operating in Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 11:01pm On Sep 08, 2014
I met him on nairaland in 2013, his I'd was profsam then, his I'd now is Webwealthguru,Lapptopp, megawebber, infotexy, Lunchour. I've been his follower on facebook since then until I got his bbm pin around July 2013 when he was promoting a site. He helped me to buy a mini laptop and a blackberry phone from aliexpress which he delivered late last year. I gathered money from friends when I told them about the deal and assured them that he's reliable, I paid 60k to his bank account since last year December for purchase of wristwatches, blackberry phone and necklace. He tricked me to do football betting which I paid a sum of 20k to his bank account while waiting for the order to arrive not knowing that he has another plan. He has been telling me different stories since then. I'm unable to reach him since last month now cos he has blocked me from facebook, barred my calls, deleted me from his bbm contacts. I'm using this medium to plead to all nairalanders not to have anything to do with the guy cos there are some people out there that he has scammed and couldn't talk
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 12:47pm On Sep 09, 2014
Here is part of our conversation

1 Share

Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 12:54pm On Sep 09, 2014

1 Share

Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 1:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
He said he was in India and I met a guy on facebook, he's scammed him as well, he's our mutual friend. He sent a message to my inbox and we started chatting, that's when I googled his office address and gave the guy. He went there and he was surprised that the fool is in Nigeria,the guy started shouting and called the attention of the people in the market area, that's when Samson sent a policeman to arrest the guy but they just calmed him down and fixed an appointment day with him but he's scared and couldn't go back

Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by uboma(m): 1:22pm On Sep 26, 2014
@ favprec12, your thread is now active.

Tags

ishilove
MissTeaseMe
Eyop

Please lets assist this member in tracing the scam artist.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by puskin: 1:24pm On Sep 26, 2014
Interesting.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:26pm On Sep 26, 2014
uboma: @ favprec12, your thread is now active.

Tags

ishilove
MissTeaseMe
Eyop

O ga o
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by uboma(m): 1:34pm On Sep 26, 2014
from his profile, he was last seen yesterday as displayed below:

( Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To WebWealthGuru
Time registered : June 25, 2013
Time spent online : 8 hours & 44 minutes
View WebWealthGuru's posts (84) | View
WebWealthGuru's topics (15)
View ban log
Ban WebWealthGuru from a board

@op, do you know where he lives? how about his Facebook id?
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 1:38pm On Sep 26, 2014

Tags

ishilove
MissTeaseMe
Eyop

thanks a lot
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by uboma(m): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2014
( Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To Lapptopp
Time registered: October 23, 2009
Time spent online : 12 hours & 34 minutes
View Lapptopp's posts (110) | View Lapptopp's
topics (91)
View ban log
Ban Lapptopp from a board
Banned by naijacutee in Business for ad in wrong
section . Ban expires on 7:19pm On Sep 29

Another moniker of his shows that he is still active on NL.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:40pm On Sep 26, 2014

Tags

ishilove
MissTeaseMe
Eyop

Read the story.
I appreciate her boldness to come out with her experience.
Honestly, There is no help we can render to her.
This will serve as a learning experience for her.
Life goes on.

BUT
She can do the following.
HIDDEN SUGGESTION
All the best dear

Act quickly now!
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 1:45pm On Sep 26, 2014
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by uboma(m): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
he is also infotexy and his name is Ameh Rotimi Samson.

For those with Facebook account, please search him out and make some noise on his page.

I got the above info from the thread below:

www.nairaland.com/541014/used-pentium-m-laptop-directly#7034672

he probably has a lot of monikers here and will stop at nothing in scamming others.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:48pm On Sep 26, 2014
favprec12: thanks and God bless u
Now edit ur reply to hide my suggestion. I will do the same now.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by MissTeaseMe(f): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
favprec12: thanks and God bless u
Go and edit it now. Just delete my advice, so he does not see it.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by uboma(m): 1:50pm On Sep 26, 2014
thanks @ MissTeaseMe.

@op, follow her advise.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 1:51pm On Sep 26, 2014
uboma: from his profile, he was last seen yesterday as displayed below:

( Follow This Member)
Send E-Mail Message To WebWealthGuru
Time registered : June 25, 2013
Time spent online : 8 hours & 44 minutes
View WebWealthGuru's posts (84) | View
WebWealthGuru's topics (15)
View ban log.
Ban WebWealthGuru from a board

@op, do you know where he lives? how about his Facebook id?
no, I don't know his house address but his office address was 72, Ogba retail market ikeja, cos I'm not sure if he's still using the office. His facebook I'd is Webwealth guru
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by uboma(m): 1:55pm On Sep 26, 2014
favprec12: no, I don't know his house address but his office address was 72, Ogba retail market ikeja, cos I'm not sure if he's still using the office

if you stay in Lagos, why not visit the above address anr ask around to know if people knows of his whereabouts. Remember not to go alone oooo.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 2:02pm On Sep 26, 2014
[quote author=uboma]he is also infotexy and his name is Ameh Rotimi Samson.

For those with Facebook account, please search him out and make some noise on his page.

I got the above info from the thread below:

www.nairaland.com/541014/used-pentium-m-laptop-directly#7034672

he probably has a lot of monikers here and will stop at nothing in scamming others.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 2:11pm On Sep 26, 2014
uboma:

if you stay in Lagos, why not visit the above address anr ask around to know if people knows of his whereabouts. Remember not to go alone oooo.
I don't stay in Lagos but will find time to come.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 2:12pm On Sep 26, 2014
uboma:

I don't stay in Lagos but will find time to come asap
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 2:14pm On Sep 26, 2014
MissTeaseMe:
Go and edit it now. Just delete my advice, so he does not see it.
yes, I've done that
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by Obinoscopy(m): 5:57pm On Sep 26, 2014
favprec12, you've been unbanned and ur post unhidden. Please don't attempt to modify the post in question again cos you'll get banned.

If you must modify please let me know via PM or on this thread.

Regards.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 6:44pm On Sep 26, 2014
Obinoscopy: favprec12, you've been unbanned and ur post unhidden. Please don't attempt to modify the post in question again cos you'll get banned.

If you must modify please let me know via PM or on this thread.

Regards.
thanks, I really appreciate it
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by Nobody: 5:37pm On Sep 28, 2014
Do u hv his phone number??
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by Betboss(m): 6:07pm On Sep 28, 2014
Before making any payment on behalf of any business deal you should have a third party confirmation. however you can trace this bastard true id from the account you made your payment to.

1 Like

Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by justi4jesu(f): 7:17pm On Sep 28, 2014
Another scam..kpele

He wont go unpunished.
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 10:13pm On Sep 28, 2014
Preciousone4ril: Do u hv his phone number??
yes, but he has barred my phone numbers so I couldn't reach him
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by favprec12(f): 10:14pm On Sep 28, 2014
justi4jesu: Another scam..kpele

He wont go unpunished.
sure. Thanks dear
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by GOLDWELL(m): 4:43pm On Mar 20, 2016
Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by gboyetade: 12:01am On Mar 22, 2016
yes. he scammed me too
. 120k. there is a mutual friend he scammed off 600k. we are working on him anyway. we know some stuffs about him

1 Like

Re: Alert! Ameh Samson(webwealth Guru) Is A Scam by gboyetade: 4:31pm On Apr 08, 2016
No info on this guy yet?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspended Ceiling Tee Bar And Acoustic Ceiling Tiles / SHOCKING: Secret Of Dangote's Wealth Expose / Paypal Is Declining Nigerian Debit/atm Cards

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.