Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,767 members, 7,809,956 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:45 PM

happy birthday to me ) ;D - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / happy birthday to me ) ;D (6774 Views)

Happy Birthday To Me In Advance / Can Someone Pls Tel Me D Different Btw Yesterday 31st Dec 2013 And 1st Jan 2014 / Happy Birthday To Natasha,, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:07pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: I think so. Maybe he is having a hard time with his landlord, he couldn't pay for the self contain he is staying in.

Self contain sacarsm!!
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

Self contain sacarsm!!
grin grin grin he no worth am?
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:09pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: I had many things to do today o, before that lazy goon came with badluck

Now half of my day wasted!

My boy, the rest of your day will also be wasted here the more you fool yourself.
I'll make sure this thread gets 60 pages at least.

But in the mean time, you can keep guessing in a bid to unravel my persona.
I find it interesting grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Keep trying harder, kid. Papa? grin

I finished from Christ The King College Onitsha at age 16 (didn't attend SS3 cos I gained admission using my GCE result from SS2); studied Elect/Elect Engineering at a Federal University of Technology a 5 year program. Graduated in 2011 and completed my NYSC in 2012. Worked at a bank during that year but got a job at a telecomm firm the following year. I now live in my home city which has the same name with my home state.
Do the math, kid grin
Me and you na mate?

But for you to call me "father" shows don't know a thing about the world and how it spins. grin
You're just a powerless little kid who depends on mommy for his daily feeding, coming on the internet to throw words he rarely knows their meanings. grin

But no cry oh.
Happy Birthday afterall
heheheh grin

Ehya!!

make we clap for am na. You no dey shame
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by ArtanK(m): 2:10pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: thanks mallam yusuf. I use to think u are 26/27 and enligtenedsoul 31/32 grin

I am now 20 cool

Not the first time someone's told me that. LOL @ E soul being 32 grin

Enjoy the day Adam

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: grin grin grin he no worth am?

That nigga is still living with his parent in da village
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:13pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

My boy, the rest of your day will also be wasted here the more you fool yourself.
I'll make sure this thread gets 60 pages at least.

But in the mean time, you can keep guessing in a bid to unravel my persona.
I find it interesting grin
today is my free day grin

U owe me 7 replies ,go smoke cow dung make u high small before we start grin

Overage kiddo grin i hear say u be ilogunboy, no be so dey dai call you? grin

I must be the last to comment for this thread grin

This thread must be kept alive
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:15pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:
Ehya!!
make we clap for am na. You no dey shame

Nothing to be ashamed about, my boy.
I'm 24, youthful, accomplished and self-reliant.

But you, on the other hand, still depend on your parents for your daily bread grin.
So who's the dummy? grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:17pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

That nigga is still living with his parent in da village
faun is a 40yr old pot belly old man with cricket legs.

Comparing that "thing" to mr. Ibu is an insult to Mr. Ibu himself.

What kinda grown up will be here arguing with young minds since day break? grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

I'm 24, youthful, jobless and still dependent

Unlike you grin.
So who's the dummy? grin

It's Obvious
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:19pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

I'm 24, youthful, accomplished and self-reliant.

But you, on the other hand, still depend on your parents for your daily bread grin.
So who's the dummy? grin
Antell see football age abeg grin grin grin

#falls.from.chair.

So were u dey hustle Mr. 24? grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:21pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

It's Obvious
he is really jobless i must say grin

Small small dey guy the tell us his life history? grin

Faun abeg no verce o,my niggy niggy nigga,which year ur papa disown u?
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: today is my free day grin

U owe me 7 replies ,go smoke cow dung make u high small before we start grin

Overage kiddo grin i hear say u be ilogunboy, no be so dey dai call you? grin

I must be the last to comment for this thread grin

This thread must be kept alive

Awwww, my little slave grin Shows you can't even comprehend.

My boy, you owe me your eternal presence on this thread, not the other way round. We're going keep doing this even right till 2:00AM the next morning, whether you like it or not. I make the rules, you obey.

And correction: They say I'm Iconise, not Ilogunboy.
Ilogunboy in question was left battered beyond repair to the extent he started seeing me everywhere he went, and assuming every opponent of his to be "Faun". And that same fate is about to befall you grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:23pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: faun is a 40yr old pot belly old man with cricket legs.

Jisos! *rolling with laughter*

Wondering how he got that Nokia 2330
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:25pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

It's Obvious I have no life outside Nairaland, which is why I spend my whole day on the Romance board, opening pointless threads and looking for girls I can stalk.

Yes, that's very obvious indeed.

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:27pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Awwww, my little slave grin Shows you can't even comprehend.

My boy, you owe me your eternal presence on this thread, not the other way round. We're going keep doing this even right till 2:00AM the next morning, whether you like it or not. I make the rules, you obey.

And correction: They say I'm Iconise, not Ilogunboy.
Ilogunboy in question was left battered beyond repair to the extent he started seeing me everywhere he went, and assuming every opponent of his to be "Faun". And that same fate is about to befall you grin
it took these m0ron 10 minutes just to reply me. U don't know me, we go fit sleep for this thread, let us see who will get tired.

U owe me 7 lines ,that u must repay or forever hide ur face in shame u sack of excrement grin grin

I give the order here i run the show my slave ( the edi0t is even copying my lines..).

U have no right whatsoever to use that word on ur mister ,saviour, lord and owner. U forget u are my property, my wish is ur command grin

Bow before me u inferior being grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:29pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: faun is a 40yr old pot belly old man with cricket legs.

The same kind that atleast wouldn't be pathetic enough to open a thread by 1:00AM begging Nairlanders to wish him a happy birthday.
I know it still hurts you deeply no matter how you try to hide it, and that's why I'm going to keep twisting that knife as you keep throwing your inconsquential expletives grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:32pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

the toad must be using a nokia 2330 for real, he is to slow to reply grin grin grin

The jungle he lives in don't have a 3g network i bet grin grin grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:35pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: it took these m0ron 10 minutes just to reply me. U don't know me, we go fit sleep for this thread, let us see who will get tired.

U owe me 7 lines ,that u must repay or forever hide ur face in shame u sack of excrement grin grin

I give the order here i run the show my slave ( the edi0t is even copying my lines..).

U have no right whatsoever to use that word on ur mister ,saviour, lord and owner. U forget u are my property, my wish is ur command grin

Bow before me u inferior being grin

And it took you running away to DickDastardly's thread crying like a little boy because I gave you some harsh truths you couldn't swallow.
As for the sleeping, that's okay. I've got my mattress and extra batteries ready too.

You claimed you weren't going to reply me anymore on this thread, but against your own wish, you're still here throwing your empty tantrums. So, my boy, you ARE my slave grin

You'll only move when I tell you to.

And remember you follow me (even though I don't follow you)?
Now tell me, does the master follow the slave or does the slave follow the master? grin

I've got you wrapped around my little finger if you don't know. And when I yank your chain, you have no choice than to follow my orders.
Kneel, boy grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:36pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

The same kind that atleast wouldn't be pathetic enough to open a thread by 1:00AM begging Nairlanders to wish him a happy birthday.
I know it still hurts you deeply no matter how you try to hide it, and that's why I'm going to keep twisting that knife as you keep throwing your inconsquential expletives grin
grin what did u take for lunch? Soured beans with chilled monkey pee right.

Aren't u the same piece of sh1t that was begging for nuudes few minutes ago? grin grin

What can be more pathetic than that for a 40yr old unemployed area man grin

U keep on slaying urself,i play the music while u dance to it, u hungry primitive slave grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:40pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95:

adamskutty: the toad must be using a nokia 2330 for real, he is to slow to reply grin grin grin

The jungle he lives in don't have a 3g network i bet grin grin grin

Awwwww, the two little butt-buddies trying to console each other.
How sweeeet grin

Sorry, but you're both going to stay on Nairaland till 2:00AM, because that's what I want you to do.
I'm just laughing at your powerless jabs.
Being a regular poster in the politics section, your pre-school insults are mere comedy to me grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

ow my orders.
Kneel, boy grin
This edi0ts is copying my style grin grin grin grin

I had to follow u to keep an eye on my property like how every caring owner will do to its property grin grin grin grin grin grin

U were so scared to confront ur mister so i had to come back to lecture u,take note, ur mister haven't started dissing u, i'm only lecturing, this is a lesson remember? grin

U are below me, u ain't worth my dog poo u nerf herder grin

Fowl anus explorer you should know that u are a property of me, i can sell u to antell if i so wish grin ,abi! Antell u go buy this parasite?

U ain't clean enough to serve me, maybe serving my dog will do grin

From today onwards,u are my dog slave grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:45pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Yes, that's very obvious indeed.

nincompoop grin grin

witling lowlife tongue

Go get your kids what to eat shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:48pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Awwwww, the two little butt-buddies trying to console each other.
How sweeeet grin

Sorry, but you're both going to stay on Nairaland till 2:00AM, because that's what I want you to do.
I'm just laughing at your powerless jabs.
Being a regular poster in the politics section, your pre-school insults are mere comedy to me grin
twinkle twinkle little star grin

Thats how ur meaningless lines sounds to me, u don't have to tell me ur NL history my dog slave grin grin

I think u say u be employed graduate nau? Fvctard with a minute brain grin grin grin grin grin

This roadside umbrella repairer is running out of ideas, u fvcking clinking , clanking, clattering collection of fermented brownish watery sperm of a dog grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: grin what did u take for launch? Soured beans with chilled monkey pee right.

Aren't u the same piece of sh1t that was begging for nuudes few minutes ago? grin grin

What can be more pathetic than that for a 40yr old unemployed area man grin

U keep on slaying urself,i play the music while u dance to it, u hungry primitive slave grin

Well, first of all, illiterate, it's "LUNCH".

Secondly, "Send me newwdz" is a line popularized by a cult-classic movie from the Coen Brothers, "The Big Lebowski" starring Jeff Bridges (The Dude).
It's a line I say all the time, and to everyone in a joking fashion, or if I'm just trolling for the heck of it. Hell, Nairaland is a website I don't take seriously and never will, because I've seen it all and can't be bothered anymore.
And heck, come to think of it, I don't even follow any girl on Nairaland. And despite having several followers, I just follow 1 person, cuz frankly, I can't be bothered.

We can't say the same for you who keeps running around with a new handle each time the previous one gets banned, because your life revolves around Nairaland.
That's the bitter truth for you, my boy grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:50pm On Sep 09, 2014
Antell95 abeg which kian employed graduate dey dai NL from 5am up till this time on tuesday? grin

This guy own,e get as e be o grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:52pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: This edi0ts is copying my style grin grin grin grin

I had to follow u to keep an eye on my property like how every caring owner will do to its property grin grin grin grin grin grin

U were so scared to confront ur mister so i had to come back to lecture u,take note, ur mister haven't started dissing u, i'm only lecturing, this is a lesson remember? grin

Fowl anus explorer you should know that u are a property of me, i can sell u to antell if i so wish grin ,abi! Antell u go buy this parasite?

Will buy and use him for sacrifice to appease the gods..

But the gods might reject this demented non compos mentis muppet grin grin grin grin
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Antell95(m): 2:56pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: Antell95 abeg which kian employed graduate dey dai NL from 5am up till this time on tuesday? grin

This guy own,e get as e be o grin

A banker right

His lies could cure an Ebola patient cheesy cheesy
Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Secondly, "Send me newwdz" is a line popularized by a cult-classic movie from the Coen Brothers, "The Big Lebowski" starring Jeff Bridges (The Dude).
It's a line I say all the time, and to everyone in a joking fashion, or if I'm just trolling for the heck of it. Hell, Nairaland is a website I don't take seriously and never will, because I've seen it all and can't be bothered anymore.
And heck, come to think of it, I don't even follow any girl on Nairaland. And despite having several followers, I just follow 1 person, cuz frankly, I can't be bothered.

We can't say the same for you who keeps running around with a new handle each time the previous one gets banned, because your life revolves around Nairaland.
That's the bitter truth for you, my boy grin
u don't have to edit my post grin

Yeah! Its lunch and not launch as u said ,u are a fvcking illiterate .

U are my dog slave, and u wanna know why people follow u(that is if its true anyway) ? cos u crack them big time the same way u are cracking me up now.

U will make a great historian, i love the way u tell me ur life history even ur cyber history grin grin

U must be the black sheep of ur family, u sound bitter, sad and frustrated grin no wonder ur signature is "i hate u " .

Pls tell me my malnourished dog slave, who is this person that brought u so much pain?

I can help u, i can make ur life better grin never give up hope cos i am ur messiah!

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 2:57pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: This edi0ts is copying my style grin grin grin grin

Little kid, keep lying to yourself. They say fantasy is a necessary ingredient of life, so your fables are allowed.

But ummm, you still haven't answered this question: Does the master follow the slave or does the slave follow the master?
Now, are you not my "follower"?
Even though I won't ever follow back, aren't you my follower?

I smashed and busted your fragile ego so bad this morning you had to run and create a thread for me! grin
But unlike you sha, in my case, you're simply a nonentity and not worth the effort, so don't expect any threads from me. You're unimportant afterall.

However, we shall keep 'fraternizing' on this thread, because I say so. And you have no choice but to obey. grin

2 Likes

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by adamskutty(m): 3:05pm On Sep 09, 2014
Faun:

Little kid, keep lying to yourself. They say fantasy is a necessary ingredient of life, so your fables are allowed.

But ummm, you still haven't answered this question: Does the master follow the slave or does the slave follow the master?
Now, are you not my "follower"?
Even though I won't ever follow back, aren't you my follower?

I smashed and busted your fragile ego so bad this morning you had to run and create a thread for me! grin
But unlike you sha, in my case, you're simply a nonentity and not worth the effort, so don't expect any threads from me. You're unimportant afterall.

However, we shall keep 'fraternizing' on this thread, because I say so. And you have no choice but to obey. grin
little umemployed brat.

I have to follow u,to watch over u and guide u my dog's property from entering into the wrong hands grin grin

U haven't answered by questions u monkey

1. Where u dey work?

2. Wetin u chop this afternoon?

I had to say it in the pidgin way since u ain't intelligent to comprehend by post in the right way grin grin grin

I thought u were kidnapped,i had to open that thread to alert the world about my missing property ( that was when u were my property) grin

I give the orders here u miserable wretched urchin grin grin i command, u obey, u bow and worship me ur lord grin

1 Like

Re: happy birthday to me ) ;D by Faun(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2014
adamskutty: u don't have to edit my post grin

Yeah! Its lunch and not launch as u said ,u are a fvcking illiterate .

U are my dog slave, and u wanna know why people follow u(that is if its true anyway) ? cos u crack them big time the same way u are cracking me up now.

U will make a great historian, i love the way u tell me ur life history even ur cyber history grin grin

U must be the black sheep of ur family, u sound bitter, sad and frustrated grin no wonder ur signature is "i hate u " .

Pls tell me my malnourished dog slave, who is this person that brought u so much pain?

I can help u, i can make ur life better grin never give up hope cos i am ur messiah!

M0ron, scroll up and see your own goof. It's exactly as it is, and nobody edited your post. You are the stark illiterate who can neither write nor punctuate, talking about being in a University grin

Yeah, I know that's why people follow me. One of my followers said she found my sense of humor intriguing in an odd way. So yeah, all positive reviews are welcome, and I'm determined to keep making them laugh, especially as they're laughing right now from watching you get flogged on your birthday thread. grin
And sorry boy, but you still won't be getting any follow from me, becuase you're neither intriguing nor intelligent grin
You're just another unfortunate little boy I shall use to pass time as we upgrade our office systems mainframe today.

LOL. Black sheep indeed. Keep trying hard. grin
Like I said, I'm going to make you keep posting on this thread today, and there's nothing you can do about it, my little slave grin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The World Is Coming To An End/ See What This Girl Is Posting On Facebook / Anambra Remains The State With The Best Road Network / Nairaland Among 1st 200 Forums In The World!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.