Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,449 members, 7,816,044 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:44 AM

UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 (20917 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Ecobank Test For Friday 26th September 2014. / Vacancies @ Cuso International (calabar)-september 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 9:34am On Sep 09, 2014
poiZon: what of we wey study efik n ibibio?

Close eye n apply maybe cheesy
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by fairest(f): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Ndababa:

I wish you apply too.
Ndababa I dont know how to speak any of those languages listed except Igbo, Hausa and English. Besides I am yet to do M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ masters degree.
So what reason should I give ƒø® applying cheesy
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by eemalex(m): 9:40am On Sep 09, 2014
Ndababa:

Always have in your mind that your NYSC working experience counts.
NYSC is just a year man. And people are mostly posted to schools.
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2014
fairest:
Ndababa I dont know how to speak any of those languages listed except Igbo, Hausa and English. Besides I am yet to do M̶̲̥̅γ̲̣̣̥ masters degree.
So what reason should I give ƒø® applying cheesy

Hehe, you right... but in applying for a job, you mustn't be 100% eligible. People get lucky often. Hurry up n get your Masters nonetheless. smiley

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 9:44am On Sep 09, 2014
eemalex:
NYSC is just a year man. And people are mostly posted to schools.

It's still a 'job experience', trust me.
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 09, 2014
odeebee: noted. awl take a try
Next year is it 4 me ... Dude I already bookmarked you , gonna ask you how it goes as you dey go !!
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2014
amanze15: That alliance franciase no go burn, je suis nigerian j'habite gboloko pour NYSC service
Alliance francaise , is that where you enrolled for french training ?
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by cmoney22222: 10:10am On Sep 09, 2014
I must comment also even I know that everything is wayo wayo ...lol

Khaynet: I must comment even if I av nothing to say

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 10:17am On Sep 09, 2014
Orikinla:

Go on an apply and hope for the best.
I worked for UNICEF when I was 25 and it was great as a national program consultant at such a young age.
You will enjoy it.

Okay then, but what about the Language ish?
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by harrysterol(m): 10:27am On Sep 09, 2014
Ndababa:

Perhaps they moderators considered its importance. Do you know what UNICEF represents?
Dunno OyA tell me undecided
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by amanze15(m): 10:29am On Sep 09, 2014
donroxy: Alliance francaise , is that where you enrolled for french training ?
yeah, great french teachers though, did a module for a summer, but looking to go spend some time at the french village in badagry after service though, smiley

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 10:40am On Sep 09, 2014
harrysterol: Dunno OyA tell me undecided

hahaa..Don't get it twisted man... Be well!
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by harrysterol(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2014
Ndababa:

hahaa..Don't get it twisted man... Be well!
no yawa muan grin

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by polarman(m): 1:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
barcanista: Goodluck to Applicants

.....and Patience to the Job seekers grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Sep 09, 2014
amanze15: yeah, great french teachers though, did a module for a summer, but looking to go spend some time at the french village in badagry after service though, smiley
on my way to study french @ alliance de francoise .... i know nothing about french so hope they are gonna bring me to speed and take it easy with me ...... I know the french village in badagry too, so which degree/qualification do they award there and how does it differ from alliance de francoise.
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by amanze15(m): 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
donroxy: on my way to study french @ alliance de francoise .... i know nothing about french so hope they are gonna bring me to speed and take it easy with me ...... I know the french village in badagry too, so which degree/qualification do they award there and how does it differ from alliance de francoise.
alliance franciase runs same or not too different scheme ac NFLV only that the latter gives a diploma, as far as u keep up with the modules I II III, then find time to visit french country to help better interaction then you got a second language...my plans also

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
No harm in trying.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Sep 09, 2014
lilprinze: All employees always ask for minimum of 2 or 3 years experience where do they want someone who has not had a job or have just graduated to get 2years experience from??

Go to universities that offer work-study programs

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Dayjhihannon01(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2014
UNICEF is good for real............Since the last a week seminar I av with them in years back, I don dey hunt dem.... Funny enof, d current job dey av for my profession now in Nigeria is @ BORNO... I was like ''I see""...... So dis one dey are stressing '''Conflict moment"""......Hish.... I go find the link and try to apply sha... Well done op...

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 09, 2014
amanze15: alliance franciase runs same or not too different scheme ac NFLV only that the latter gives a diploma, as far as u keep up with the modules I II III, then find time to visit french country to help better interaction then you got a second language...my plans also
wow, impressive, I don't like france like that , Maybe after my fluency in french sha .... i heard French is simple to understand and easier to communicate than English, is that true ?

Benin Republic, Cotonou is my best ground for practical Orientation for now !!

Thanks bro,

how much does Alliance Francaise charge for a beginner like me and what qualification do they award since NFLV gives diploma ?

Also, how much does the training cost in NFLV ?

And which do you think is the best school to enrol ?
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by amanze15(m): 6:49pm On Sep 09, 2014
donroxy: wow, impressive, I don't like france like that , Maybe after my fluency in french sha .... i heard French is simple to understand and easier to communicate than English, is that true ?

Benin Republic, Cotonou is my best ground for practical Orientation for now !!

Thanks bro,

how much does Alliance Francaise charge for a beginner like me and what qualification do they award since NFLV gives diploma ?

Also, how much does the training cost in NFLV ?

And which do you think is the best school to enrol ?
NFLV runs like an university type of system so you should know how that works, application closed for know probably new applications might start soon, AF chargedme a fee around 45k plus textbooks and stuffs @ ilorin smiley

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by MightyFortress: 12:41pm On Sep 10, 2014
No harm in trying..

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Frustrated On My Search For Employers To Employ Me For Freelance Article Writing / Jobs At The Police Service Commission / N-power II Recruitment Batch List Of Shortlisted Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.