Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,618 members, 7,809,267 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:03 AM

UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 (20915 Views)

Lagos State Civil Service Commission Recruitment September 2014 / Ecobank Test For Friday 26th September 2014. / Vacancies @ Cuso International (calabar)-september 2014 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 5:31am On Sep 09, 2014
New and Emerging Talent Initiative (NETI)

I AM NETI

The New and Emerging Talent Initiative (NETI) is an entry point for dynamic professionals interested in an international career with UNICEF. NETI participants will work actively in a multicultural environment within the development and humanitarian arenas, while contributing to delivering results for children.

ARE YOU A NETI?

Are you proficient in English and another official language of the UN i.e. Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish?
Have you completed an advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent)?
Do you have 2-5 years of professional work experience?
Are you willing to serve in any UNICEF office worldwide, including hardship duty stations?
If you answer ‘”yes” to the questions above, then we encourage you to apply for the NETI 7th Cohort Recruitment Campaign.

The NETI Programme is currently recruiting candidates for the 7th Cohort through eRecruitment until the deadline of 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 23 September 2014. Selected NETI participants are expected to start in early 2015.

Please note that we only accept applications using the UNICEF eRecruitment system and that no other forms of applications (email, fax, mail, etc.) will be accepted. Applications are only accepted during the active recruitment period.

All applicants will be required to complete a technical test questionnaire at the time of application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and will therefore advance to the next stage of the competitive selection process, which involves various additional assessments including a language proficiency test.

Check UNICEF WEBPAGE FOR MORE DETAILS: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_74609.html
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by odeebee: 7:59am On Sep 09, 2014
noted. awl take a try
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 8:40am On Sep 09, 2014
odeebee: noted. awl take a try

worth it, I guess
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by TeamclicksAir: 9:02am On Sep 09, 2014
nice one
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by eemalex(m): 9:03am On Sep 09, 2014
When all employers are asking for minimum of 2 yrs up experience, where would us without experience work.
*drops mic*

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 09, 2014
My Spanish is still Basic but this is some where i would love to work.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by korel9: 9:04am On Sep 09, 2014
Na today? undecided

kennygee: My Spanish is still
Basic but this is some where i would love to work.

¿Crees que puedes engañar a todo el mundo

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by lilprinze: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2014
All employees always ask for minimum of 2 or 3 years experience where do they want someone who has not had a job or have just graduated to get 2years experience from??
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 9:05am On Sep 09, 2014
I must comment even if I av nothing to say

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by ossaisly(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2014
Hope for the common man. At least, this will be more organised than our stupid manner of recruiting people. Wishing all NL applicant success, and when you get there, remember all ur promises to both God and man. Selfless service.
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Lilimax(f): 9:09am On Sep 09, 2014
This will make a good offer undecided
Where are those linguistic graduates that are currently jobless?.
Adaora, hurry up cos pepper don rest ooo smiley

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by MillionDollars: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by brownlord: 9:12am On Sep 09, 2014
kennygee: My Spanish is still Basic but this is some where i would love to work.

i necesito pruebas
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by harrysterol(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2014
3comment n on front page? I suspect somtin fishy undecided
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 09, 2014
Ndababa: New and Emerging Talent Initiative (NETI)

I AM NETI

The New and Emerging Talent Initiative (NETI) is an entry point for dynamic professionals interested in an international career with UNICEF. NETI participants will work actively in a multicultural environment within the development and humanitarian arenas, while contributing to delivering results for children.

ARE YOU A NETI?

Are you proficient in English and another official language of the UN i.e. Arabic, Chinese, French, Russian or Spanish?
Have you completed an advanced university degree (Master’s degree or equivalent)?
Do you have 2-5 years of professional work experience?
Are you willing to serve in any UNICEF office worldwide, including hardship duty stations?
If you answer ‘”yes” to the questions above, then we encourage you to apply for the NETI 7th Cohort Recruitment Campaign.

The NETI Programme is currently recruiting candidates for the 7th Cohort through eRecruitment until the deadline of 11:59PM Eastern Standard Time (EST) on 23 September 2014. Selected NETI participants are expected to start in early 2015.

Please note that we only accept applications using the UNICEF eRecruitment system and that no other forms of applications (email, fax, mail, etc.) will be accepted. Applications are only accepted during the active recruitment period.

All applicants will be required to complete a technical test questionnaire at the time of application. Only shortlisted candidates will be notified and will therefore advance to the next stage of the competitive selection process, which involves various additional assessments including a language proficiency test.

Check UNICEF WEBPAGE FOR MORE DETAILS: http://www.unicef.org/about/employ/index_74609.html

Goodluck to Applicants

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by ProfessorPP(m): 9:15am On Sep 09, 2014
I want to start commenting from now on. grin
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by fiverrwin(f): 9:16am On Sep 09, 2014
Ok
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by amanze15(m): 9:17am On Sep 09, 2014
That alliance franciase no go burn, je suis nigerian j'habite gboloko pour NYSC service
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by IykeChukz(m): 9:18am On Sep 09, 2014
Goodnews for those that believe in #Goodluck
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 9:19am On Sep 09, 2014
oh my... I'm on Front Page today... It's a nice feeling really. Terimah Kasih grin cheesy
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by poiZon: 9:28am On Sep 09, 2014
what of we wey study efik n ibibio?

2 Likes

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by fairest(f): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2014
All these jobs and their requirement sef.
I wish all the nairaland applicants success
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Orikinla(m): 9:29am On Sep 09, 2014
kennygee: My Spanish is still Basic but this is some where i would love to work.

Go on an apply and hope for the best.
I worked for UNICEF when I was 25 and it was great as a national program consultant at such a young age.
You will enjoy it.
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 9:30am On Sep 09, 2014
eemalex: When all employers are asking for minimum of 2 yrs up experience, where would us without experience work.
*drops mic*

Always have in your mind that your NYSC working experience counts.

1 Like

Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 9:31am On Sep 09, 2014
harrysterol: 3comment n on front page? I suspect somtin fishy undecided

Perhaps they moderators considered its importance. Do you know what UNICEF represents?
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by Ndababa(m): 9:32am On Sep 09, 2014
fairest: All these jobs and their requirement sef.
I wish all the nairaland applicants success

I wish you apply too.
Re: UNICEF EMPLOYMENT -- CLOSING 23 September 2014 by romzyxy(m): 9:33am On Sep 09, 2014
that's where d problem come in.i can't speak other lang. except english.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

FRSC Salary Structure, Ranks & Recruitment Details / Please I Need Advise On Any Soft Skills To Do As A Side Hustle / Npower.gov.ng:10 Simplified Easy Steps For Registration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.